forum

Beatmap downloading filter on website? o:

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Shisuta_old
Looked around on the forums and couldn't find anything, even considered asking some players. Pretty sure this isn't a repeat o:

~~
So I've recently got a computer reboot and couldn't find a way to retrieve my old maps.
I'd like to suggest that on this page: https://osu.ppy.sh/p/beatmaplist , there be a beatmap filter that allows you to narrow the beatmap list down to the maps that you have cleared in your whole osu! history.
Maybe under "More Options," include a section that says "Cleared" and mini-sections like "All," "SS," "S," and/or "A". It's useful for someone like me to know the songs I've ranked on before.

Hope this is considered, thanks! :D :lol:
Tae
When I look at the Beatmap section, I can see an option for Ranked (Played). I'm pretty sure this is what you're asking(?)
Topic Starter
Shisuta_old
O, really? I don't see it anywhere o-o
Ayesha Altugle
Because you aren't a supporter.
Topic Starter
Shisuta_old
Oh. I didn't know it already existed.. Ok ok thanks :D I'll look to donating soon

Does the filter include all the maps you've played though?
Axon

Shisuta wrote:

Oh. I didn't know it already existed.. Ok ok thanks :D I'll look to donating soon

Does the filter include all the maps you've played though?
Yes, there is the Ranked (Played) section in the beatmap listing.
Bara-
It also has SS/S/A/B/C/D filters, so you can easily track down what maps you didn't play well
Catgirl

Bara- wrote:

It also has SS/S/A/B/C/D filters, so you can easily track down what maps you didn't play well
i've never seen this before wtf

i didn't even know there was a "more options" button

wow thanks for this, this is actually really helpful