Total Posts
show more
KupcaH
dafuq, who need these mouses for osu!?
Topic Starter
Hear

KupcaH wrote:

dafuq, who need these mouses for osu!?
It's not meant to be "Buy this for osu!" It's more to tell what I have use, As stated.
B1oody
Doesn't mamba have a trashy laser sensor? Deathadder is a better choice and one of the few razer products worth buying.
Topic Starter
Hear

B1oody wrote:

Doesn't mamba have a trashy laser sensor? Deathadder is a better choice and one of the few razer products worth buying.
Hmm, I didnt seem to have any problems with mine. I'll have to check out a Deathadder though, Thank you !
BikerBoy1225
Honestly that is not a bad list of equipment. I'm still a noob though xD
N0thingSpecial
I saw Mamba and I chuckled, like hell, off the top of my head G303, Death Adder, Zowie FK series, steelseries rival 100, steelseries rival 300, roccat kone and probably a lot more. But not mamba
-Strawberry-
I play with laptop keyboards and i don't think they are that bad
TakuMii
Ehh... honestly I wouldn't recommend any of the mice on the list. For games that are as aim-intensive as osu!, you should avoid a laser mouse and go for something with an optical sensor. I'd recommend something like a Nixeus Revel or one of the fancy 2016 Logitech mice (or something like a Skydigital Nmouse4K, Razer Abyssus, or Logitech G100S for anyone on a budget).

As for keyboards: While I don't really have any real objections to the keyboards mentioned (aside from my opinion on their looks, as well as the fact they're not #opticalswitchmasterrace), I don't think it's a good idea to recommend a beginner to spend all that extra money on a flagship brand-name keyboard when a much cheaper Cooler Master keyboard would serve them just fine.
kurodahatsuharu
My setup right now :
Rival 300
Apex M800 + Ducky Mini Red sw
Wacom CTH 480

I recommend to get 2 mech kb with different kind of sw will help you to improve your stamina and your reflex better. ( i'm a noob but i know science.)
Husky
Never stick with a laser mouse in osu. When you get about 10k rank, you'll understand.
NeXt4r_
i don't use razor product