1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Beatmap Graveyard
show more
posted
[Easy]

  1. The way you mapped this + CS2 makes aesthetics look really cramped, strongly recommended to use CS2.5 instead.
  2. 01:07:208 (3,4) - Could've used the same slider shape here, current one looks aesthetically inconsistent.


[Normal]

  1. 00:19:561 (1) - Why a spinner on this part when other diffs are mapped?
  2. 00:24:855 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1) - 00:31:913 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1) - 00:38:972 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1) - 00:46:031 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1) - etc I want you to pay more attention on rhythm density on these parts(also other kiais/choruses as well), I don't know why you used 1/1 rhythms randomly like 00:24:855 (1,2) - 00:40:737 (1,2,3) - 00:47:796 (1,2,3,4) - etc which makes the rhythm plays really inconsistent. This is clearly noticeable when you mapped all these parts without any 1/1 rhythms in the second chorus/kiai. Try balance the 1/1 and 1/2 rhythms usages on these parts to make them more consistent. If you want rhythm variations then try not to do it without making too much rhythm inconsistency.
  3. 02:57:943 (3) - Not really necessary to map this imo since you didn't map 02:54:413 - 02:56:178 anyways.
  4. Overall I wish you could've used a higher DS throughout the map so things like 03:01:031 (3,4) - 03:16:913 (2,3,1) - etc won't look too cramped.


[Hard]

  1. 00:13:163 (3,5) - Looks cramped lol not really aesthetically appealing compared to other blankets like 00:16:031 (1,3) - 00:20:443 (3,4) - etc. Similar thing also occurred at 01:45:149 (5,1) .
  2. 00:25:296 (2,3,4,5) - 00:28:384 (1,2,3,4) - aaa I'm really curious what rhythm you're following here with these circle patterns.
  3. 02:56:178 (4) - Same reasoning as what I mentioned in Normal as you didn't map 02:54:413 - 02:57:943 to begin with, which have a similar rhythm.
  4. 03:08:972 (1) - A 1/1 slider doesn't really fit here since there's vocal in the middle of the slider, you didn't do this anywhere else so might as well use a different rhythm here.
  5. The patterning ideas seem random to me, like 01:19:561 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - 02:33:678 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) for instance where the second one is a pattern while the first one doesn't really look like one, which is pretty inconsistent.


[Wiejska Inba]

  1. 00:05:443 (1) - I assume this follow the sax right? But I don't know what 00:01:914 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) are following since they didn't seem to follow anything in particular.
  2. 00:09:855 (4) - What's the purpose of having a repeat slider here? It really stands out as it's the only repeat slider in the entire section.
  3. 00:31:913 (1,2,3,4) - 01:46:693 (2,3,4,5,6) - You made a pattern with these two but not 03:14:266 (1,2,3,4) which has a pretty much similar rhythm?
  4. 00:55:296 (2,3,5,6) - 00:55:296 (2,3,5,6,2,3,5,6) - 01:02:355 (2,3,5,6) - So this is how you followed the sax right? Then why 01:05:884 (3,5,6) - 02:20:002 (3,4) - 02:20:884 (6) - aren't the same rhythm then?
  5. 01:30:149 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - 02:44:266 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - Do these patterns really reflect or express anything from the song? I really want to hear your explanation on this cuz it doesn't seem like it at all. Repeated patterns would play better if the song is gradually building up, which is not in this case.
  6. 01:35:443 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - You're using the same pattern on these, but then you used different patterns on 02:49:561 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - which I don't know why tho
  7. 01:50:222 (2,3,4,5,6,1) - The circle placements here should be improved, you need to pay more attention on balancing visual spacings like 01:50:663 (4,6,1) - 01:51:766 (3,4,6) - etc where you can balance these triangles.
  8. Also the way you emphasis thing is really inconsistent, at least in terms of spacing. I don't understand your idea on having noticeably different spacings with 00:35:443 (1) - 00:42:502 (1) - 00:49:561 (1) - etc
  9. Personally I don't really agree with the way you pulled off symmetry patterns cuz they are done inconsistently and didn't reflect/express anything much from the song.


These things I suggested above, some of them aren't really suggestions. More like they are things I don't really understand why and I want to hear your explanation/reasoning.
Also popping this because I don't think this set is ready yet, aesthetics, rhythms, and patterning ideas can still be improved more, I hope some of the problems which I brought up are enough for you to understand the general idea, good luck~
posted
ADAM NIE PODDAWAJ SIĘ ;______;
posted

Electoz wrote:

[Easy]

  1. The way you mapped this + CS2 makes aesthetics look really cramped, strongly recommended to use CS2.5 instead.
  2. 01:07:208 (3,4) - Could've used the same slider shape here, current one looks aesthetically inconsistent.


