forum

[Archived] Help with C:\...\osu!\Data\r

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Faunsce
So I found out about the ...\data\r file while trying to recover old replays. Is it possible to use special recovery tools to grab files that not even the r folder managed to not delete like a big old dingus? The oldest OSG in there is from 2/22/2015 1:16PM and the oldest osu! beatmap is from 8/16/2015 1:40PM. http://imgur.com/fZi8v0A I am also confused as to why it even deleted some Q_Q. On top of this. Is there any way as to how one could aqquire the ranking chart from when they started to current? If so I would also appreciate some help with aqquirring those png's or whatever file it is. I was to shrink the pic and put it on my wall to see my progress. I am willing to even pay for a recovery tool if need be. All help is appreciated! <3
Topic Starter
Faunsce
Bump!
Natahotra
I don't think you can really recover them. But, maybe someone more technical knows.. >->
Topic Starter
Faunsce

Knife Party wrote:

I don't think you can really recover them. But, maybe someone more technical knows.. >->
Oh okay. If you know anyone who knows this stuff let them know about my post. :D
Bara-
You seem to have the exact same file at 8/16 as well (look at the name)
But I'm not sure how to link those replays to maps you (don't) have