forum

What was the worst anime you've ever seen?

posted
Total Posts
show more
SereneMidnight
Another one I should add is iDOLM@STER Xenoglossia. The original iM@S involves producing your own teen idol. This anime involves mecha. I completely disliked on how the characters were drastically changed. Pretty much the characters names were the same. (Ex: Chihaya Kisaragi in the game has a flat chest and more blue hair compared to her Xenoglossia self.)
GeNJiii_old
I'm sorry, but evangelion was very boring for me, i watch 4 chapters and i dont need more xD
Kinrinjin7
For me, it would be Zombie loan. There were lots of boring things that sometimes, i would just skip some parts. But even though, there were some interesting parts.
Anzo
Oniichan no koto nanka blahblah... hate how they're drawn, but somehow managed until EP13
(and I love the OP, that's the exception)
Wassaaaa

GeNJiii wrote:

I'm sorry, but evangelion was very boring for me, i watch 4 chapters and i dont need more xD
Don't you appreciate an epic story, still looking! I order you ò_ó
Bakario

Wassaaaa wrote:

GeNJiii wrote:

Don't you appreciate an epic story, still looking! I order you ò_ó
overrated.
Backfire
Anyone who thinks Evangelion is by any means the worst anime ever...well...I just feel sorry for them.
nirvashzero
canaan.
Arusha Shuna
No, i never read the synopsis of any of these animes (bad mistake) except for K-ON

- Yosuga no sora, I never knew about it but my fwnds said it's from a VN so okay, I'm a VN player myself. dropped after 6 eps, not very good at all

- KissXsis, dropped after 3 episodes. I mean, what the hell, story?

- Qwaser, 1 episode but i might give it another chance but no, not getting any better at all

- HotD, half episode

i'll never watch any fanservice filled anime. Ever. Again.
and oh yeah

- K-ON!!, second season is boring
Irisu_old
School Days, need I say more?
Samwais
Divergence Eve, a pretty obscure one, but the fact that I only managed to survive 5 minutes of the first episode before dropping the abomination tells its own story <.<

Oh and Ikkitousen, but that one was borderline "so bad it's good".
Exerion
My Worst list:
Naruto;
Gintama;
Lucky Star;
Crystal Blaze;
Texhnolyze;
Ikkitousen.
Magicphoenix
Naruto = =
dj M2fiesta
  • Naruto
    Any dragon ball z series
    One Piece
Forseen
Issho ni Training
Issho ni Sleeping
Issho ni Training Ofuro

Yeah, a full package of well wasted time...

But, if we're talking about TV series, then Queen's Blade.
Magicphoenix
@dj m2fiesta
What is Dragon Ball Z series, there is only a Dragon Ball series which contains Dragon Ball Z as a season for example, but there is no DBZ series :p
Tweelon
Naruto. Slowest anime ever seen, too much flashback, decor set animation, nonsense dialogs where enemies are faping in front each others.
It needs the mod double doubletime.
Backfire

Tweelon wrote:

Naruto. Slowest anime ever seen, too much flashback, decor set animation, nonsense dialogs where enemies are faping in front each others.
Haya
Was watching Maken-Ki yesterday....

Nanael_old

Tweelon wrote:

I'm seriously considering to use this as signature.. Made me laugh a solid 5 minutes.

Worst anime I've seen, and it pains me since I love both Asriel and Ayane's music, was 11eyes. When I watched the adaptation DEEN made for Umineko I thought nothing could go worse, but I was completely mistaken. The adaptation of 11eyes literally trolls you for... how many episodes? 12?

Seriously, I know 11eyes was an eroge and those get crappy adaptations, if any, but really?
They raped the whole story, skipped the final fight, made Yuka yandere out of nowhere and for no reason at all, erased the main antagonist background, fights consisted of two frames each... It was the equivalent of having someone sit in front of you laughing at your face for 20 minutes. The only people who could have liked it are those oblivious to the original work, or people with incredibly low standards...
SpartanHornetz
Totally Naruto, lol
10nya
NARUTO
Minty Gum
The Anime of My Life.

eww the art
pielak213
­
Tweelon

Nanael wrote:

Tweelon wrote:

I'm seriously considering to use this as signature.. Made me laugh a solid 5 minutes.
:) Yeah, it's not like I'm blaming Kishimoto. But this is an example of how a studio has ruined the manga.
Backfire

pielak213 wrote:

after looking through the first 8 pages, i'm surprised nobody said Mars of Destruction...
Because Mars of Destruction is a masterpiece.
ritaniner
High school DxD. the character is fine, but the story line is worst. and i don't like the 'ecchi' part, bcz full of boobies and it hurts my eyes
0blivionkeeper
I've never watch a really bad anime...
Except... maybe the Enzai OVA...
NO, MUSTN'T THINK OF IT! CANNOT UNSEE!!!
Valentiino
Blood+

Just, howwible
Come[Back]Home
Rainbow eterneal light, or something like that
silmarilen

Valentiino wrote:

Blood+

Just, howwible
i just started downloading that, thanks for the warning :P
Hiza-chan
Love Hina. Hated that show with a passion. That and Toradora.
HakuNoKaemi
I usually drop bad animes i watch... so I don't remember them lol

I usuallty don't trust reviews too...
synchronincity
D.N. Angel
Very disappointing, the manga was actually good.
They ruined the story in the anime.
Takaichi
Sorry to say this.. :|
I think it's Lucky Star for me..
-Athena-

hizachan wrote:

/reads till second period

hizachan wrote:

That and Toradora.
:( :cry:
Boom

hizachan wrote:

Toradora isn't bad anime. :( :( :(
Wassaaaa

hizachan wrote:

You must be a shounen (or shonen idk) fanboy
California
Minami ke second and third season
expected so much after the first :(
Xylem Beer
Kanokon.
show more