forum

2016 Fall 100-200k Han Solo Tournament(REGISTRATION DONE)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Nishi
Name: Nishi
Times I can play: 3PM-7PM UTC all week
gotoShiba
DogeMaster01 ~ 175K
Can play : Weekends : 11:00-22:00 but earlier if needed
Workdays : 16:30-22:00
xSpartax
ShaKeR_old_1
shakerek
rank 107,968
naisuuu
Name: Zamzar-kun
Monstah
GamingMonstah (NameChange: Supporter)
Baziu
Name: BaziuuX
UTC:+1
Monstah
Name : Monstah
GMT
- Marii -
KawaiiNeko 120k (I'll actually be available this time ;-;)
PST
kidboo377
kidboo377 112k
AlphaJPA
AlphaJPA 147k
ZombieSlayer13
ikzune
ikzune
Yummu
Name: dude11
I want supporter to change my name ;-;
Wassero
Name : Wassero
Time : Around 6pm-10pm Greenwich Zone.
oralekin
naem: oralekin
ranck: 110000
Fanctum
Fanctum
Rank 160k/150k
Time +1 UTC
LisaBestGirl
ZeNdiX 165k rank
NoDoubtii
NoDoubti
120042k rank
Misery
------------------------------------------------
CUT OFF, REGISTRATION HAS ENDED.
EDIT: Also to the three people above, I think you may have been cut-off too, unless Han contacts you~
Topic Starter
Han106
you 2 are last competitors in with someone else :)
[apg]
username aaapppggg1234
LisaBestGirl
Where is the Discord,Why i dont have
Zendix im registred 3 days ago
UtaXB
Officially: Lazy Admins Tournament.
Misery

ZeNdiX wrote:

You are on the discord, but then was too late to make it to the registration, sorry.

X-Blade wrote:

Take your salt somewhere just because you didn't get your slot. We did all we can do and your ignorance does not make it a "lazy admin" tournament whatsoever.
EDIT: It's because of #announcements looks trash when everybody is fine reading it all. Learn to read.
Binchulu

[- Mizki -] wrote:

ZeNdiX wrote:

You are on the discord, but then was too late to make it to the registration, sorry.

X-Blade wrote:

Take your salt somewhere just because you didn't get your slot. We did all we can do and your ignorance does not make it a "lazy admin" tournament whatsoever.
EDIT: It's because of #announcements looks trash when everybody is fine reading it all. Learn to read.
Better put some ice on that burn.
UtaXB

[- Mizki -] wrote:

X-Blade wrote:

I am naming this the lazy admins tournament because you're all literally doing nothing.
In other tournaments, admins usually make an effort, but here you try to separate yourself by making players schedule times with each other, thus making almost all admins completely fucking useless.

I don't care that I didn't get a slot, that was my own fault and I have completely accepted that, I never used that as an excuse.
Also, as for the reading thing, again dyslexia makes it difficult you ignorant prick.

In every good tournament out there, it gets scheduled for you, and admins aren't ignorant pricks, and they actually fucking update the forums, even if there is a discord, simply to make it easier for the members.

You are all literally trying to hard to separate yourself from other tournaments, which makes this a lazy admins tournament.
The only impressive thing anyone in the tournament management did was to find freemod maps, which is quite difficult for the star range.
The only real reason the freemod maps worked out in the first place was because they were kinda like easy insane songs with hr.
Binchulu

X-Blade wrote:

I am naming this the lazy admins tournament because you're all literally doing nothing.
In other tournaments, admins usually make an effort, but here you try to separate yourself by making players schedule times with each other, thus making almost all admins completely fucking useless.

I don't care that I didn't get a slot, that was my own fault and I have completely accepted that, I never used that as an excuse.
Also, as for the reading thing, again dyslexia makes it difficult you ignorant prick.

In every good tournament out there, it gets scheduled for you, and admins aren't ignorant pricks, and they actually fucking update the forums, even if there is a discord, simply to make it easier for the members.

You are all literally trying to hard to separate yourself from other tournaments, which makes this a lazy admins tournament.
The only impressive thing anyone in the tournament management did was to find freemod maps, which is quite difficult for the star range.
The only real reason the freemod maps worked out in the first place was because they were kinda like easy insane songs with hr.
You need to stop bitching about a tournament you aren't attending.
The admins are going to do whatever the fuck they want, update whatever the fuck they want, and you are going to be the only one to complain because you didn't get whatever the fuck you want.
Every tournament will set up their own arrangements and you don't need to take a fucking shit on whatever work they decide to do.
UtaXB

mrkawaiikun wrote:

You need to stop bitching about a tournament you aren't attending.
The admins are going to do whatever the fuck they want, update whatever the fuck they want, and you are going to be the only one to complain because you didn't get whatever the fuck you want.
Every tournament will set up their own arrangements and you don't need to take a fucking shit on whatever work they decide to do.
I was attending the tournament, when I decided not to, mostly for different reasons than me disliking the admins.
It is true that they will do whatever they want, I am just saying that it is not done good.
There's a reason you don't find any of the bigger tournaments do stuff this way, and that is simply because, as said, it's bad.

I did not "take a shit" on everything they decided to do.
They have a decent (way to easy, but it's only group stage) mappool, with freemod in it, which is kinda cool.
I still don't understand what it is that I wanted but didn't get.
Misery
Okay. To stop this, someone has to go step down humbly.
It's quite hard to run a tournament with only a host and two admins running the place. Me and Saki has a LOT of other tourneys running too (which makes the host, Han, pull his own weight.) We admit we have very few staff and it's kind of difficult to do everything right. We just followed and implemented Han's way of scheduling and running the place.

Again, you can call us lazy, but we're doing as much as we can through and through. Just because you have seen other tourneys being run better than us doesn't mean all tourneys look good the same. As for us, again sorry if you feel like we're "lazy." Maybe you haven't seen our background works. We are not "literally doing nothing."

EDIT: We let people schedule so that they can play to the times they are available. If we have scheduled them beforehand, then it would cause people rescheduling (bc of their personal stuff.) We are not in a position to know each and every player's personal life so we let them schedule to ensure that they can actually play at the times they can.