Mismagius
Incredibly awesome.
Lilac
Aww, it seems our planned Kirby Mix won't be in there Kirby. XD

Ahahahaha.
Sallad4ever

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

Warning:

Will replace .osb and [KIRBY MIX].osu. I suggest you keep a backup of these in case something bad happens.

Basically I blanked out the .osb and made the SB exclusive to each difficulty because I have special things happening on [KIRBY MIX Deluxe].

Have fun.

Let me know what you guys think.
You are crazy :o

*me throws pokeball 2 more kudosu star

EDIT: I wonder what's the meaning of the eye SB ?
Niva
Oh... Switched-On Lotus on [KIRBY Mix Deluxe] was very beautiful o.o

10:22:217 (1,2) - on KIRBY Mix Deluxe, why it's green? Blue combo color fits better here in my opinion, because it's after that "eye" formation. Also you might want to add "Switched-On" to the tags (current tags is "Switched - On")

Lovely, someone go approve this xD
rEdo
i fucking love this <3
Colin Hou
lol
rockleejkooo
fantastic!
chocomint
:)
Cyril Scarlet
:shock:
lkjl23
beast
Mafiamaster
Bubble #1
DeathxShinigami
Huh.
Zetta
I was forced to star this.
blissfulyoshi
Yay, a compilation. Since this is a kirby compilation, let us do something special as a remembrance. Extreme symmetry modding time!!! (I am probably really bad at this now, but whatever)
Note: Did not post about inverted sliders. They tend to be a few pixels off, but I doubt that is a noticeable concern
Note 2: Not modding the original compilation since that is a compilation of already ranked things, so I think it is best to leave it the way it is

Deluxe:
00:55:021 (9,10) - not a horizontal reflection of 1,2?
00:57:421 (9,10) - ^
07:21:742 (1) - I would guess that you wanted this to be a vertical reflection of 07:20:302 (1) instead of changing the distance snap (if you change this, change the following few combos)
07:32:996 (1,3) and 07:33:853 (1,3) - it feels a little strange that these combos are not vertical reflections of each other even after moving 2 to the center

Not going to pop over these, but expect James to post some actual stuff soon. Star.
James2250
*Insert "actual" stuff here*

-I don't know about the 500 BPM parts seeing as stuff like that is unrankable these days...if bliss allows it then ok I guess~ (Also the offset on that part should fall on 06:57:982 to keep it on the main beat of the song. Change that to make sure it lines up)

KIRBY Mix:
-Even though these are the originals doesn't mean they can't be improved~
-The 01:09:582 and 01:10:019 timing sections are pretty loud for the song in my opinion (especially during the whistle usage) Turn them down more (they are alot quieter in the other version)
-I would check your kiai usage some more, it doesn't really follow the song for it to start at 02:55:981 and go through the break
where the music is quiet. Also go through and make sure they all end on the correct ticks like at 03:39:481. Same goes for alot of the kiai which seems to start at slightly odd places
03:48:902 - start kiai on white tick not blue?

KIRBY Mix Deluxe:
02:55:981 - Even though it doesn't go through the soft part of the song now it is still an odd time for kiai
(Go through and check kiai on this difficulty too unless you meant for it to start/end on blue ticks)

Maps are fine as expected, just some general things to look over

EDIT:
Talked to Derek about it and he is going to check for other solutions to the 500 BPM thing, just don't get it approved before then :P
Topic Starter
Gcode

James2250 wrote:

*Insert "actual" stuff here*

-I don't know about the 500 BPM parts seeing as stuff like that is unrankable these days...if bliss allows it then ok I guess~ (Also the offset on that part should fall on 06:57:982 to keep it on the main beat of the song. Change that to make sure it lines up)

KIRBY Mix:
-Even though these are the originals doesn't mean they can't be improved~
-The 01:09:582 and 01:10:019 timing sections are pretty loud for the song in my opinion (especially during the whistle usage) Turn them down more (they are alot quieter in the other version)
-I would check your kiai usage some more, it doesn't really follow the song for it to start at 02:55:981 and go through the break
where the music is quiet. Also go through and make sure they all end on the correct ticks like at 03:39:481. Same goes for alot of the kiai which seems to start at slightly odd places
03:48:902 - start kiai on white tick not blue?

