Seni wrote:

InternalLight wrote:

I'm stupid

fuck off you little wanker
funny and original
Seni

InternalLight wrote:

funny and original

Just like you. Except you're not original at all and the only funny thing is how fucking pathetic and hypocritical the shit you wrote is.
Tarrasky

InternalLight wrote:

this comment was first posted in disqus, but was blocked because you know xd
so i have to post it there because i can't handle savage people like this being in osu! community

this message is gonna be removed soon as it has non-beatmap discussion content and a huge amount of special words to make my describes more exact;

hello my little autistic friends
since you all aren't able to use most of useful brain functions that help human stay in society, i'll think abit for you.

the first one
"- I simply show respect - ?
- I just ignore the people musical taste and offend the mapper and music just calling them "Trash" - ?"

> ignore people musical taste

i listened this song a lot of times with hope to understand this fucking lyrics
i actually would continue but my eardrums couldn't handle this so i had to google them

"What do you want from me?
Day by day,repeating the fucking word
What do you want from me?
I know what you are fucking thinking
Can't you see my "TRAUMATIC"?

Can't you see my "TRAUMATIC"?"

WHAT?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

if you're REALLY listening to this,
you're place is NOT in osu!, go to fucking psychiatric hospital and take care of your health, you REALLY need this as i see

> offend the mapper

let's see

typical attentionwhore that complains about his map not getting ranked and then spams EVERY FUCKING LOVED MAP

> yee wtf wjat a t r a s h m a p , here in UKKRAINAIE we play things like Mike Greene - Bill Nye the Science Guy Theme Song | Ayase Rie - Yuima-ru*World TVver. | May'n - Belief | Tia - The Glory Days | cuzz they r A W E S O M E , cuzz they r all the same thing. BUT here in U K KR AIE NAEN THEY R ALL GOOD MAPS, SORY FOUR BED INGRISH.

so that's how are you showing how SAVAGE you and your friends are.

first of all, why the FUCK are you mentioning my nationality? i would mention that brazilians are ( M O S T L Y ) behaving not really сivilizedly in internet
but WHY didn't i mention it first? Hm, right, maybe i have some more arguments to throw in your filled of shit face
hm, i also see that MOST of those nonsense spam comments are done by .. :^)

and why are you telling something about my top plays which are just FARM MAPS

and then

tell me

HOW

HOW

fucKING HOW THEY AFFECT MY MUSICAL TASTE?

i just saw your top plays which has similar shit to mine, but i WOUDN'T EVER SAY THAT YOU LIKE TO EAT SHIT LIKE THIS BY YOUR TOP SCORS LOL!

I DIDN'T PLAY THOSE MAPS BECAUSE I LIKE THEIR MUSIC, I PLAYED THEM TO JUST GET SOME PP AS MOST OF OSU! COMMUNITY DOES.

> show respect

excuse me? so, HOW?
-You're not required to listen the music (who are you?)
-If you think the lyrics offensive claims with the ranked map, since loved is not a official map
I know it was a bit annoying to talk "why my map isnt loved" in every loved map, but this was his choice to complain about the map not having been loved, he has to fight for his rights, since dont have a "why" for the map not be loved
And you did not just insult the mapper but your friends, in which I fit and other peoples who did nothing wrong, so please show respect

Musical taste is subjective, i can hear classical music and this and enjoy both, if you dont like, just dont listen, so please dont be a kid saying what is good or bad wanting to be the god of truth, it's just your little opinion anyways :)
Bastionior

InternalLight wrote:

so i have to post it there because i can't handle savage people like this being in osu! community

this message is gonna be removed soon as it has non-beatmap discussion content and a huge amount of special words to make my describes more exact;

since you all aren't able to use most of useful brain functions that help human stay in society, i'll think abit for you.

the first one
- I just ignore the people musical taste and offend the mapper and music just calling them "Trash" - ?"

i actually would continue but my eardrums couldn't handle this so i had to google them

you're place is NOT in osu!, go to fucking psychiatric hospital and take care of your health, you REALLY need this as i see

> offend the mapper

let's see

typical attentionwhore that complains about his map not getting ranked and then spams EVERY FUCKING LOVED MAP

> yee wtf wjat a t r a s h m a p , here in UKKRAINAIE we play things like Mike Greene - Bill Nye the Science Guy Theme Song | Ayase Rie - Yuima-ru*World TVver. | May'n - Belief | Tia - The Glory Days | cuzz they r A W E S O M E , cuzz they r all the same thing. BUT here in U K KR AIE NAEN THEY R ALL GOOD MAPS, SORY FOUR BED INGRISH.

first of all, why the FUCK are you mentioning my nationality? i would mention that brazilians are ( M O S T L Y ) behaving not really сivilizedly in internet
but WHY didn't i mention it first? Hm, right, maybe i have some more arguments to throw in your filled of shit face

and then

tell me

HOW

HOW

i just saw your top plays which has similar shit to mine, but i WOUDN'T EVER SAY THAT YOU LIKE TO EAT SHIT LIKE THIS BY YOUR TOP SCORS LOL!

