forum

Maretu ft. Hatsune Miku - Scrumize

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
P4ndemonium
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
-Eniglizx-
Hi! Mod cos why not :P
Please keep in mind I'm a newbie modder! These are just suggestions, feel free to reject them.
If you could please reply to my mod and explain why you rejected certain suggestions, so that I can improve as a modder!

General
-Fix negative offset. If i am not wrong u can't use negative offsets? Idk but an offset could be 1243.
-There's a lack of flow in several areas
-It looks a little messy in the editor. Try stacking notes on positions where there were other notes a short while earlier in the song

cH40s
-00:13:011 (6,1) - Flowwww D: Control G 5 and 6 i think, then move it around so it flows better.

To be continued, I am lazy
Good luck with your map! :D
Topic Starter
P4ndemonium

synergy_shade wrote:

Hi! Mod cos why not :P
Please keep in mind I'm a newbie modder! These are just suggestions, feel free to reject them.
If you could please reply to my mod and explain why you rejected certain suggestions, so that I can improve as a modder!

General
-Fix negative offset. If i am not wrong u can't use negative offsets? Idk but an offset could be 1243.
-There's a lack of flow in several areas
-It looks a little messy in the editor. Try stacking notes on positions where there were other notes a short while earlier in the song

cH40s
-00:13:011 (6,1) - Flowwww D: Control G 5 and 6 i think, then move it around so it flows better.

To be continued, I am lazy
Good luck with your map! :D

:D