About 3 months ago I had a problem:
The KeyInput Overlay was very distracting.
"So why won't you just disable it?"
I was streaming and uploading to youtube, and the viewers asked me to keep the overlay.
It was tough...
But now I have a solution!
- Vertical/Horizontal input overlay
- 1-∞ Keys! (Don't go too crazy )
- Configure from the app or from the config file
- Animated! (Tried to replicate the original osu! animation, I think I did pretty well)
- Bordered/Border-less keys
- Always on top (won't be hidden behind other apps) - Enabled through config file
Why is this useful?
You can use it if the keyboard overlay distracts you and you still want to be able to use it in media (OBS, videos, etc)
Vertical vs Horizontal
In app configuration:
Right click a key to open the menu.
Double click a key to set binding.
1/57... Maybe it registers the global keyboard hook as a virus?