Hey ouran \o. Green is some minor nazi stuff you may ignore completely if you wish.[General]:
- Maybe add the following into tags?: Emotional Skyscraper Undefined Fantastic Object FAR EAST OF EAST II. Those all describe more where the song comes from (the last thing being the album). sure
Lunatic is easier than insane, maybe rename the two diffs?Actually, nevermind, the insane is so overmapped that it only adds fake difficulty. nope
- Slightly different lead in times for both diffs, but only in a couple of milliseconds difference, so no big deal.
- 00:51:345 (4) - Remove finish, sounds wrong.i added finishes on the other notes
- 00:54:547 - 00:59:350 - You could be adding claps on every 2nd and 4th white tick where available to follow the background drum (if possible).nope
- 01:32:131 - Add a note perhaps? Stack it on top of the slider 01:32:300 (3) start (might need some repositioning then). no
- 01:32:216 - ^ no
- 01:34:997 (1) - Move this spinner to 01:34:997 and add a note where it started before. Just a suggestion.no
- 02:19:154 (1) - Remove this new combo. nope
- 02:35:586 - Add a note? Could be a nice triplet stacked on the slider (with the slider start being the third note), or unstacked, depends how you would like it. No reason not to add a note here though, as you were adding them to this section wherever you could. :p no
- 02:41:064 - Add kiai time here as well? It's the chorus. (just like you did at start and the end) sure
- 03:03:985 - ^ sure
- 02:51:513 (1) - 1 grid left so it forms a better triangle with the past 2 notes. Might require some repositioning of the following notes though.nope
- 02:59:603 - Add a note? nope
- 02:59:688 - ^ nope
- 03:14:098 (1,2) - The volume of these two is too high if you compare it to the easy and relaxing volume and pace of the song. Lower it a little (~75 for first and ~85 for 2nd sounds good). sure
- 03:17:384 - Add a note? nope
- 03:25:558 - 03:48:480 - Break this long is unrankable. Maybe continue mapping at 03:36:345? nope
- 03:50:081 (4) - This note follows nothing. Delete it. nope
- 03:59:013 (2) - ^ nope
- 04:15:025 (5) - ^ nope
- 05:15:699 - Add a note? nope
- 05:16:120 - ^ (just move the spinner a little then, if you do) nope
I'd suggest making that 21 second break sligthly shorter (less than 20 seconds)
Awesome! sorry lolcubes but i disagree with you, although a bit overmapped, you gotta admit the guitar does play 1/4s pretty often, in either case i like this map, just a couple things tho.
Mind renaming it to goww's Lunatic to follow the normal Touhou diff names? okay
and 04:36:345 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - I think this is a bit too much X_X fixed
other than that fine.
03:02:637 (1,2,3) - All of your sliders formations flow really well, but this one goes right, left, right kind of breaking the flow imo i'd suggest reversing selection on (3) so it goes like a Z flowrather than a 3, and the jump from (3) to (1) is fairly doable as you've placed full screen 1/1 jumps too anyways.fixed
03:19:997 (1) - I cant even see this slider track wtih all these hitbursts. its visible because the hitburts have faded away enough. I will keep this in mind
04:47:300 (7) - ^ this one is definitely visible.
Awesome map as well, hope you call me back to recheck after it's fixed, star for now