forum

fourfolium - SAKURA Skip (Inulloid DnB Remix)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
chucentry
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on lunes, 12 de septiembre de 2016 at 01:02:10 a.m.

Artist: fourfolium
Title: SAKURA Skip (Inulloid DnB Remix)
Source: New Game!
BPM: 175
Filesize: 9400kb
Play Time: 03:25
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hifumi (5,23 stars, 1016 notes)
Download: fourfolium - SAKURA Skip (Inulloid DnB Remix)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Inulloid

vick

leupoi

Chucentry

We are New gamers!

Thanks isuna
Underforest
Topic Starter
chucentry

Underforest wrote:

<3
ulin_f
chu, do u need the drum samples for the hitsounds?
Topic Starter
chucentry

ulin_f wrote:

Wow yeah if u can give me it can be exelent
ulin_f

chucentry wrote:

ulin_f wrote:

Wow yeah if u can give me it can be exelent
here
http://inul.ngeartstudio.com/chu/
Topic Starter
chucentry
here
http://inul.ngeartstudio.com/chu/[/quote]

thanks inu-tan
vick
Yun waifu #1
Topic Starter
chucentry

vick wrote:

Yun waifu #1
Kano waifu #1
chainpullz
01:15:429 (1,1,2,1,2,1,2) - This is a massive spacing compared to the rest of the patterns you map to this sound. The hanzer stream works really well here 00:39:771 (2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - because there are glitched vocals on top of the other sound you are mapping to but notice how this first one is smaller spacing despite being mapped to *more* of the music. Pretty much everywhere else this rhythm occurs without glitched vocals you use more conservative patterns/spacing (ie. 02:13:029 (1,1,2,1,2,1,2) - )

Switching from a mapping standpoint to a player standpoint, this hanzer stream at 1:15 feels REALLY REALLY AWFUL. Like the first one feels great though.

As for suggestion:

All I did here was highlight this 01:15:429 (1,1,2,1,2,1,2) - and apply this scale to it

I then lined this selection up with where you previously started the stream to preserve the 3 points of structure you seemed to be going for (highlighted on the timeline in the first screenshot).

Rest of the map seemed fine/fun at least from a player standpoint. Didn't really bother to stare at the rest in editor enough to nitpick from a mapping standpoint.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.