forum

Complete Garbage all of a suddon

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nikopai
I haven't been able to FC a single map lately, and I literally have no reason why. Literally every time I go to FC something I'll get 95-100% accuracy and just miss out of nowhere.

I used to DTHR FC 3.9 star maps for PP and never really improved, now lately I tried to do a 4 star map, and had horrible acc. Trained for about 1 week strait now I can do 5 star maps by my FC powers have literally died a painfully fiery explosive shitty death.

y?
Sandy Hoey
Go back to doing 4 star. You don't have any 4* FC. Work on that. You tried to make a huge jump from 3* to 5*.
Topic Starter
Nikopai
I Cant FC 4* at all still lol. Acc is good, but I always sliderfk or overstream or flat out miss a jump.

I feel like theres seriously something wrong with my playstyle
Sandy Hoey
Nah, just got to play more so you get the consistency.
N0thingSpecial
Cause you're not good enough.

DTHRing maps is not a bright idea to start with,
Topic Starter
Nikopai

N0thingSpecial wrote:

Cause you're not good enough.

DTHRing maps is not a bright idea to start with,
I started off DTHRing maps because of how much PP they gave, and I was great at that, once I tried harder shit NoMod, and went back to it I basically lost any little bit of skill I had whatsoever to everything.
dung eater
You are that good. Focus on playing properly. There's no need to get upset, you will always be garbage. Everyone can be less shit if they practice.
StephOsu
Even cookiezi says that he's garbage, so what makes us not garbage?
winber1
it would help if you didn't live in a dumpster
Hiro-Senpai
Play more, and for love of GOD stop priortising normals/hards with mods. No shit that u are garbage when u have to learn a lot and using mods on lower difficulties won't help you in that. U have to gain speed, aim, stamina and overall rythm feel needed for 4+ maps.
Thats why they are 4 stars, they are different than 2*/3*.

So definitive anwser and summary. Play more
7ambda
Anyone who posts here asking for help is garbage anyways.
Fxjlk

Sandy Hoey wrote:

play more

Hiro-Senpai wrote:

Play more
play more

F1r3tar wrote:

Anyone who posts here asking for help is garbage anyways.
Idk I saw a 3k player ask for tips 2 weeks ago

Inb4 ppl say 3k is garbage
Topic Starter
Nikopai
Its ok I gained all my skill back after I prayed to the shige god.