Yay grats mugi
Topic Starter
Irohas

iYiyo wrote:

Yay grats mugi
Sotarks
wow
-Nya-
Gratz~ Is the original version only 30 secs?
Doyak

-Nya- wrote:

Gratz~ Is the original version only 30 secs?
The reference of the source was a twitter link, but that doesn't seem to work anymore(probably deleted). But I have a chat log with KwaN and here's this:

So as it's only "climax of the song", the original one is probably longer I guess?
Topic Starter
Irohas

Doyak wrote:

So as it's only "climax of the song", the original one is probably longer I guess?
original version
CLARILU
:oops: :) :D ;) :o :( >:( :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :roll: :roll: :!: :!: :idea: :arrow: :shock:
-Nya-
I didn't have problem with metadata. It would just have been nice to map the entire 1:19 I guess. It's still short.
Doyak
Well, as you reported this map now, my opinion is that there's nothing wrong to map a cut version. Yes, it would have been 'nice' if they mapped the full version, but it's just preference of the players and not mapper's obligation. It's same as mapping other "Short Ver." songs, and the only difference is that this song is relatively shorter than those from the start.

It's not even the mapper has cut the mp3 by himself, this is an official upload.
-Nya-

Doyak wrote:

Well, as you reported this map now, my opinion is that there's nothing wrong to map a cut version. Yes, it would have been 'nice' if they mapped the full version, but it's just preference of the players and not mapper's obligation. It's same as mapping other "Short Ver." songs, and the only difference is that this song is relatively shorter than those from the start.

It's not even the mapper has cut the mp3 by himself, this is an official upload.
Hmm, usually the cut version isn't only the chorus of a song. It's usually the end part that's cut, but this is probably still fine. It's just the first time that I'm seeing a map like this. It just made me frown and that don't happen a lot, lol.
Janpai
Congrats Mugi! :D
Agatsu
grats :)
Topic Starter
Irohas
thanks both!
guineaQ
I guess you solved that bitch of a timing problem lol grats
Topic Starter
Irohas

guineaQ wrote:

I guess you solved that bitch of a timing problem lol grats
yeah lol
zeeeq_old
Nice song *-*
eziar
SimadaHanzo
Very nice
SenseiNagisa
my clicks arent registering lol
SenseiNagisa

SenseiNagisa wrote:

my clicks arent registering lol
UGHH THIS IS THE ONLY MAP IVE RETRIED THIS MUCH I CANT EVEN FC IT
here2pown
is there a chance of getting a good resolution of this background?
cant find it anywhere :(