7ambda
Play the game goddamnit.
Topic Starter
Rektango

F1r3tar wrote:

Play the game goddamnit.
you cant stop me from falling into the abyss that is osu forums
Sandy Hoey
You're aim can always be better. Not even Cookiezi gets 100% on every single map he plays first time, so no one is perfect
DeathHydra
You got lucky
Bauxe
N0thingSpecial
Go away no one wants to see you play unless it's here: t/581
Bauxe

N0thingSpecial wrote:

Go away no one wants to see you play unless it's here: t/581
Even there no one wants to see it.
EliteTyrael
10/10 osu community, don't let them get to you, they had the effort to even post a message so they care ;)
N0thingSpecial
Yes I care about people who can't read the forum rules and pinned post, therefore I feel obliged to tell him that
Topic Starter
Rektango
so please, tell me how I'm supposed to show the condition of my aim without posting a video?
N0thingSpecial
As long you're hitting circles your aim is alright, play more
7ambda

Rhyktangle wrote:

so please, tell me how I'm supposed to show the condition of my aim without posting a video?
No one cares about your aim. You're not a special player and you're not going to be treated like one.
ZenitH-AT
well as long as you have researched mouse/pen accuracy settings stuff and everything is not lagging, ect, you should just play more and get better.
winber1
lol nerds
StephOsu
wait what's the problem again?
Topic Starter
Rektango

StephOsu wrote:

wait what's the problem again?
nothing, people just keep telling me I'm not special even though I never stated I am
StephOsu
ok
Daelan
What's the skin you use?
ithgyu
your aim should be on the circles, there are many times where your aim is off the circles when it is supposed to be on the circles, if you dont have your cursor aimed onto the circle you will get a miss. hope this helps :)
N0thingSpecial

ithgyu wrote:

your aim should be on the circles, there are many times where your aim is off the circles when it is supposed to be on the circles, if you dont have your cursor aimed onto the circle you will get a miss. hope this helps :)
This is the most helpful comment I've seen on this forum after "play more"
Topic Starter
Rektango

CatuxCM wrote:

What's the skin you use?
reesewashere's skin with a few additional changes
Fxjlk

winber1 wrote:

lol nerds
Ninonuko
It's overdeveloped.
KupcaH