forum

What was the worst anime you've ever seen?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kurogamii
diabloik lovers

i hate one women surrounded by so much guy
oJefff
I can't decide between Seikon no Qwaser and La Storia Della Arcana Famiglia ;

The first one is just... too much boobs kill the boobs and after only 3 episodes I couldn't keep watching the anime.
The seconde wasn't that bad, at the start. I think that they could have done something very nice with the card but the fight weren't that good tho.
Mogsy

KurogamiLaciel wrote:

diabloik lovers

i hate one women surrounded by so much guy
boy you must hate any and every shoujo title

or anything not aimed at a hormonal teenage boy. seriously people not everything needs to cater to just you, you have plenty of material within your realm of interest to satiate you.

But I will agree, Diabolik Lovers is repugnant thanks to the fetishization and condoning of abusive relationships
Wh1teh
Mirai Nikki or Deadman Wonderland. Annoying characters, especially Yukiteru, and Wonderland had meaningless plot and stupid setup.
I-C-E-B-O-X
Chihayafuru,
the main storyline didn't catch me cause I think playing cards is rather boring. The love story beside was nice, but after all too much of that card game.
sleepyAlice
I have something like a long list.
Mirai Nikki (it made me feel anxious with Yuno's Personality, the lack of real development of the characters... and inconsistency)
Lucky Star (made me fall asleep something like thrice in a chapter)
Blood-C (I just don't understand why they made that ramake)
Junjou Romantica/Sekaiichi no Hatsukoi (Those series are the same thing with different names.... and too cliché)
Vampire Knight (I tried for the bishies. I failed for the boring story)
Jubei-chan (This... this was something I'd regret for the rest of my life)
A long list. But those are the ones I liked least
Seikunai

M0n0chr0m3 wrote:

Chihayafuru,
the main storyline didn't catch me cause I think playing cards is rather boring. The love story beside was nice, but after all too much of that card game.
First time for me to see someone who thinks that Chihayafuru is actually the 'worst'. Rewatch it. It's definitely FAR from the worst anime ever.

Ok, for me the worst anime are every otome game adapatation. (Brother's Conflict, etc.)
Mineko
no one
Jerry
Hayate no Gotoku : "Cant take my eyes off you" and "Cuties"
Terrible art, terrible pacing and a horribly half baked plot.
The original first and second series were much better than this crap.
nya10
To Aru Kagaku no Index
I don't know, maybe it's not my type for anime to watch, and I find it boring D:
xMomo_old
Probably School Days....
Shirotaku

xMomo wrote:

Probably School Days....
I kinda agree with this ....
Navizel

bluehall90 wrote:

To Aru Kagaku no Index
I don't know, maybe it's not my type for anime to watch, and I find it boring D:
It's Toaru Kagaku no Railgun. or Toaru Majutsu no Index
GenoClysm
sword art online

I'm serious.
nya10

Otonashi07 wrote:

bluehall90 wrote:

To Aru Kagaku no Index
It's Toaru Kagaku no Railgun. or Toaru Majutsu no Index
Index, sorry, i've messed up :x
Sousaki
School Days
Gravey-
Corpse Party D: sooo gross
Pruvia
Aku no Hana-- the drawings.
Sapphiire_old_1

GenoClysm wrote:

sword art online

I'm serious.

Well i have to disagree with u the anime was decent actually good maybe its just not ure type of anime
SenshaOtoko

GenoClysm wrote:

sword art online

I'm serious.
Almost forgot... I still don't know why I wasted time finishing it...
iwantek
...Okane ga Nai (I have no idea why I started to watch this)
JonnyThatJonny

TheOtaku wrote:

Aku no Hana-- the drawings.
I actually gave the art a chance, Im fine with rotoscope animation, but indeed it was pretty bad and low budget most of it... and since I didn't enjoy the story I wouldn't probably enjoy the manga either. I wouldn't call it the worst I've ever seen, but it was pretty frustrating.
mofalius
DeadMan Wonderland, I like de OP but the story sucks a lot ... :P
washedupplayer
Hayate no gotoku! Cuties

I enjoyed the first two seasons of Hayate, but from then on the quality just started to decline, and with that we get what this season is.
Foxtrot
Another was boring as fuck, i don't get why people liked it so much.
Mamoru Senpai
Definitely Black Rock Shooter. Couldn't even finish it.
Sanbyoururu
Although there are quite a few anime I absolutely couldn't stand watching for various reasons (Black Rock Shooter, etc...), there is only one anime so objectively bad that it's hilarious and almost fun to watch. Namely, Mars of Destruction.

Anyone who can spare the 19 minutes necessary to enrich their soul with this masterpiece will probably regret it - though in another way, they won't. :>
Jerome
Ouran Highschool Host Club

Didn't find it interesting at all, I didn't connect with any of the characters, there was no interesting plot at all. I understand this is a controversial opinion as it is generally regarded as a well made anime, but this is how I felt about it.

I didn't particularly like Death Note either.

But everyone knows the worst anime ever is Mars of Destruction
lukinhox
Ai Mai Mi

OMG I found it extremely boring, there's nothing interesting in this anime. The main characters was nonsense and the jokes was not funny at all. Ai Mai Mi tried but failed.
xAssassin
Nana to Kaoru
Amnesia (i dont know but i hate this anime :P)
ChuTwo_old
Naruto.
B1rd

Mogsworth wrote:

Lucky Star
What??!?

Elfen Lied.
Kritzkingvoid
Infinite Stratos (season 2)
ivan
x
[ Stellar ]

- Ivan wrote:

Golden TRASH (time)
get out.

Super Sonico the anime is utter shit.
Birdy

Dulcet wrote:

Another was boring as fuck, i don't get why people liked it so much.
oldest quote but qft

Also, Kill la Kill, while we're at it
KinkiN

- Ivan wrote:

Golden TRASH (time)
well imo it is one of the best romance anime in last season (i assume now it's spring)

OT : Ikkitousen
Quest
Stuffies that aren't supposed to count as anime.
eg: Panty and stocking in Garterbelt, My Little Pony.
Of course, some anime like School days were also triggered an wtf alarm.
Critical Dude
Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge, not the worst but I'm really not interested in a story that features a guy with hair fetish who has a crush on a loli. So I dropped it after episode 2.
Navizel

Maso- wrote:

Stuffies that aren't supposed to count as anime.
eg: Panty and stocking in Garterbelt, My Little Pony.
Of course, some anime like School days were also triggered an wtf alarm.
MLP is an anime? what?

PS&G is an anime because it was made by a japanese and produced by a group of japanese people.
show more