forum

A rank for failing

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +2
Topic Starter
PremiumShiny
I think there should be a rank if you fail 'F' or if there is another rank that sounds better.
Sometimes I want to see my score or accuracy when I fail so I know what to try and get.
Sandy Hoey
How would having a rank show you what to try and get. If you are failing a map, you are trying to pass it. And you know which part you are having troubles with, which is where you failed at.
Bara-
I think he wants the score to be saved locally, with a set rating (F) so he can still see how he performed, which imo is a nice addition (but watching the replay via pressing f2 should do enough too)
abraker

Bara- wrote:

I think he wants the score to be saved locally, with a set rating (F) so he can still see how he performed, which imo is a nice addition (but watching the replay via pressing f2 should do enough too)
So to wrap this in short: NF with an added F as a possible result for a failed play.
Korrui
i think its a good idea, but it isnt top priority
Full Tablet
There were a few days where this feature was implemented some years ago, but got removed afterwards for some reason.
Nathanael

Full Tablet wrote:

There were a few days where this feature was implemented some years ago, but got removed afterwards for some reason.
Haven't heard of it.
Endaris
I think the "option to save failed replays" request covers this one entirely as a failed score will still be recorded and added to local scores when a replay is saved.
It also suggests adding a different grade for it:
p/1616165
Ashton
this would be a nice idea BUT do we really, really need it? No I think there are many other ideas that have higher priority and would effect osu more than this.
Endaris

Whirl wrote:

this would be a nice idea BUT do we really, really need it? No I think there are many other ideas that have higher priority and would effect osu more than this.
That's not a reason to comment on a feature request. As the developers have their own priorities anyway you shouldn't use this an argument ever.
That being said, we probably won't see anything happening on feature requests before osu!next is out and then a lot of stuff might be up to bounty hunters.