Northern Ireland is uk
Mahogany
The UK can have NI, I don't want it
clover
I wish I wasn't born at all
Railey2
i appreciate that you want to be born closer to me, Khelly
Faunsce
Being america is ehh. Wish I was romanian like my mother. Or just japanese or korean cause that is nice too. :P
_handholding
I've been to America more than a few times and I can honestly say that I'm glad I grew up in the UK
Nameless
i'm glad you weren't born in the uk
FuZ
kisses is a fake brit
Topic Starter
Yuudachi-kun

Nameless wrote:

i'm glad you weren't born in the uk
Do you not want me
Nameless
what faglord would want you
jkjk ily pls don't hurt me daddy
Topic Starter
Yuudachi-kun

Nameless wrote:

what faglord would want you
jkjk ily pls don't hurt me daddy
True
DeletedUser_3905941
no thanks
Rurree
I wish I was born in a much better Philippines.

Never considered being a naturalized citizen of a different country though.
Etherless
Wish I was japanese like my father.
Unfortunately, I was born here in Mexico, not that I hate living here, but i'm really missing the culture and stuff of half my heritage. :(
Kobi_old_1
Why would you want to live in a country that voted for the tories and Brexit though.
Golterboose
I wish I was born in New Zealand -w-
Caput Mortuum
I wish Harambe come back to life
Topic Starter
Yuudachi-kun

Inly wrote:

Why would you want to live in a country that voted for the tories and Brexit though.
These are good things
Kobi_old_1

Khelly wrote:

These are good things

Says the American, about British politics. So far, neither of these things has done enough positive to outweigh the positve they've brought on us, believe me.
Ephemeral
don't bring politics into off topic you incorrigible fuck

what the fuck is wrong with you
_handholding

Inly wrote:

Khelly wrote:

These are good things
Says the American, about British politics. So far, neither of these things has done enough positive to outweigh the positve they've brought on us, believe me.
Key word are 'so far'
dNextGen

Etherless wrote:

Wish I was japanese(
weaboo
Catgirl
i want to move to germany for no reason
Topic Starter
Yuudachi-kun

Inly wrote:

Khelly wrote:

These are good things

Im sorry, did you just say "why so you want to lice here when bad thing happened" and when I say it's good you want to argue with me about it? Clearly your "why would you want to live" is a bullshit statement because you cant accept people can think the exact opposite of you
worst fl player
If you were Bon in the UK, I would've volenteer to be kidnapped by isis
Topic Starter
Yuudachi-kun

L-a-m-e-y [ B ] wrote:

If you were Bon in the UK, I would've volenteer to be kidnapped by isis
WOW RUDE
Mahogany

Inly wrote:

when the alternative is living in a country where someone like Trump is viably running for president, I'd say England is heaven on earth
Topic Starter
Yuudachi-kun
I support Trump
Kobi_old_1

Kisses wrote:

Key word are 'so far'
Well the tories have been in power since 2010, and six years later we have an unstable NHS, university fees have risen from around 3k per year to over 10kp per year, multiple people have killed themselves or died through other means after having benefits they needed to survive revoked, and a few coma patients have had official letters telling them to get back into work. The junior doctors are striking, terachers are striking, nobody can afford a house deposit (ok, ok, the global economy crash isn't the tories' fault, but it's their job to try and fix our economy) and their version of "challenging the opposition" is to post straight-up propaganda about the leader of the other party on social media. They claim to have reduced unemployment, but what they've actually done is introduced far more zero-hour contracts where people end up still on benefits because they're not getting any shifts, but they're listed as "employed" so it all looks good for the books. So yeah, "so far" the tories have done a lot of harm. And "so far" is a decent amount of time.

Brexit hasn't had long enough yet to really do anything, especially since Article 50 hasn't been invoked yet, and honestly might never be, but I can think of several enormously important issues that weren't even discussed in debates leading up to the vote that could make it a very very bad idea. There's a reason Scotland, Northern Ireland and Gibraltar wanted to stay in the EU.

Yuudachi-kun wrote:

Im sorry, did you just say "why so you want to lice here when bad thing happened" and when I say it's good you want to argue with me about it? Clearly your "why would you want to live" is a bullshit statement because you cant accept people can think the exact opposite of you
I didn't say anything about lice, no :')

I also don't see which part of my post was arguing with you. I was invalidating your opinion, not arguing with it, there's a difference.
Topic Starter
Yuudachi-kun
Sonif I can't have an opinion about wanting to move I also cant have one about not wanting to move for brexit being a bad thing according to you. You'll only validate it as long as it agrees with you even if the reasons for your invalidation still apply

I'll be sure to change what I think based on your vaidation!
Aomi
khelly why did you change your name
Topic Starter
Yuudachi-kun
Reasons
_handholding

Yuudachi-kun wrote:

Reasons
personal reasons, you wouldn't understand aomi
Kobi_old_1

Yuudachi-kun wrote:

Sonif I can't have an opinion about wanting to move I also cant have one about not wanting to move for brexit being a bad thing according to you. You'll only validate it as long as it agrees with you even if the reasons for your invalidation still apply

I'll be sure to change what I think based on your vaidation!
You didn't say you wanted to move though lmao
Topic Starter
Yuudachi-kun
I think the OP implies that
DeletedUser_3905941
fucking liberal cucks
get a job hippie
Railey2

Inly wrote:

Kisses wrote:

Key word are 'so far'
Well the tories have been in power since 2010, and six years later we have an unstable NHS, university fees have risen from around 3k per year to over 10kp per year, multiple people have killed themselves or died through other means after having benefits they needed to survive revoked, and a few coma patients have had official letters telling them to get back into work. The junior doctors are striking, terachers are striking, nobody can afford a house deposit (ok, ok, the global economy crash isn't the tories' fault, but it's their job to try and fix our economy) and their version of "challenging the opposition" is to post straight-up propaganda about the leader of the other party on social media. They claim to have reduced unemployment, but what they've actually done is introduced far more zero-hour contracts where people end up still on benefits because they're not getting any shifts, but they're listed as "employed" so it all looks good for the books. So yeah, "so far" the tories have done a lot of harm. And "so far" is a decent amount of time.

Brexit hasn't had long enough yet to really do anything, especially since Article 50 hasn't been invoked yet, and honestly might never be, but I can think of several enormously important issues that weren't even discussed in debates leading up to the vote that could make it a very very bad idea. There's a reason Scotland, Northern Ireland and Gibraltar wanted to stay in the EU.

Yuudachi-kun wrote:

I didn't say anything about lice, no :')

I also don't see which part of my post was arguing with you. I was invalidating your opinion, not arguing with it, there's a difference.
to be fair, you don't actually have to pay your student loans back if you don't get a decently paying job or if you don't finish your studies.