forum

What was the worst anime you've ever seen?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Shurelia
Seikoku no Dragonar

I'm really sad that Sakakibara Yui performed at that doomed anime. . .
Nekuro
Second season of suzumiya haruhi no yuuutsu
totally waste of time..
IE_Inori Aizawa
Pupa
Dayum this anime altho i din read the manga b4 the anime was released but i waited for it and i dun want spoilers so until that day the anime came out
HOLY JESUS CHRIST
5 MIN PER EPISODE LIKE SRSLY. AND THE OP ED TOOK SO MUCH TIME AND LEFT 3 MIN FOR THE SHOW AND SRSLY I CANT STAND IT
So after an episode
holy shit man u kidding. Pupa u gotta work more on it. Ok bai im not gunna watch this anymore.
kirueggy

IE_Inori Aizawa wrote:

Pupa
Dayum this anime altho i din read the manga b4 the anime was released but i waited for it and i dun want spoilers so until that day the anime came out
HOLY JESUS CHRIST
5 MIN PER EPISODE LIKE SRSLY. AND THE OP ED TOOK SO MUCH TIME AND LEFT 3 MIN FOR THE SHOW AND SRSLY I CANT STAND IT
So after an episode
holy shit man u kidding. Pupa u gotta work more on it. Ok bai im not gunna watch this anymore.
5 minutes you're kidding
DeletedUser_4041880

kirukashi wrote:

IE_Inori Aizawa wrote:

Pupa
HOLY JESUS CHRIST
So after an episode
5 minutes you're kidding
Sadly, they're not. Go check for yourself
YTYuyu
Shining Hearts: Shiawase no Pan ><. idek why i even continued it tbh. the ending was bad i was so confused about it orz ;w;
Chipmunk42
Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-chan is just awful.
Kraminka
I'd say the worst I've sat through would have to be Alien Nine, or Watamote.

I've read through the Watamote manga and enjoyed it somewhat, but found the anime to be really off-putting; I almost stopped watching it, but instead decided to watch it through to the end.

And as for Alien Nine, I just didn't enjoy watching it at all.
ceschierpadua
Infinite Stratos 2, How did it went wrong D: the only thing good in the anime was the fan service...
Aerynolae
Aku No Hana. I somewhat got put up with the manga, but when I watched the first few minutes of the first episode of it, I jumped the shark.
And another one, though most people already hate this, is School Days. love how he got murdered though. Serves him right!

Oh, and Infinite Stratos 2. Grabbing people's attention by fan service is called being desperate. Dropped it from my watch list after watching half of it.
DeletedUser_3905941

ceschierpadua wrote:

Infinite Stratos 2, How did it went wrong D: the only thing good in the anime was the fan service...
after going through watching this shitty anime, you could confidently say the fan service was obviously for the 12 year olds
its just as bad as the first season anyway, worst forced harem anime since to love ru

oh and for another bad anime, i'd say k-on!
i mean, seriously, k-on is pretty much sakura trick but without the yuri being shown in your face every 12 minutes so you wouldn't drop the anime straight away
Sethlied
Pupa
School Days (It's a nice boat)
Sword Art Online
Attack on Titan
Naruto
Bleach
One Piece
lunarblue
sword art online
and also these anime that has 200 episode ++
Kaona
School Days, the Clannad movie and Fate/stay night.

The Clannad anime series was good though and I LOVE the Fate/stay night visual novel.
kanasayu
recently my sister is unusual was a bad anime and it tried too hard to get a good story, and the art was just horrendous
sword art online and oreimo are definitely the worst i'v ever seen though
edit: oh and haganai made like a ton of rape jokes so it was kinda.......
medicine_
A-Channel
moonlight666
Ikkitousen, Samurai Champloo, GJ-bu, R-15, Super Sonico
DarkerStyle
Aku No Hana

My god.. it was sooo bad
kagaminelenz
All Anime with more than 50 episode
Aku no Hana, make me stop watch after 1st episoded
Pupa, it's a shame only 5 mins per episode. Would be perfect if the duration +/- 25 mins
ChoiRaihan
Pupa
Kamure
Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou

Usually I find a lot of anime to be at least tolerable.
Including SAO (did not find it that bad to be honest), Lucky Star ("), Karneval (eh..), Umineko (I can see why), and Sasami-san (eh..............).

But that.

wtf did i even watch
[-Tsubomi-]
Hngg it'd probably be Deadman Wonderland or Another
ssaruhiko
oreimo, school days, sao, kissxsis, b gata h kei and did i mention oreimo, because oreimo
Senpoii
~Vampire Karin.~
~~~~~~~~~~
Idea of the anime makes me cringe.
Artstyle makes me cringe.
Character development makes me cringe.
English dub makes me vomit and cringe and die all at once. Yes, I made that possible. All because this wretched anime.
Miku Maekawa
shiawase no pan
tanteiRE
Sword Art Online, Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei, and looking back at it, Oriemo was not to my liking at all. Also Elfen Lied. Only good thing about that anime is it's one of the few with that amount of guts spilling everywhere.

What, so some people don't like long anime. Doesn't mean they're the worst anime you've ever watched, cause most likely, you haven't seen them at all.
BTW, Fullmetal Alchemist had over 50 episodes :P
Jindujun93
Nowadays I'm trying to be careful when choosing what I'll watch, but back then before I decided to do that I've stumbled across some absolute nightmares. The worst anime out of those was probably Kämpfer - god, that anime was an absolute trainwreck.
Gumpy
It's a tie between Angel Beats!, Soul Eater NOT! and Sword Art Online.
FappyBabes
Sailor Moon -.-
Eddy EX
I'd have to say Oreimo. Well to put it in a more specific way...
Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Specials
I've got to say that while I have seen worse anime before... these 3 24 minute episodes just take the whole fucking cake :!:
Just seriously, no one should ever have to sit through those OVAs ever again, its just a way too rushed, impractacle and overall one of the most disgusting endings I've ever seen grace the light of day.
rflood
I think it's "School Days".
Well, now many people will kill me :(
Riesu
Apocalypse Zero, biggest mistake I've ever made.
[-Shintaro-]
Fairy Tail, hands down.
AR10 Only
Vampire Princess Miyu

Never saw something that uninteresting manga ...
joi-
Kill la Kill.
Shurelia
No Game No Life.

Seriously, what's wrong with the fan services?
Apex_old
untitled
joi-

Apex wrote:

Shurelia wrote:

No Game No Life.

Seriously, what's wrong with the fan services?
No Game no life has less fan service than most other animations, ignore the fan service and you get a pretty decent anime.

Melon_s wrote:

Kill la Kill.
This anime's awesome-ness parallels that of Tengen Toppa Gurenn Lagann, which is also awesome
Loved Tengen Toppa, hated KLK. Don't really know why though, something about KLK was just, hideous.
washedupplayer
Hayate no Gotoku! Cuties - this is actually pretty close with Glasslip, but Glasslip at least had an amazing OST.
VShine
School Days >.>
show more