KIRBY Mix Deluxe:
02:55:981 - Even though it doesn't go through the soft part of the song now it is still an odd time for kiai
(Go through and check kiai on this difficulty too unless you meant for it to start/end on blue ticks)

Maps are fine as expected, just some general things to look over

EDIT:
Talked to Derek about it and he is going to check for other solutions to the 500 BPM thing, just don't get it approved before then :P

Done, waiting on Derekku's 500bpm fix which i knew would one day cause this ;_;

pop
Lance

Gcode wrote:

i knew would one day cause this ;_;
;_________;
xierbaliti

rEdo wrote:

i fucking love this <3
VelperK
STAR OF COURSE :) :) :)
Mercurius
kirby! :twisted:
Pimpi
Amazing, hope this gets approved soon :3
Mukku
Best compilation ever.
Hyguys

Mukku wrote:

Best compilation ever.
Ikillforpies

Mukku wrote:

Best compilation ever.
Topic Starter
Gcode
forever_a_star.jpg

;_;
Lance

Gcode wrote:

forever_a_star.jpg

;_;
Derekku
Sorry (again) for taking so long to get to this.

[General]
*Was kinda sad to see the missing storyboard on Maromi no Theme (i.e. the rotating moon/dog), but I guess it might look strange, huh?
*I'd still like to see the storyboard text cleaned up. Adding a small or even unnoticeable glow or shadow around the text would prevent stuff like http://puu.sh/1RJR from happening.
*Bookmark? >w> http://puu.sh/1RLL
*You can remove the hyphen in tags from "Switched - On" since it won't get searched.
*The kiai at 03:07:481 should actually start at 03:08:606, but perhaps put it on 03:08:481 where it makes more sense instead?
*Start the kiai at 03:48:902 on the white tick instead.
*End kiai at 04:06:686 instead of 04:06:543.

[Kirby MIX]
*Might wanna double check hitsounds/samplesets/etc. for original consistency.
*06:00:382 - This should be normal sampleset. Caught this one by accident, but someone should probably double check that these samplesets match the originals.
*08:07:228 - Sliders such as 08:07:281 (1) and 08:07:710 (3) in this section are supposed to end on the white tick. They might need to be re-shaped slightly to fit correctly.
08:41:567 - A slider is supposed to be here, but it feels awkward ending Aurora 2 a beat early... how about adding a hit circle where the original slider went?

[Kirby MIX Deluxe]
*06:00:382 - I still wish this part had new mapping other than the one part you snuck in...
07:52:603 (8,1) - whyyyyy
08:41:567 (1) - there's the note I was looking for in the other diff :c
*Was gonna ask if you were bored of mapping Switched-On Lotus for the third time until I saw how you mapped it. ;p

Besides all that, I'd still like to try and refine the timing a bit. It feels slightly off in a couple of places but it's 1am so I don't have high enough volume to test accurately. Thus, I'll check the timing tomorrow as soon as possible.
Lance

Derekku wrote:

How did that get there...
Miu Matsuoka
The part of Switched-on lotus is pure epic.
Shooting a kudo star to a map for teh first time ;)
Topic Starter
Gcode

Derekku wrote:

Sorry (again) for taking so long to get to this.

[General]
*Was kinda sad to see the missing storyboard on Maromi no Theme (i.e. the rotating moon/dog), but I guess it might look strange, huh?
*I'd still like to see the storyboard text cleaned up. Adding a small or even unnoticeable glow or shadow around the text would prevent stuff like http://puu.sh/1RJR from happening.
*You can remove the hyphen in tags from "Switched - On" since it won't get searched.
*The kiai at 03:07:481 should actually start at 03:08:606, but perhaps put it on 03:08:481 where it makes more sense instead?
*Start the kiai at 03:48:902 on the white tick instead.
*End kiai at 04:06:686 instead of 04:06:543.

