forum

Claire Rouge(CV.Kido Ibuki ) - Shishi Naru Homura

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Devil Raidou
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 at 9:33:14 PM

Artist: Claire Rouge(CV.Kido Ibuki )
Title: Shishi Naru Homura
Source: 精霊使いの剣舞
Tags: blade dance of the elementaler jump stream high bpm
BPM: 286
Filesize: 11174kb
Play Time: 04:22
Difficulties Available:
  1. Absolute flame (8.18 stars, 1674 notes)
  2. Ex (2.23 stars, 16 notes)
  3. Insane (2.22 stars, 12 notes)
  4. Light insane (2.94 stars, 32 notes)
Download: Claire Rouge(CV.Kido Ibuki ) - Shishi Naru Homura
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This map is really horrible and I try hard to make this, please give me tips
I'm actually having fun mapping this actually

Apparently it's homura and not honoo according to my sources

My friend called me a hollow wings wannabe :V

I never even expected this to be 8 stars, I'm so sorry
Yumikoi
Hi, having mapped this song myself ( https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1030891&m=0 ) I would suggest you pick for your first few maps some easier song in the range of 160-200bpm and mainly a difficulty around 4-5 stars so you can pass it yourself (really helps to get a feel of what is and isn't playable for when you are later mapping above your skill level such as this map). Or even start this mapset with like hard or insane diff and then once you learn a bit continue the flame.

If you still feel like this song and diff should be what you start with then here are some tips:
- The romanized name is actually Shishi Naru Honoo as heard in the song lyrics (焔 in this case read as 炎)
- 1/4 bursts as seen in the beginning would not fit well and are not well playable, it is possible to do 1/3 stream bursts in the beginning and ending part of the song.
- If you want to make this a stream map it would be 143bpm (the actual bpm of the song if mapping for easier difficulties) with 1/4 streams (which would translate to the 1/2's on this current timing) and it would be about 4-6 star difficulty depending on the spacing, 1/8s dont fit anywhere in the song and 1/6 only in certain part (your main 1/6 [1/3 current timing] part doesn't actually fit the song at all and should just be mostly 1/2).
- Add more sliders to relax the tapping, there are lot of sounds in this where sliders fit very well and could make the map more playable.
- Have high ranked friends often test your map as you cannot yourself, you will probably need like #1000 or better for what you are aiming for which might be hard to constantly get friends like that to try for you.

So yeah again I would suggest try maybe something easier first and once you learn the basics of mapping you can try something above your skill level, you will still need high ranked players to test for you but probably less so if you know what works and what doesnt.
Great song selection for this one though xD Love Seirei Tsukai no blade dance too
If you want an easier to map song that is also from Seirei Tsukai I would recommend 夜明け星 Yoake Hoshi (youtube https://youtu.be/uAtnvtB0gYo ) That would probably fit for like anything between 2-5 stars depending on how you want to make it. And its an awesome song.

Anyways yeah gl on your mapping career~ Nice to see young people also trying to map instead of just pp farming xD
Topic Starter
Devil Raidou

SteveRowland wrote:

Hi, having mapped this song myself ( https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1030891&m=0 ) I would suggest you pick for your first few maps some easier song in the range of 160-200bpm and mainly a difficulty around 4-5 stars so you can pass it yourself (really helps to get a feel of what is and isn't playable for when you are later mapping above your skill level such as this map). Or even start this mapset with like hard or insane diff and then once you learn a bit continue the flame.

If you still feel like this song and diff should be what you start with then here are some tips:
- The romanized name is actually Shishi Naru Honoo as heard in the song lyrics (焔 in this case read as 炎)
- 1/4 bursts as seen in the beginning would not fit well and are not well playable, it is possible to do 1/3 stream bursts in the beginning and ending part of the song.
- If you want to make this a stream map it would be 143bpm (the actual bpm of the song if mapping for easier difficulties) with 1/4 streams (which would translate to the 1/2's on this current timing) and it would be about 4-6 star difficulty depending on the spacing, 1/8s dont fit anywhere in the song and 1/6 only in certain part (your main 1/6 [1/3 current timing] part doesn't actually fit the song at all and should just be mostly 1/2).
- Add more sliders to relax the tapping, there are lot of sounds in this where sliders fit very well and could make the map more playable.
- Have high ranked friends often test your map as you cannot yourself, you will probably need like #1000 or better for what you are aiming for which might be hard to constantly get friends like that to try for you.

So yeah again I would suggest try maybe something easier first and once you learn the basics of mapping you can try something above your skill level, you will still need high ranked players to test for you but probably less so if you know what works and what doesnt.
Great song selection for this one though xD Love Seirei Tsukai no blade dance too
If you want an easier to map song that is also from Seirei Tsukai I would recommend 夜明け星 Yoake Hoshi (youtube https://youtu.be/uAtnvtB0gYo ) That would probably fit for like anything between 2-5 stars depending on how you want to make it. And its an awesome song.

Anyways yeah gl on your mapping career~ Nice to see young people also trying to map instead of just pp farming xD
Do I edit the song title in the song setup or will that screw up the map?
Topic Starter
Devil Raidou

SteveRowland wrote:

I also can't find a low BPM song without making like 1/8 and thanks for the song you gave me, I'll practice with that
Yumikoi
Yes you can change anything up until the map gets qualified at which point you can no longer modify it.

And yes the song I linked is 80bpm and you can use 1/8 in there for triples and bursts when they fit.
For easy songs to start mapping you can just pick some eroge song or anime song, those are usually easy.
Here are openings for all eroge releases in September https://youtu.be/6keoQEk0gQE if you lie one then check description it says what game it is from with timestamps.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.