forum

I'm inconsistent at Osu!mania.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Beek
Hey guys, i'm kinda stuck. So i wanna get to the point as quickly as possible. I'm very inconsistent at mania. For Example : One day, I get A-S ranks at 4-4,5* songs, but they day after i can barely finish them with a B Rank. I don't know what the problem is, i tried switching skins and scroll speeds , but that didn't really help. Do you guys have any tips or something like that? It's very frustrating to play mania because of this and i thought of stopping multiple times as of now. I really hope you can help me. :cry:
toby1018
play more
Caput Mortuum
don't retry a map 1000 times
Bobbias
I'm also very consistent. Sometimes there's not much you can do about it.

Of course, if you play more, you will get more consistent, but you might never be as consistent as other players.
Yuudachi-kun
I'm consistently inconsistent
abraker

Khelly wrote:

I'm consistently inconsistent
InabaYap
OP, mind sharing how you got so consistent? I pass one song with no effort one day and fail outright the next.

Shitposting aside, ignore the slumps and keep playing but not the same maps over and over. I personally tend to be relatively better in certain map types but worse in some others.

If you get angry and frustrated know there are plenty of players who are way more inconsistent than you. If your frustration is uncontrollable why are you playing plz enjoy game lol.

Shitposting aside, I am at the same star range as you and this is where hard-to-read streams kick in. Take your time.
juankristal
Depends on days, which maps you are playing, which playstyle you use. A lot of factors in general. Playing more, focusing on your weak points will make you a better player with time. Dont expect to be S ranking the hardest maps in like 2 weeks, everyone needs their time to improve and so do you.