forum

How to stream?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
idealnettles
Okay I will start out by saying I have been playing for a while now, I have tried so many different ways to do streams and still to this day I haven't found one that actually sticks and become consistent. :cry:

pls help
dung eater
Play more. Use search, read those guides. Be more self aware. Always try to play properly and try to git gud. Don't be half assed when playing, fix your problems.
Topic Starter
idealnettles

jaaakb wrote:

Play more. Use search, read those guides. Be more self aware. Always try to play properly and try to git gud. Don't be half assed when playing, fix your problems.
I have used the guides out there none actually work at least for me, I have a feeling its more the positioning of my hand or something? I have literally just been practicing streams for over a year and a half now.
dung eater
You should write everything about what you've tried out and what problems you are having, otherwise it's pretty hard to give anything but very general advice. You probably already know the basics. You can probably stream just fine in some situations (atleast short streams and burst you are probably fine with). What you are having problems with is very vague.

I might not know how to help you even after you explain what you are having trouble with, but if someone else could help they can't because they don't know what problems you are facing.

On stuff not sticking, you make it stick by keeping at it. Consistency comes with repetition and not letting yourself do mistakes, actively (concentrate on doing everything properly).
Zain Sugieres
Download a recording device with a streaming option and configure it with your account on streaming site. You should try out OBS and twitch.tv and to be consistent just stream daily.

Try to train your stamina by playing maps with long streams, start from low bpm (170-190) and slowly increase the bpm.
Hiro-Senpai
Press two keys to the beat, thats how u stream.
Kayy

Hiro-Senpai wrote:

Press two keys to the beat, thats how u stream.
default is z and x, if that helps.