Cerulean Veyron wrote:
Hi there~Most fixed thank you!
mmm a fancy land rover and a sporty sedan bmw... /me checks self privilege ;c
[- - General - -]
- - Was it on purpose that the Hard difficulty is the only one doesn't have it's custom combo colors? oops
- By any chance, are you using the "I don't like the guy akgdaskfa.jpg" on the beatmap folder? Doesn't seem so, since I've checked the diff's .osu files by then. deleted
- I can really tell that the custom hitsound "normal-hitclap.wav" Isn't actually used though. I don't even see a single N:C1 on the timing setup (F6), the rest are all S:C1 and D:C1. I believe you should delete the unused file. ok
[- - Easy - -]
- 00:13:804 (2,3,4) - Oh, a little spacing that's quite off somehow. As it is around 0.9x while the default distance spacing of the difficulty is actually 1x. Sorry if I went nazi, but it's just a friendly note~ Fixed
- 00:53:925 (2,3) - This kind of slider doesn't look like you're actually using the middle sliderpoint on this kind of straight slide body. The curve is way too small and barely noticeable in gameplay even in editor compared to many other curved sliders. I probably think it's unnecessary to be kept there. Either delete it, or move the slider point to perform sth sharp or curve, making a good use. It's not very much of structure changes, it's more like aesthetics tbh. Fixed
- 01:29:346 - Uhmm, copy-pasted the whole track from the previous one? Really? I wouldn't mind a lot though, but just something like the above issue heh xd I lazy
- 02:50:310 - Well, here's where the hitsounding seems to be emptied out. Dunno if it were intended to be WIP or something... But yeah, try filling up the hitsounds on the last part. waaa I fix this
[- - Hard - -]
- 00:23:563 (3) - Optional objective: For a greater aesthetics and structure flowing, how about moving this curved slider under the next? Maybe with the blanket, yeah. Give it a try~ (At least the current one is still okay too, so this is just my personal suggestion) @_@ I trying make how you
- 00:27:539 (2,3) - I could really feel that this kind of jump is quite bigger than expected, comparing to 00:25:370 (4,1) - and 00:31:334 (4,1) - . I probably feel that this 1.7x did some inconsistency over this track. So I guess you may need a little adjustment on this. The current patterning seems really fine imho, but the emphasis is probably something more important than that. I prefer what is now
- 00:48:864 (1,2) - You should probably start differing here because later on, it gets a little repetitive when playing on a part the same thing again and again. The symmetry here makes the patterning a lot more polished, but using it tons of times is... well, "too much" ofc. Try to keep things in vary, like every other sections you've done on the rest of the difficulty. So yeah, there's the consistency going~
- 00:50:672 (2) - Nearly the same issue as the previous diff, for the unnecessary slider points. I like this!
- 01:09:105 (1,2,3) - That 1.4x distance spacing just came out of nowhere, pretty sudden in my point of view. I think this shouldn't be implemented because it totally overtakes emphasis over the music change or w/e. I guess you'd better redo this.
- 01:22:840 (3,4) - Is this 1.3x distance spacing intentional though? I haven't seen you doing that on the previous sliders on 01:22:117 (1,2) - . I could literally see this is a bit inconsistent. Ooops fixed
- 01:57:539 (1,3) - Uhmm, the new combos here looks a bit overdone. I may suggest replacing the new combo to slider (3) as in the new track of the rhythm timeline. Fixed
- 02:01:876 (3,4,5) - The space usage here is quite out of bound when trying to do a 2/4 slider rhythm composition. I would actually redo this onto 1.2x and place slider (4) with circle (5) a bit balancing. I suggest 1.2x for indicating the 1/4 half slider though, it can really fit the patterning tbh. Yea now 1,2x
- 02:17:780 - 02:18:503 - 02:25:551 - Well, the middle inherited green point is kinda used, but it's quite far away in the break time. But the other two, doesn't really seem to be used as there aren't any notes passing in those.
- 02:50:310 - The same thing for filling up the hitsounding. You may want to copy them from the Insane diff for a small consistency there~
Great mapset bud Really liked it~
Best of luck!