forum

Sonic - Distant Stars

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Senko-san
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, November 11, 2016 at 3:18:15

Artist: Sonic
Title: Distant Stars
Source: Soundodger+
Tags: dnb drum and bass
BPM: 174
Filesize: 6276kb
Play Time: 02:57
Difficulties Available:
  1. Distant (4.97 stars, 543 notes)
  2. Normal (1.73 stars, 184 notes)
Download: Sonic - Distant Stars
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Maybe another time. Song is kinda boring zzz
On the shelf for now.
Peter
Offsets
to 174 bpm
offset is 105
to 120bpm is 22175
to 126 bpm is 34160
to 130,000 bpm is 36065
to 140,000 bpm is 37925
to 145 bpm is 41420
to 155,000 bpm is 44655
to 165,000 bpm is 46205
to 174,000 bpm is 50570
Izzz
i liked this games soundtrack a lot more than i liked the game.
might mod this, maybe.
d0t
Well hello there,

Even though I started around a month ago playing, and this post might be 2 years old already, but I wanted to make sure if there was any possibility in (re) creating this masterpiece of a song. To make things clear, I’m going to explain what my intentions are, and if these are viable / if you're still alive (online).

1. I’m a HUGE fan of this song, and then I mean REALLY BIG, I want to make sure that the only available beatmap pack on Osu! of my favourite song is just where it belongs.’

2. I want to make sure you are online and willing to revamp this beatmap pack with me, I’m not sure how it goes on Osu! but if you are completely done with this project, I hope I can get your permission to work on it, since I love it so much.

3. The main reason I am doing this is that I absolutely love this song, as I explained earlier, and so I really want this song to be known in this amazing community. I know that I can simply drag the song into the editor and start working on it, but that’s the problem, I don’t know how people will react on a second beatmap with the same song.

I hope I will hear from you, or any other person that might be interested, soon.
I will most-likely wait for a couple of days before considering this beatmap pack dead / offline, then I’ll simply start from scratch in the editor.

Thanks for reading and I hope you will consider this.

Regards,

Daangast
Izzz
bro dont worry about it people map things that have already been mapped all the time if you want to do it go ahead

refer to this when you submit the map though, osu gets kinda angry when you try to submit a map from another set
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.