forum

What was the worst anime you've ever seen?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Pruvia
Aku no Hana-- the drawings.
Sapphiire_old_1

GenoClysm wrote:

sword art online

I'm serious.

Well i have to disagree with u the anime was decent actually good maybe its just not ure type of anime
SenshaOtoko

GenoClysm wrote:

sword art online

I'm serious.
Almost forgot... I still don't know why I wasted time finishing it...
iwantek
...Okane ga Nai (I have no idea why I started to watch this)
JonnyThatJonny

TheOtaku wrote:

Aku no Hana-- the drawings.
I actually gave the art a chance, Im fine with rotoscope animation, but indeed it was pretty bad and low budget most of it... and since I didn't enjoy the story I wouldn't probably enjoy the manga either. I wouldn't call it the worst I've ever seen, but it was pretty frustrating.
mofalius
DeadMan Wonderland, I like de OP but the story sucks a lot ... :P
washedupplayer
Hayate no gotoku! Cuties

I enjoyed the first two seasons of Hayate, but from then on the quality just started to decline, and with that we get what this season is.
Foxtrot
Another was boring as fuck, i don't get why people liked it so much.
Mamoru Senpai
Definitely Black Rock Shooter. Couldn't even finish it.
Sanbyoururu
Although there are quite a few anime I absolutely couldn't stand watching for various reasons (Black Rock Shooter, etc...), there is only one anime so objectively bad that it's hilarious and almost fun to watch. Namely, Mars of Destruction.

Anyone who can spare the 19 minutes necessary to enrich their soul with this masterpiece will probably regret it - though in another way, they won't. :>
Jerome
Ouran Highschool Host Club

Didn't find it interesting at all, I didn't connect with any of the characters, there was no interesting plot at all. I understand this is a controversial opinion as it is generally regarded as a well made anime, but this is how I felt about it.

I didn't particularly like Death Note either.

But everyone knows the worst anime ever is Mars of Destruction
lukinhox
Ai Mai Mi

OMG I found it extremely boring, there's nothing interesting in this anime. The main characters was nonsense and the jokes was not funny at all. Ai Mai Mi tried but failed.
xAssassin
Nana to Kaoru
Amnesia (i dont know but i hate this anime :P)
ChuTwo_old
Naruto.
B1rd

Mogsworth wrote:

Lucky Star
What??!?

Elfen Lied.
Kritzkingvoid
Infinite Stratos (season 2)
ivan
x
[ Stellar ]

- Ivan wrote:

Golden TRASH (time)
get out.

Super Sonico the anime is utter shit.
Birdy

Dulcet wrote:

Another was boring as fuck, i don't get why people liked it so much.
oldest quote but qft

Also, Kill la Kill, while we're at it
KinkiN

- Ivan wrote:

Golden TRASH (time)
well imo it is one of the best romance anime in last season (i assume now it's spring)

OT : Ikkitousen
Quest
Stuffies that aren't supposed to count as anime.
eg: Panty and stocking in Garterbelt, My Little Pony.
Of course, some anime like School days were also triggered an wtf alarm.
Critical Dude
Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge, not the worst but I'm really not interested in a story that features a guy with hair fetish who has a crush on a loli. So I dropped it after episode 2.
Navizel

Maso- wrote:

Stuffies that aren't supposed to count as anime.
eg: Panty and stocking in Garterbelt, My Little Pony.
Of course, some anime like School days were also triggered an wtf alarm.
MLP is an anime? what?

PS&G is an anime because it was made by a japanese and produced by a group of japanese people.
Rilke
Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko. What the fuck.
Sapphiire_old_1
Please tell me there is nothing worse then Utsu Musume Sayuri
Navizel
Mars of Destruction and Tenkuu Danzato Skelter Heaven.
Vuelo Eluko
Gantz. Holy shit. I regretted seeing it so much.
Elicchi_old
Naruto, Bleach, One Piece and Fairy Tail.
DeletedUser_3905941
lucky star
sakura trick
oreimo
Seikunai
Kanokon
Akikan!
kirueggy

RedPanda wrote:

lucky star
sakura trick
oreimo
how is oreimo at least "bad"
Piine

kirukashi wrote:

RedPanda wrote:

lucky star
sakura trick
oreimo
Actually....Oreimo has a number in my bad anime list.
DeletedUser_3905941

kirukashi wrote:

RedPanda wrote:

lucky star
sakura trick
oreimo
Because intentionally you're watching the anime for incest, but their relationship only sparked at the last 3 episodes, and the last episode made the whole anime pointless. It makes up for its "comedy" scenes, but even saying that the comedy is as dull as dishwater. And in the second season they decided do make a forced harem on the main character for some reason.
kirueggy
Well, yeah, I can kinda agree with you there, the only decent thing really is the comedy. Then again what anime doesn't have incest nowadays :/
Mogsy

kirukashi wrote:

Well, yeah, I can kinda agree with you there, the only decent thing really is the comedy. Then again what anime doesn't have incest nowadays :/
UH, PLENTY.

Oreimo is a bad title because it tries consistently to play coy with its premise like "OH THERE'S NO SUBTEXT HERE AT ALL~" while being entirely insular with its comedy and attempting to drum up a sense of otaku pride comedy before going down the route of poorly-written romance plotlines resulting in a bad end for all. I enjoy how they ended up not working out in the end but yeesh, the road to getting there is paved with bad writing and otaku-baiting.
Feast
I don't know if it's the worst but I didn't like Black rock shooter, maybe I didn't understand the story or whatever but I disliked it
[ Stellar ]

Ninth IX wrote:

I don't know if it's the worst but I didn't like Black rock shooter, maybe I didn't understand the story or whatever but I disliked it
No, you're absolutely right. Black Rock Shooter is a horrible anime.

I just thought of the next worst thing, that trash called Arcana Famiglia.
Biggest let down ever.
Hulmy
Pupa...

A close second is Kill la Kill.
FrzR
Golden Time. Fck you Ghost Banri
Aurani

Fr33z3R wrote:

Golden Time. Fck you Ghost Banri
Mind you, G-Banri was the only normal character in that cheesy romcom. But yeah, can't come up with something so Golden Time would be the most recent one.
show more