- Add some Lead In for [Lunatic] too.
- The comboburst looks kinda bad cropped like that, try this one.
- 00:06:345 (2) - Is that whistle on the slider-body intentional? Sounds a bit disorienting imo.
02:18:143 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1) - The last part of this pattern plays a bit weird, I suggest to start the last slider here: 02:18:985 - I feel that it plays better :3
- 02:48:480 (4,5) - This stack seems a bit random, (5) unstacked would be more intuitive, consider re-arranging the pattern so (5) is not stacked anymore.
- 02:49:828 (3,4) - Place a NC here so the reduced spacing between these objects is not too unexpected.
- 03:56:401 (1,2,3,4) - That spacing is kinda iffy, would you make it even like the other patterns?
- 04:52:862 - I would reduce volume a bit for this section, 70% or so. Perhaps, reduce it gradually?
- 05:00:952 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - No hitsounds for this part? You used Claps for the next guitar solo, so I don't see why you didn't add them here. Sounds too empty :<
- Gotta love this diff <3
- 02:33:985 (3) - The slider is getting covered by the previous hitbursts so It's hard to know if that (3) is a slider or a circle, move this somewhere else to avoid any future problem please.
- 04:51:682 (1,1) - That NC doesn't seems necessary at all, it just creates some confusion imo. Remove it please.
- 04:15:446 (1) - I find this object quite hard to see due to the previous combobursts and the approach circle being orange too. Altough I tested with a pro-player (SapphireGhost) and he didn't have any problems, so just take this as a minor suggestion.
- Most of the spacing used here is really weird, most of them play nice tho. I'll point out the patterns that were too confusing:
- 01:10:558 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - Sorry, but this doesn't feel intuitive at all imo.
- 01:15:952 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - If you switch (4)&(5), this spacing would be way better because it will be a zig-zag pattern.
- 02:44:940 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - Right now this really hard to follow the pattern you were trying to create here, a NC on (5) would make it a bit more readable.