forum

IGZ ST #3 50k-100k [DONE]

posted
Total Posts
show more
-Nande
Yes that's true. I search it by the name and by the difficulty I think it should be this one: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/179323
Topic Starter
Tebz188

Zesty wrote:

I think there is some mistake wit th tiebreaker link cuz it lids to some ar4 normal map with differrent name
I... have no idea how that ended up in there.

AlejoNande wrote:

Yes that's true. I search it by the name and by the difficulty I think it should be this one: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/179323
This is the correct map.

Updated the correct link, the mappack has the correct map.
My Angel Tohka
vapebro
Belarus
Arigato-nya
Well..I'm out of tournament..i pass of 50k..
Good luck To everybody!
Pyrrhic
Player name: Pyrrhic
Current rank: 71,998
Nationality: United States
Topic Starter
Tebz188
Updated participantlist
AriaMunn
Player Name: AriaMunn
Current Rank: 54,170
Nationality: Australia
Zaulek
Player Name: Zaulek
Current Rank: 91,666
Nationality: Poland
guccihighwaters
Player Name: Vulpixi
Currently Rank: 52k
Nationality: The netherlands
Troll Face
Forgot to put up a proper ref application :D

Name: Kizmah
Available times on (In UTC): 8AM - 8PM
Applying for: Ref
Earlier experience: N/A 8-)
Alpgh367

Alpgh367 wrote:

Player name: Alpgh367
Current rank: 72,503
Nationality: Australian
I think I may have been missed :)
baysman
Player Name: baysman
Current Rank: #57534
Nationality: Ukraine
Topic Starter
Tebz188
Updated participantlist.

Alpgh367 wrote:

Alpgh367 wrote:

Player name: Alpgh367
Current rank: 72,503
Nationality: Australian
I think I may have been missed :)
No I didn't miss you, are you sure you didn't miss something in the rules.
vergil chair
Player Name: rolniczy
Current Rank: 54k
Nationality: Poland
Chappy
It is sad for me to post this but I will not be able to participate in this tournament. :( Loved the experience from IGZ ST #2 but with possible work on sunday of first weekend go ahead and take me out if you could for someone who can actually be there entire tournament.
u624ka
Looks like the pippies got the better of me. Since I won't be able to decay in time, feel free to remove me from the participants list.

To be honest, the timespan seems way too long to remain eligible without resorting to dampening own progress or misrepresenting own rank. It would be nice to see you host a similar tour for a higher bracket, where the progression isn't so rapid, like 30k-60k or something.
Vintasi
Player Name: Vintasi
Current Rank: 65,242
Nationality: United States
Troll Face

tbag188 wrote:

Updated participantlist, @Kizmah I'll send you lil something tomorrow as I get back home.
Still waiting on that message :)
Ysera
"*24.9. Saturday 10:00 UTC-> (Players from Asia/Europe play on early times, players from Americas play on later times.)
*25.9. Sunday 12:00 UTC-> (Players HAVE TO BE ABLE TO play throughout the day.)
*1.10. Saturday 12:00 UTC-> (Players HAVE TO BE ABLE TO play throughout the day.)
*2.10. Sunday 12:00 UTC-> (Players HAVE TO BE ABLE TO play throughout the day.)
- Referee will create the room, unless if they’re still busy with their earlier match"

Are the times in this paragraph in AM or PM? I need to know for timezone conversions.
u624ka

Glaci wrote:

Are the times in this paragraph in AM or PM? I need to know for timezone conversions.
They are in the 24-hour format.
Topic Starter
Tebz188

Glaci wrote:

"*24.9. Saturday 10:00 UTC-> (Players from Asia/Europe play on early times, players from Americas play on later times.)
*25.9. Sunday 12:00 UTC-> (Players HAVE TO BE ABLE TO play throughout the day.)
*1.10. Saturday 12:00 UTC-> (Players HAVE TO BE ABLE TO play throughout the day.)
*2.10. Sunday 12:00 UTC-> (Players HAVE TO BE ABLE TO play throughout the day.)
- Referee will create the room, unless if they’re still busy with their earlier match"

As u624ka said, 24h form.

Kizmah wrote:

tbag188 wrote:

Updated participantlist, @Kizmah I'll send you lil something tomorrow as I get back home.
Still waiting on that message :)
x) I've been busy, thanks for a reminder
Bread-chan
Player name:Chris13579
Current rank: 84k
Nationality:American
Cyx
Player Name: Cyxie
Current Rank: #99,422
Nationality: Canada
Topic Starter
Tebz188
Updated participantlist and stafflist. A bit over 24 hours left to drop in your registrations!
Pyrrhic
So, if this were to be at 10:00 UTC for example, i would have to do it at 6 in the morning for EST? Just asking.
Topic Starter
Tebz188

Pyrrhic wrote:

So, if this were to be at 10:00 UTC for example, i would have to do it at 6 in the morning for EST? Just asking.
Americans start their matches on Saturday later, propably earliest around 16:00 UTC
Pyrrhic
Oh, thanks for clarifying that because I felt like I really didn't want to get up at 6 in the morning.
Swovine
Due to school and work obligations, I sadly won't be able to do the tournament anymore :( Sry if I'm lettin ya down Kizma :|
I hope that everyone has a fun time and does their best :)
-Nande
How I didn't notice this before? In the participants list appears than I'm polish but I'm actually venezuelan. I don't want than this mistake becomes a problem in the matches times.
Topic Starter
Tebz188
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED!

Schedule will be up in ~hour or two.

E: Link in to Schedule up in op!
Troll Face

Swovine wrote:

Due to school and work obligations, I sadly won't be able to do the tournament anymore :( Sry if I'm lettin ya down Kizma :|
I hope that everyone has a fun time and does their best :)
Aw man, that's a bummer but you gotta get that education 8-)
texasaboy1
My time to play which is 16:30 UTC which is 11:30 CT is something i might be able to compete. I said in my previous post that i can't compete 10-12, so I will try to play; I will tell you on Friday.
Zaulek
I just realized that I'll be playing the whole tournament in train. Really.
StunningTub
Sorry but where can I find the schedule? I'm doing a derp.
Zaulek

StunningTub wrote:

Sorry but where can I find the schedule? I'm doing a derp.
It's at the very top of the post.

Also HERE's the link.
texasaboy1
I think I am good with playing tomorrow. Good Luck.
texasaboy1
Ugh. I can't compete, or I can try but i won't be warmed up and will be like 10 minutes late.
Ysera
I was able to sort things out and I can play again. Since I'm already in the schedule, can I still participate?
Zaulek
I'm afraid that I won't be able to play the tournament. I'm out. Sorry for telling you this late.
guccihighwaters
Well then, I was looking forward to playing against you
show more