forum

[Archived] Think i found a bug?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kera
Problem Details: I went to change my name and while contemplating for several minutes i was just trying nonesense to see what was available. I inputted the name "cade" and deleted it shortly after and noticed after the characters were gone there was a small frame where the purchase button was still lit, so after a couple of attempts i managed to press it and proceeded to checkout with this blank name and the purchase went through (it being the free name change with supporter) so i thought to myself wow that would be weird if it worked, 3 hours later no name change and i am unable to change it again (unless i pay) which is kind of annoying since i wasted my free name change. PLs fix

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
https://gyazo.com/864eed6da7941edc8b623741ff20a4c3

osu! version: 20160821.1 (latest)
Dntm8kmeeatu
If something seems broken, maybe you shouldn't try to go through with it then complain your name change was wasted?

If you can provide steps to replicate this issue with high chance of success. I would appreciate it.

As for your lost free name change, You could attempt to contact support@ppy.sh and explain that it borked and they may give you another free one? I'm not sure. It's up to them. I also would think of a name first, before contacting them.