00:54:884 (2,3) - A little nitpicky, but this is pretty high. Wouldn't hurt to lower the combo a bit.done
02:19:154 (1) - Verrrry difficult to tell this is a slider. Maybe make this a 3-note stack instead?i made it a 1/2 slider
05:01:626 - The break makes the ending feel a little anticlimactic, I would map through it, personallydone
05:01:626 - same break thing
Fun stuff, nice work.
01:30:277 (8) - Ctrl+h and stack it with (4) for flow improvement?done
01:39:041 (3) - Ctrl+J for flow improvement?no
03:03:311 (3) - Ctrl+H for flow improvement?no
Use the same Kiai as in Lunatic?
Odaril wrote:Please reply to this mod saying what you didn't fix (and what you did) and why. Remember these are all suggestions.
Also, if you have any question, feel free to ask me in-game
- Make both difficulties start at the same time ?
I think that CLEAR disappears quickly enough. Ill keep it in mind though
- 03:14:098 (1,2) - These two surprised me because they were "hidden" under the CLEAR! from the spinner.
Well. I could point out a lot of the spacings and streams that make no sense to me, but they do play fine, although some of them are surprising.
Don't bother giving kudosu. Good luck to get this approved, too
i'll notify gowww about the mod
(Sorry if it's not perfectly cropped I was in a hurry so I just added a white glow to make those edges invisible while playing)thx
- Add some Lead In for [Lunatic] too. done
- The comboburst looks kinda bad cropped like that, try this one.
- 00:06:345 (2) - Is that whistle on the slider-body intentional? Sounds a bit disorienting imo.fixed
02:18:143 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1) - The last part of this pattern plays a bit weird, I suggest to start the last slider here: 02:18:985 - I feel that it plays better :3i'm not too crazy about it
- 02:48:480 (4,5) - This stack seems a bit random, (5) unstacked would be more intuitive, consider re-arranging the pattern so (5) is not stacked anymore.done
- 02:49:828 (3,4) - Place a NC here so the reduced spacing between these objects is not too unexpected.nty
- 03:56:401 (1,2,3,4) - That spacing is kinda iffy, would you make it even like the other patterns?nty
- 04:52:862 - I would reduce volume a bit for this section, 70% or so. Perhaps, reduce it gradually?fixed
- 05:00:952 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - No hitsounds for this part? You used Claps for the next guitar solo, so I don't see why you didn't add them here. Sounds too empty :<fixed
- Gotta love this diff <3