forum

Locher commencing in

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Locher
Hi
Ramellu
owo; I like your avatar. You should make it transparent.

Anyways, welcome!
Kumiho
Welcome, I also happen to be a sucker for shooters :p Hope you have fun playing osu!
OzzyOzrock
YEEEAH TAIKO

*reads*

hi
Mara
Hello and welcome. +1 for taiko indeed.

If you want to try to train your FPS skills, you can contact me. Playing FPS are really hard to play with a touchpad though, which may be one reason why are you dying(?) so many times in the battle. I suggest you to buy a simple mouse. It doesn't need to be gaming mouse, simple Microsoft mouse will do fine. Though I can remember the times when I played Counter-Strike 1.6 with a damn touchpad... It was indeed funny times.

Steam
Xfire

We even have another german player sometimes.
Topic Starter
Locher
thx for the heartwarming welcome!
I would like to make my avatar transparent but I lack of the required skills and program to do so!
Oh well, maybe I'll ask around in my friendhood for help.

And yes, it could be cool to have a mouse. Maybe I'll try to get one next time I see one in a shop.
Mara
Topic Starter
Locher
god bless you, seriously.
I am gonna learn how to do this!
Google is my best friend!
Sander-Don
welcome オカエリ♪(ノ´∀`*)ノ
Ramellu

LunaticMara wrote:

;_____;
Faust
You reminded me of Soaprman, who also at one time, had a near-identical avatar as yourself.
Topic Starter
Locher
@ Faust: Was it... like this? I like cats... no... I REALLY LOVE them. That's why I usually have an Avatar-Set of Cats.
The Game where its from is quite popular so many Users might use the same avatars as me.

@Ramellu: Why crying!? I-i-i'm not responsible for anything,a--at all!
Mastodonio
Hi,and welcome!
Faust

Der_Locher wrote:

@ Faust: Was it... like this? I like cats... no... I REALLY LOVE them. That's why I usually have an Avatar-Set of Cats.
The Game where its from is quite popular so many Users might use the same avatars as me.

@Ramellu: Why crying!? I-i-i'm not responsible for anything,a--at all!
Yes, that.
Topic Starter
Locher
Welp, here it goes, i am leaving osu for good, let Locher sleep for another eternity~
In overall, i had quite a lot of fun here playing osu and also taiko, which i am just a little bit better than osu.
I made a lot of friends and enemies, got into arguments, got called a cheater, love Keksi, had rivalry-relationships and so on, just like real life.
But everything must come to an end, i am no exception, i just want to tell you ,osu and all its citizen,
that even if we never meet again, i will always cherish our time together, hoho

I think my position here on osu was to witness awesome taiko "youngsters" and to watch them grow into big bananas people who would then put me into shame and despair. I am not a pro, stop overestimating me, but i am also not a fullborn noob, stop underestimating me.
Now that i think about it, i've been here roughly longer than a year, goddamnit, i nearly played 10 000 songs in that time,
maybe i was never intented to become great, just above average, i am fine with this.
But never forget that German Taiko is not dead but always growing! ha! ^^'''
Watch out for the next TWC and you'll understand the glory of german taiko! c('~*C)

Cya guys, never forget the Locher, because this hole will burn itself into your memories, hoho
Teddy
Thank you and your contributions here.
XK2238
NOOOOOO Locher ;_;
/me runs away in despair
BrokenArrow
;___;
I already miss you, captain..
vizzy
Welcome to the forums!

edit: ..wait.
Necro Neko