forum

IGZ ST #3 50k-100k [DONE]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Sasuke2g
is there a Tournament schedule too? Where i can see who is the player i'm playing against and when ?
Topic Starter
Tebz188

Itachi2g wrote:

is there a Tournament schedule too? Where i can see who is the player i'm playing against and when ?

tbag188 wrote:

the schedule can be found in op.
Tresou
why is my name not on the participant list ;( ?
Topic Starter
Tebz188

Tresou wrote:

why is my name not on the participant list ;( ?
You are in there, Group E.
Tresou
ouh true xD didnt saw that ty^^
Topic Starter
Tebz188
Thanks for everyone who showed up today! Schedule for tomorrow updated!
Vintasi
My internet is working fine but everything related to osu! won't connect?????
Topic Starter
Tebz188
Good timing Bancho! If problems continue, unfinished matches will be postponed to next weekend before Week 2 matches.
Topic Starter
Tebz188
Check google docs for info on situation!
EclipZ
Me and fizzlefrost decided to move up the time to 13:00 UTC as he lives in Canada, i hope thats ok :)
Topic Starter
Tebz188
Mainly happy for how Week 1 went, slightly awkward ending, but we'll get there. Mappool for Week 2 will be up tomorrow. Rescheduled matches will be played with W1 pool.
Topic Starter
Tebz188
Link to Week 2 mappool added to OP.
Topic Starter
Tebz188
Rescheduled the rescheduled matches for ~3 hours later than originally because of a family emergency.
Topic Starter
Tebz188
arveit
O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U-JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A-E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAO
Topic Starter
Tebz188
Congratulations Zariel for taking the ST#3, he will receive a month of supporter from our lovely Mark and a bunch of points to secure his slot in SummerTour GrandFinals.

Also thank you for everyone who participated! I'm too tired to change the standings rn x) so I'll update those and points tomorrow! I hope to see as many of you next time as possible!
EclipZ

arveit wrote:

O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U-JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A-E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAO
Best highlight so far xD
breadman

arveit wrote:

top highlight right over here ^^

i don't even wanna recall how many times i was banned from talking
arveit

Mark9870 wrote:

i don't even wanna recall how many times i was banned from talking
Same here, mate :D
Fragmented
Question, when will we get our invitation to the grand finals?
Topic Starter
Tebz188

CharmCaster wrote:

Question, when will we get our invitation to the grand finals?
That day would be today.