I DIDN'T PLAY THOSE MAPS BECAUSE I LIKE THEIR MUSIC, I PLAYED THEM TO JUST GET SOME PP AS MOST OF OSU! COMMUNITY DOES.

> show respect

excuse me? so, HOW?

Well well.. Let me see if I understood..
If I listen to this I have psychological problems, and I need to be urgently admitted to a psychological hospital? Hmm, let me ask you a question:

You talk so much about "are not able to use most of the brain functions that help human stay in society" but you know what the cerebral function enters into what you said, in relation to music?
I suppose not, but let's go there:
Listening good music causes on brain to release dopamine, a substance that provides a sense of wellness, pleasure, and motivation as it acts at the brain's reward center. From this, it has been observed that music acts in different centers of the brain simultaneously. However, each musical style establishes its own standard of performance.
What determines our musical preferences is the way the neurons connect to each other and this connection is determined by the neuronal sensitivity that we have developed during our life: music in general, it is able to evoke emotions. However, the emotion experienced is not in the meaning of what is being exposed in the song (as you said about lyrics) and yes the value we attach to the melody and the memories we associate with it.
Well if you were to follow ur example i would have serious psychological problems..
In other words: listening certain types of music, our neurons create specific connections that are reactivated whenever we hear similar songs. I personally can not affirm the Net0's musical taste but i believe that by mapping this music it may have took a reference from greater sucess of Heavy Metal / Rock Music like Iron Maiden, Tenacious D, Megadeth and others... Whatever, repeating what said earlier to see if your head picks up, the music somehow serves to provoke emotions and wellness and not distinguish personalities.

InternalLight wrote:

> show respect
excuse me? so, HOW?
First, you don't show respect by implying this type of phrase:

InternalLight wrote:

Calling people "autistic" doesn't have the least grace, it's not funny..
Autism its a condition, people with autism may have some form of sensory sensitivity. This can occur in one or more of the five senses - vision, hearing, smell, touch and taste - that can be more or less intensified. For example, a person with autism may find certain background sounds that other people would ignore. They are super determined people, careful, to do any type of activity that anyone would do with the highest accuracy much more than a person without this condition.
We forget to understand that these people have potentialities, talents and a future ahead. They can be someone within their capabilities.
Oh and if you don't know people with autism may well excel in visual skills, music, art and math.

Depending on, map and get a ranked map, different from you ..
I really dunno what to expect, you're behaving like someone immature, poor of spirit ..
If you want respect, respect the next..
have a nice day
Topic Starter
Net0
Ideal

InternalLight wrote:

the first one

> offend the mapper

let's see

and then

tell me

HOW

HOW

> show respect

excuse me? so, HOW?
i just want to reply before a GMT cleans this up
edgy
allein
alright

i just really overreacted because of some stresses irl and shit

i wanted to apologize for insults and music taste discuss :(

i will ask some gmt to clean all shit i have done..

im sorry
Topic Starter
Net0

InternalLight wrote:

alright

i just really overreacted because of some stresses irl and shit

i wanted to apologize for insults and music taste discuss :(

i will ask some gmt to clean all shit i have done..

im sorry
NP we all have bad days, hopefully you will get over it o/

edit: it ended in a civilized way, is it really needed to clean thread? Kalindraz post about music is really usefull to a lot of people I suppose.
allein

Net0 wrote:

edit: it ended in a civilized way, is it really needed to clean thread? Kalindraz post about music is really usefull to a lot of people I suppose.
i dont really think these posts are needed to stay there, let him post this stuff separately in comments i guess lol
_handholding
So much drama on a map that took about 20 mins to make, wew
Topic Starter
Net0

Kisses wrote:

So much drama on a map that took about 20 mins to make, wew
And here you are trying to create more drama with your pathetic 20 minutes joke when you actually collabed a Harumachi clover pp diff? Pls, just look at yourself before saying anything and don't assume the effort put in this mapset.
_handholding
I mapped an easy diff too!
Trynna
this thread -_
Kaeldori
this thread is gonna make everyone TRAUMATIC

+gg for loved
Ephemeral
If you have nothing nice or constructive to say, say nothing.
Xinnoh
nothing
puxtu
nothing
Ideal
something
Shichi
mhhmhnhm
mantasu

Kisses wrote:

I mapped an easy diff too!
xDD defended
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.