forum

how do u click on time

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
iadfugh
(plz dont rage at me cos im just a noob ok :(((()
ok, im having trouble clicking on time. is it because i go to fast? if i try to go slower on tablet, i'll most likely miss the note. plz giv advic 2 this scrubby noob who cant even do 4 stars cos of jumps
(for everyone who says "play more", i'll hit my head on my desk)
Xyrus_old_1
play more...

...also go into Options and turn on your "Hit Error Bar", then watch a replay. You'll be able to see if you're coming in early or late.
Sandy Hoey
Listen to the music. So many beginners forget this, its a rhythm game. The note will correspond to the beat or the vocals. And its okay to get to the note early. It is best to get to the next note as soon as possible, especially for when you get to faster songs
O w l

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Listen to the music. So many beginners forget this, its a rhythm game. The note will correspond to the beat or the vocals. And its okay to get to the note early. It is best to get to the next note as soon as possible, especially for when you get to faster songs

^Can confirm

Brought my 82% accuracy to about 92% when I started listening to the beat
Hiro-Senpai
Pls not again
U know play more is the case
And please don't play 4 star maps
It is obvious that they are too hard for you
Master 3 stars first
Topic Starter
iadfugh

Sandy Hoey wrote:

It is best to get to the next note as soon as possible, especially for when you get to faster songs
i do go fast to the next note, its just how fast i press a or s (since i dont use z and x)
and yes, i do listen to the beat.
Sandy Hoey

zinxq wrote:

Sandy Hoey wrote:

It is best to get to the next note as soon as possible, especially for when you get to faster songs
i do go fast to the next note, its just how fast i press a or s (since i dont use z and x)
and yes, i do listen to the beat.
Then the next step is to find which beat the note is connected to. Then you know exactly when to click it without having to look at the approach circle
Topic Starter
iadfugh

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Then the next step is to find which beat the note is connected to.
i know what note a note is connected to, but i go to it to fast or slow. either way i end up clicking to fast.
Sandy Hoey
I don't think you are really listening to the music then. IF you can really hear the connection between the music and the notes, you wouldn't be having this problem. So you are either having an issue with connecting the beats and the notes, or just listening to the music. Its one or the other.

I don't if this will help you or not, but you can try playing with the hd mod. I don't think it is that much harder if you can remember where the notes are, especially in "easy" maps. This will force you to listen to the notes because there won't be any approach circle, which is what may be messing you up trying to predict when it will hit the note.
Xyrus_old_1

zinxq wrote:

i know what note a note is connected to, but i go to it to fast or slow. either way i end up clicking to fast.
Have you tried the Offset Wizard?
KRNK_old_1
Correct me if I'm wrong, but from what you mentioned, I guess you know where the beats are, you just can't hit them at the best time.
If it happens to be a matter of brain-hand coordination thing, then you need to really practice on that, for it may affect other aspects of your life too.
If it's not really that serious, then you can try to focus on processing the pattern of the map you're playing, and hand over the control of when to hit the key to your spinal cord reflex. i.e., don't think about when to hit.
Hopefully the little tip helps for a bit.

Xyrus wrote:

Have you tried the Offset Wizard?
Personally I won't recommend tampering with that early on. the offsets are mostly correct on ranked maps.
Sandy Hoey
Wait, I have an idea!

Do you play with headphones? Because if you don't, I highly recommend that you do. I know (at least for me), when I play without headphones and just have the sound come out of my monitor my accuracy goes to shit. That may because you can here yourself clicking on the keyboard or because there is then a small amount of time that the sound has to travel from your monitor to your ears before you have to interpret it and react.