1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Skinning

How much do you like the skin?

5/5 Stars - I love it!
25.00% 24
4/5 Stars - Looks pretty good.
59.38% 57
3/5 Stars - Yeah it's okay, not the best though.
9.38% 9
2/5 Stars - Meh...
4.17% 4
1/5 Stars - Don't like it.
1.04% 1
0/5 Stars - Looks horrible!
1.04% 1
Total votes: 96
Please sign in to vote.
posted

NOW UPDATED! v1.1

Rocking a new scorebar, section-pass/fail, reversearrow and a bunch of small adjustments to make the skin easier on the eye :)

ABOUT

After years of mixing my skins and constantly looking for better elements I just decided to use my GFX skills to skin myself! LUX • AETERNA is a vibrant, clean skin which is heavily osu!next inspired, and the 4 combo colours are represented all along the skin. It tries to be as minimal and non-disctracting in gameplay while delivering a pleasant look in it's user interface. Additional elements are contained in the "extras" folder, for example a reversed spinner, different hitmarkers and and alternative sliderball!

"Woof woof, woof woof woof, woof woof woooof. Woof woof. Woof woof woof woof. Woof.Woof woof, woof woof woof, woof woof woooof. Woof woof. Woof woof woof woof. Woof woof. Woof." - Houtarou Oreki

"hey, thats pretty good. its honestly an amazingly well done, clean, and professional skin" - CorruptedGamer0

"0/5 no nude anime girls" - LieutenantRiven

"7/3 gave me the power of love" - Majoreh

SCREENSHOTS

DOWNLOAD

Click here!

SPECIAL THANKS TO

All the folks on my Discord server for playtesting and giving feedback! If you'd like to join us, find the invite link on my userpage :)
posted
well done, has a nice osu!lazer feel to it.
posted
Uhm, woof
posted
I don't like this default numbers. This is very too big, looks not good. Rest is okey :)
posted
K R E Y G A S M
posted
Great job m8 :D
posted
my sides
i love this
posted
Nice idea to place this in your skin.
posted
Love it, only the numbers in hitcircles are my problem.
posted

5HARO wrote:

Nice idea to place this in your skin.
nice idea, it should be nice if you add the number element.
posted
Amazing!
(I'm not saying that cause Donger Deluxe made my banner and profile pic for me, I genuinely think it's a good skin.)
posted
Really well done skin with a nice theme.
Although the reverse arrow is confusing/un-noticed sometimes.
posted
It looks pretty cool. This is one of those skins that makes me want to play std. Thank you for making this skin :)
posted

-Ryuichi- wrote:

Really well done skin with a nice theme.
Although the reverse arrow is confusing/un-noticed sometimes.
Thanks for the feedback, I'm doing a lot of alternate elements now, so I will include another reverse-arrow :)

Catninja wrote:

It looks pretty cool. This is one of those skins that makes me want to play std. Thank you for making this skin :)
You totally should! Also thanks!
posted
5/5 stars
Really good skin, i m love it. :)
posted
Nice skin! It doesn't fit with what I'm used to, and tbh I might not use it, but great job!
posted
Woah, looks cool and nice skin :o
Good job! 8-)
posted
This is a really nice skin!
posted
futuristic theme 10/10 would download :D
posted
Shit skin git gud Kappap

jk plz nu hurt ;w;