[Kirby MIX]
*Might wanna double check hitsounds/samplesets/etc. for original consistency.
*06:00:382 - This should be normal sampleset. Caught this one by accident, but someone should probably double check that these samplesets match the originals.
*08:07:228 - Sliders such as 08:07:281 (1) and 08:07:710 (3) in this section are supposed to end on the white tick. They might need to be re-shaped slightly to fit correctly.
08:41:567 - A slider is supposed to be here, but it feels awkward ending Aurora 2 a beat early... how about adding a hit circle where the original slider went?

[Kirby MIX Deluxe]
*06:00:382 - I still wish this part had new mapping other than the one part you snuck in...
07:52:603 (8,1) - whyyyyy
08:41:567 (1) - there's the note I was looking for in the other diff :c
*Was gonna ask if you were bored of mapping Switched-On Lotus for the third time until I saw how you mapped it. ;p

Besides all that, I'd still like to try and refine the timing a bit. It feels slightly off in a couple of places but it's 1am so I don't have high enough volume to test accurately. Thus, I'll check the timing tomorrow.
fixed
Derekku
[Timing]
005,421 - Felt slightly late; could use a -5.
069,582 - Again, -5.
148,481 - Slightly early, so +5.
226,688 - I recall this part being quite late when I first saw the map ~1 month ago, but now it feels too early... +10 felt much better. Also, are you sure this BPM is correct? It doesn't seem the match the original.
281,571 - Not positive, but I think it's alright.
360,382 - A bit early... I can't decide between +5 and +10, but I think the latter would be too much. tl;dr +5 this section
384,382 - +5 to stay consistent with the above
415,222 - This should actually start at 415,102. Otherwise, the downbeat is wrong. Then, add a kiai section at 415,222. Also, I'm still not super happy about the 500bpm, but if it HAS to be done then FINE. >:I (Typed this out before +5ing the song, so adjust this section as well)
451,282 - A bit late, so -5.
529,566 - Again, not sure, but I think it's correct.
589,348 - This is too difficult for me to accurately testplay, but it feels quite early... I think +10 would feel better.

These adjustments should help, but I recommend asking some skilled players (who are also great with timing) such as Doomsday and Lyby to double check my timing if they haven't checked the map already. Let me know what you would like to do and I'll try to recheck.
Lance
Helping out because Gcode was busy~
All timing sections fixed

Derekku wrote:

[Timing]
226,688 - I recall this part being quite late when I first saw the map ~1 month ago, but now it feels too early... +10 felt much better. Also, are you sure this BPM is correct? It doesn't seem the match the original. :| derp bpm fixed

415,222 - This should actually start at 415,102. Otherwise, the downbeat is wrong. Then, add a kiai section at 415,222. Also, I'm still not super happy about the 500bpm, but if it HAS to be done then FINE. >:I (Typed this out before +5ing the song, so adjust this section as well) We have tested it a bit, but there doesn't seem to be a way to get exactly the number we want.
Download: Susumu Hirasawa - KIRBY Mix Compilation (Gcode) [KIRBY Mix Deluxe].osu

Download: Susumu Hirasawa - KIRBY Mix Compilation (Gcode) [KIRBY Mix].osu
Topic Starter
Gcode

[Lance] wrote:

Helping out because Gcode was busy~
All timing sections fixed

Derekku wrote:

[Timing]
226,688 - I recall this part being quite late when I first saw the map ~1 month ago, but now it feels too early... +10 felt much better. Also, are you sure this BPM is correct? It doesn't seem the match the original. :| derp bpm fixed

415,222 - This should actually start at 415,102. Otherwise, the downbeat is wrong. Then, add a kiai section at 415,222. Also, I'm still not super happy about the 500bpm, but if it HAS to be done then FINE. >:I (Typed this out before +5ing the song, so adjust this section as well) We have tested it a bit, but there doesn't seem to be a way to get exactly the number we want.
Updated
Bodzio
star~
aoneptune
star~~ :)
Topic Starter
Gcode

x Neptune wrote:

star~~ :)

wat.
Lance

x Neptune wrote: