forum

Ayane - Acacia no Ki no Shita de

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Alace
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2011年6月29日 at 上午 02:51:56

Artist: Ayane
Title: Acacia no Ki no Shita de
Tags: HYPER MOE TRANCE
BPM: 140
Filesize: 4668kb
Play Time: 02:21
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (2.66 stars, 191 notes)
  2. Hard (4.98 stars, 436 notes)
  3. Normal (4.23 stars, 268 notes)
  4. Taiko Futsuu (4.58 stars, 374 notes)
  5. Taiko Oni (5 stars, 664 notes)
Download: Ayane - Acacia no Ki no Shita de
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
OK finally i finished it
enjoy XD
Cyril Scarlet
1st !!!
Charsi
2nd !
KanaRin
噗 3rd
eveless
Acacia no ki~
AngelHoney
:) :) :)
Snowy Dream
老师的图 0v0
star~☆
yeahyeahyeahhh
8-)
Mercurius
8-)
DeadAlready
老師好觸:<
subarasikibuta
^
[Ghost]
3k好萌=v=
xsrsbsns
8-) Have a good one!
RhaiizoN
8-) Another one!
Rucker
:D :D
kino77
Nice~~ :D
Regou
:)
aesopl19193
:!:
gdeath
Caught the 20th star.
Bessy
:) Ayane~
manten
:) :) :)
JoJo
Alace sensei ~~ >_<//
Natteke
alazy is fatty (:
swish
ayane :oops:
nimi
rawr
kanpakyin
打星 8-)

還有..為甚麼我覺得offset貌似晚了?..你看看491?其實也差不了多少.
Sakura
[Taiko Oni]
You are... amazing, indeed this is a really nice rythm flows and fits well with the song.

[Hard]
I think AR+1 fits better with the slider speed using on this difficulty.
01:07:136 (7,8,9,10,11) - Why the sudden change in spacing? notes are almost half distanced at the end, but the timing's the same. http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/100603
01:31:351 (1,2,3) - Spacing goes shorter here too.
-Those were the ones that threw me off, the rest is fine imo-
Once again, loved the rythm and hitsound use~

[Taiko Fuutsu]
Nice rythm as well~ good job!

[Easy]
01:09:065 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - The 1.5 beats spacing is thrice as much the 1 beat spacing? O.o

Ok those were all the funny parts that messed me up, nice rythm and hitsound placement overall, love the maps <3 Good Luck!~ message me again after replying to my mod if you want me to recheck
loveFantasy
KAY.
Topic Starter
Alace

Sakura Hana wrote:

[Hard]
I think AR+1 fits better with the slider speed using on this difficulty. AR8 is a bit too fast IMO, i want keep it as old school style
01:07:136 (7,8,9,10,11) - Why the sudden change in spacing? notes are almost half distanced at the end, but the timing's the same. http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/100603 because i followed the vocal, the vocal is soft in the final part so i reduce the spacing
01:31:351 (1,2,3) - Spacing goes shorter here too. i follow the vocal too

I fixed some ugly spacing and few new combos

[Easy]
01:09:065 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - The 1.5 beats spacing is thrice as much the 1 beat spacing? O.o
hmm i use 0.6~0.7X for whole map, i let some people play easy, they don`t have problems to read this part
Thanks for your modding
Sakura
Ok how about this one then:

[Easy] 00:34:779 (1,2) - I thought (2) was 1/1 apart from (1) due to the spacing, but it's actually 1.5 apart, this is because the velocity on easies is normal small, 1.5 beats are harder to read, maybe some new players will have problems with these?

Considering how long i took to check it, i'll recheck immediately after your reply, and sorry again for taking so long

Edit: Denying kudosu since it's such a small thing and i had already checked this map before
Topic Starter
Alace

Sakura Hana wrote:

Ok how about this one then:

[Easy] 00:34:779 (1,2) - I thought (2) was 1/1 apart from (1) due to the spacing, but it's actually 1.5 apart, this is because the velocity on easies is normal small, 1.5 beats are harder to read, maybe some new players will have problems with these?
i make those 1.5 parts abit larger spacing,it looks better now
Considering how long i took to check it, i'll recheck immediately after your reply, and sorry again for taking so long
don`t worry about it, thx for your rechecking
taka1235
ayane + alace :)
Sakura
Looking good now Bubbled~
Miu Matsuoka
nice map ;)
show more