show more
intermu
fun to play. :D
Holmir
Cant have enough Susumu
Curisu
OMG!!!!!!!!
Starrodkirby86
Finally got around time to looking at this. It's really an awesome job, and I really appreciate your effort into putting this together...

I'd like to make some suggestions though!

[KIRBY Mix]:
For Yume no Shima Shinen kouen - 1:07-2:24, the hitsounds should be all Normal, not Soft.
For Parade - 2:24-3:42, the hitsounds should be all Normal, not Soft. The hitsounds at the Kiai area's fine though.
For Forces- 4:37-5:58, the hitsounds should be all Normal, not Soft.

Each cough interval in Amor Buffer was a break in the original. My suggestion is to keep it that way --- so for those gaps in Amor Buffer, just click Insert Break Time and they'll appear.

I guess if we're going by each Beatmap, then having the name Parade is OK. It just bothers me that its proper name was "Byakkoya no Musume", and that thought came way after the map was Ranked...

You should remove Letterboxing! It'll make the names look less weird, since the storyboard overlaps over the letterboxes.

This is the oddest part of them all --- Why are there a lot of new combos? xD In the original versions, I clearly had a lot more numeral'd combos than that. The biggest examples I can show are Amor Buffer and Aurora 2. Please tell me why. o: SWITCHED-ON LOTUS doesn't seem to be affected by this, by the way.

Speaking of SWITCHED-ON LOTUS, its proper name has a dash between SWITCHED and ON. We'll let Beuchi-chan correct that, though on your Beatmap description that needs to be amended too. That's really minor though, but doesn't hurt to mention it, right? x3

That's all for now!

I have bigger surprises in store for this. <3 Again, I really appreciate this...

EDIT:

SapphireGhost wrote:

My opinion of difficulty...

Shiroi Oka - Maromi no Theme - 0:00-1:07 *
Yume no Shima Shinen kouen - 1:07-2:24 *
Parade - 2:24-3:42 **
Sobu Naru Kaze - 3:42-4:37 **
Forces- 4:37-5:58 ***
Amor Buffer - 5:58-7:26 ****
Aurora 2 - 7:26-8:44 ***
Big Brother - 8:44-9:45 ****
SWITCHED ON LOTUS - 9:45-11:07 *****

That's how you can expect your journey to go. Have a star!
Haha, that's pretty similar to my rating of them. (In this case, Yume though is pretty easy since it doesn't really include the instrumental middle and the Hirasawa stream at the end) My userpage has all my maps arranged in tiers for people to check out and flourish on.
Lance

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

You should remove Letterboxing!
This sounds familiar to something I said earlier today... :3

As for the problems with the new combos and the missing breaks I have no idea how that happened, but we'll fix it asap. The hitsounds were me being lazy and not fixing them when the map was finished >.>

Thanks for the advice!
Topic Starter
Gcode
Kirby's suggestions

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

Finally got around time to looking at this. It's really an awesome job, and I really appreciate your effort into putting this together...

I'd like to make some suggestions though!

[KIRBY Mix]:
For Yume no Shima Shinen kouen - 1:07-2:24, the hitsounds should be all Normal, not Soft.
For Parade - 2:24-3:42, the hitsounds should be all Normal, not Soft. The hitsounds at the Kiai area's fine though.
For Forces- 4:37-5:58, the hitsounds should be all Normal, not Soft.

Each cough interval in Amor Buffer was a break in the original. My suggestion is to keep it that way --- so for those gaps in Amor Buffer, just click Insert Break Time and they'll appear.

I guess if we're going by each Beatmap, then having the name Parade is OK. It just bothers me that its proper name was "Byakkoya no Musume", and that thought came way after the map was Ranked...

You should remove Letterboxing! It'll make the names look less weird, since the storyboard overlaps over the letterboxes.

This is the oddest part of them all --- Why are there a lot of new combos? xD In the original versions, I clearly had a lot more numeral'd combos than that. The biggest examples I can show are Amor Buffer and Aurora 2. Please tell me why. o: SWITCHED-ON LOTUS doesn't seem to be affected by this, by the way.

Speaking of SWITCHED-ON LOTUS, its proper name has a dash between SWITCHED and ON. We'll let Beuchi-chan correct that, though on your Beatmap description that needs to be amended too. That's really minor though, but doesn't hurt to mention it, right? x3

That's all for now!

I have bigger surprises in store for this. <3 Again, I really appreciate this...

EDIT:

SapphireGhost wrote:

My opinion of difficulty...

Shiroi Oka - Maromi no Theme - 0:00-1:07 *
Yume no Shima Shinen kouen - 1:07-2:24 *
Parade - 2:24-3:42 **
Sobu Naru Kaze - 3:42-4:37 **
Forces- 4:37-5:58 ***
Amor Buffer - 5:58-7:26 ****
Aurora 2 - 7:26-8:44 ***
Big Brother - 8:44-9:45 ****
SWITCHED ON LOTUS - 9:45-11:07 *****

That's how you can expect your journey to go. Have a star!
Haha, that's pretty similar to my rating of them. (In this case, Yume though is pretty easy since it doesn't really include the instrumental middle and the Hirasawa stream at the end) My userpage has all my maps arranged in tiers for people to check out and flourish on.

