forum

Double time bug? [Resolved]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Fangee
When i start up my osu the double time is already active and if i disable it it reactivates itself once i change the music.
Derekku
Fixed in the next osu! build.
shinji144
has happened to me too, tried many different settings and mod changes, still nothing
J-Beck2011
it happened to me to how do i fix it
Haneii
Its an April fools joke viewtopic.php?f=9&t=49733

osu! will (unfortunately) be back to normal the next day :)
awp
and for April Fools next year we'll really fool 'em by hiding the search function
mm201

awp wrote:

and for April Fools next year we'll really fool 'em by hiding the search function
That wouldn't make any difference because they don't use it anyway?
Anzo
The Bug:
- Start the game with some annoying beats, the song is at 2x speed and with a higher pitch.
- The default mod is Doubletime but you can't see the word below the screen, yet you can see the Doubletime icon when you play the song.
- Pressing "reset all mods" will re-enable Doubletime.
- Disabling the Doubletime mod, the song is at normal speed but quitting (or finishing) the song will return it's speed to doubletime (with the DoubleTime mod enabled, again)
- Annoying beats when you change the song, not the difficulty.
- Playing a song replay without mods is just ok (normal speed), quit the replay and you're back to the problem.
- Playing the song at doubletime with a higher pitch
- When I change the Offset from the Options menu, the annoying beats are also affected. (shifted in some way)
- When changing the skins, the speed returns to normal, but when you go back to the songs list... doubletime again!

Take note that this kind of bug is random...
Echo
Lol.
Anzo
Yeah... great! I was fooled this time.... really!!

I quit Osu! with the mod DoubleTime enabled... so I thought it's a bug...
BTW... I always restart Osu! when "Osu!core" is enabled (April Fools' day!) and there are some cases... that Osu! runs normal...

I think it's more helpful if there's a button called "Osu!core"... somehow I love it...

*stressful* on that day...