EDIT:

Fixed everything
SapphireGhost
http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/73762
ONE OF THESE NUMBERS IS NOT LIKE THE OTHER ONES
Lance

SapphireGhost wrote:

http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/73762
ONE OF THESE NUMBERS IS NOT LIKE THE OTHER ONES
I also noticed that. Odd coincidence.
-Chance-
Star
Lance
fanzhen0019
Awesome!
where is Big Brother o.o
Lance

fanzhen0019 wrote:

Awesome!
where is Big Brother o.o
Second to last
theowest
AH MY GASH. YES :D
-Lennox-
Nice one :O
Wishy
This compilation is pretty good.

A suggestion: Change hit colours, it's pretty hard to see those dark blue hits while playing Big Brother with an almost completly black background. (It's hiighly probable that those are my default hit colours, in which case my suggestion would be retarded and I'm dumb)
Another suggestion: Some of the songs have different volumes, I raised my volume for playing Aurora 2, and got somewhat stunned when Big Brother came since it sounded really higher than the previous song, it'd be cool if all had a somewhat similar volume (maybe it was just my impression but I'm pretty sure about this).
Lance

Wishy22 wrote:

SPOILER

A suggestion: Change hit colours, it's pretty hard to see those dark blue hits while playing Big Brother with an almost completly black background.
Another suggestion: Some of the songs have different volumens, I raised my volume for playing Aurora 2, and got somewhat stunned when Big Brother came since it sounded really higher than the previous song, it'd be cool if all had a somewhat similar volume (maybe it was just my impression but I'm pretty sure about this).

I agree with the combo colors, but for the volume each part uses the original volume from their respective map. Personally I think that's the way it should be.
Starrodkirby86

[Lance] wrote:

Wishy22 wrote:

SPOILER

A suggestion: Change hit colours, it's pretty hard to see those dark blue hits while playing Big Brother with an almost completly black background.
Another suggestion: Some of the songs have different volumens, I raised my volume for playing Aurora 2, and got somewhat stunned when Big Brother came since it sounded really higher than the previous song, it'd be cool if all had a somewhat similar volume (maybe it was just my impression but I'm pretty sure about this).

I agree with the combo colors, but for the volume each part uses the original volume from their respective map. Personally I think that's the way it should be.
I recalled that the hit colors before were the default red-blue-green-orange. I'm not wanting to accuse or hound at anything, but I'm curious as to why they changed into these other hit colors. o:
Lance

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

I recalled that the hit colors before were the default red-blue-green-orange. I'm not wanting to accuse or hound at anything, but I'm curious as to why they changed into these other hit colors. o:
We changed them because we thought the originals were a little too vibrant ;>.> We can change them back if you prefer.
Topic Starter
Gcode
fixed
bambool
GJ.
Real1
Obligatory star!

Damn, I really need to get active in osu again so I can make more Hirasawa!
Nachy
Susumu Hirasawa & Kirby Mixes are 2 of the things that I really really love. Aside from that this is a really well made compilation with a nice transition and pacing to boot. <3
Kurosanyan
What is this I don't even.
Charsi
susumu hirasawaaa ~ <3
Dr Loliberg
glorious.
Sadame
You can never have too much Hirasawa.
nollarg
I'm so terrible at kirby mixes
Shadnic_old
Nice map

Star´d 8-)
Beuchi
SB Fixes.

- Parade -> Byakkoya no Musume
- Fixed SWITCHED-ON LOTUS.
- Resized all the bg's and fixed the storyboard for them since some of them weren't properly alligned.

Download: SBFix.rar
Topic Starter
Gcode

Beuchi-chan wrote:

SB Fixes.

- Parade -> Byakkoya no Musume
- Fixed SWITCHED-ON LOTUS.
- Resized all the bg's and fixed the storyboard for them since some of them weren't properly alligned.

[attachment=0:e20cf]SBFix.rar[/attachment:e20cf]

fixed
tju_old
Star!
laport
star
Starrodkirby86
Meanwhile, in the depths of Kirby's computer...

arien666
/me gives cookie for this song :3

And good kirby's techs ;_;
Topic Starter
Gcode
depths

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

Meanwhile, in the depths of Kirby's computer...

no

way

ohgod
Sallad4ever

Wishy22 wrote:

A suggestion: Change hit colours, it's pretty hard to see those dark blue hits while playing Big Brother with an almost completly black background. (It's hiighly probable that those are my default hit colours, in which case my suggestion would be retarded and I'm dumb)
Another suggestion: Some of the songs have different volumes, I raised my volume for playing Aurora 2, and got somewhat stunned when Big Brother came since it sounded really higher than the previous song, it'd be cool if all had a somewhat similar volume (maybe it was just my impression but I'm pretty sure about this).
I'm agree with this, the volume change is kinda surprising. Try to adjust the volume a little maybe? of course you should ask Starrodkirby's opinion first. Oh and I'm 100% sure that the Switched-on Lotus on the original map use a normal hitsound sample with 30% volume, currently you're using a soft hitsound sample with 40%

as for the SB maybe Beuchi-chan can make a simple credit SB? like "Thank you for playing" or "Thanks to Starrodkirby's for makin those awesome Kirby mix" or anything, well this is just me being picky so ignore it if you want :P

All Hail Susumu Hirasawa >:3
Topic Starter
Gcode
as for the SB maybe Beuchi-chan can make a simple credit SB? like "Thank you for playing" or "Thanks to Starrodkirby's for makin those awesome Kirby mix" or anything, well this is just me being picky so ignore it if you want :P

All Hail Susumu Hirasawa >:3
yes yes i just dotn want to bother beuchi alot ;_;
Logi
Very nice!
galvenize
Star'd for great justice.
Chickenchief
I.. Its not like i want to s..s.. star you or anything!
show more