[Normal]

  1. 00:19:561 (1) - Why a spinner on this part when other diffs are mapped?
  2. 00:24:855 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1) - 00:31:913 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1) - 00:38:972 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1) - 00:46:031 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1) - etc I want you to pay more attention on rhythm density on these parts(also other kiais/choruses as well), I don't know why you used 1/1 rhythms randomly like 00:24:855 (1,2) - 00:40:737 (1,2,3) - 00:47:796 (1,2,3,4) - etc which makes the rhythm plays really inconsistent. This is clearly noticeable when you mapped all these parts without any 1/1 rhythms in the second chorus/kiai. Try balance the 1/1 and 1/2 rhythms usages on these parts to make them more consistent. If you want rhythm variations then try not to do it without making too much rhythm inconsistency.
  3. 02:57:943 (3) - Not really necessary to map this imo since you didn't map 02:54:413 - 02:56:178 anyways.
  4. Overall I wish you could've used a higher DS throughout the map so things like 03:01:031 (3,4) - 03:16:913 (2,3,1) - etc won't look too cramped.


[Hard]

  1. 00:13:163 (3,5) - Looks cramped lol not really aesthetically appealing compared to other blankets like 00:16:031 (1,3) - 00:20:443 (3,4) - etc. Similar thing also occurred at 01:45:149 (5,1) .
  2. 00:25:296 (2,3,4,5) - 00:28:384 (1,2,3,4) - aaa I'm really curious what rhythm you're following here with these circle patterns.
  3. 02:56:178 (4) - Same reasoning as what I mentioned in Normal as you didn't map 02:54:413 - 02:57:943 to begin with, which have a similar rhythm.
  4. 03:08:972 (1) - A 1/1 slider doesn't really fit here since there's vocal in the middle of the slider, you didn't do this anywhere else so might as well use a different rhythm here.
  5. The patterning ideas seem random to me, like 01:19:561 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - 02:33:678 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) for instance where the second one is a pattern while the first one doesn't really look like one, which is pretty inconsistent.


[Wiejska Inba]

  1. 00:05:443 (1) - I assume this follow the sax right? But I don't know what 00:01:914 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) are following since they didn't seem to follow anything in particular.
  2. 00:09:855 (4) - What's the purpose of having a repeat slider here? It really stands out as it's the only repeat slider in the entire section.
  3. 00:31:913 (1,2,3,4) - 01:46:693 (2,3,4,5,6) - You made a pattern with these two but not 03:14:266 (1,2,3,4) which has a pretty much similar rhythm?
  4. 00:55:296 (2,3,5,6) - 00:55:296 (2,3,5,6,2,3,5,6) - 01:02:355 (2,3,5,6) - So this is how you followed the sax right? Then why 01:05:884 (3,5,6) - 02:20:002 (3,4) - 02:20:884 (6) - aren't the same rhythm then?
  5. 01:30:149 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - 02:44:266 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - Do these patterns really reflect or express anything from the song? I really want to hear your explanation on this cuz it doesn't seem like it at all. Repeated patterns would play better if the song is gradually building up, which is not in this case.
  6. 01:35:443 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - You're using the same pattern on these, but then you used different patterns on 02:49:561 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - which I don't know why tho
  7. 01:50:222 (2,3,4,5,6,1) - The circle placements here should be improved, you need to pay more attention on balancing visual spacings like 01:50:663 (4,6,1) - 01:51:766 (3,4,6) - etc where you can balance these triangles.
  8. Also the way you emphasis thing is really inconsistent, at least in terms of spacing. I don't understand your idea on having noticeably different spacings with 00:35:443 (1) - 00:42:502 (1) - 00:49:561 (1) - etc
  9. Personally I don't really agree with the way you pulled off symmetry patterns cuz they are done inconsistently and didn't reflect/express anything much from the song.


These things I suggested above, some of them aren't really suggestions. More like they are things I don't really understand why and I want to hear your explanation/reasoning.
Also popping this because I don't think this set is ready yet, aesthetics, rhythms, and patterning ideas can still be improved more, I hope some of the problems which I brought up are enough for you to understand the general idea, good luck~
I'll response to this mod whenever I'm done with it xd A lot work to do and I don't really feel like it right now.

Shinju wrote:

ADAM NIE PODDAWAJ SIĘ ;______;


JESZCZE ZABRZMI TU ROTA >:(
posted
Nie rzucim ziemi skąd nasz ród,
Nie damy pogrześć mowy,
Polski my naród, polski lud,
Królewski szczep piastowy.
Nie damy by nas zniemczył wróg!

Tak nam dopomóż Bóg!
Tak nam dopomóż Bóg!

Do krwi ostatniej kropli z żył
Bronić będziemy ducha,
Aż się rozpadnie w proch i w pył
Krzyżacka zawierucha.
Twierdzą nam będzie każdy próg.

Tak nam dopomóż Bóg!
Tak nam dopomóż Bóg!

Nie będzie Niemiec pluł nam w twarz,
Ni dzieci nam germanił!
Orężny wstanie hufiec nasz,
Duch będzie nam hetmanił.
Pójdziem, gdy zabrzmi złoty róg.

Tak nam dopomóż Bóg!
Tak nam dopomóż Bóg!

Nie damy miana Polski zgnieść,
Nie pójdziem żywo w trumnę
W Ojczyzny imię i w jej cześć
Podnosim czoła dumne.
Odzyska ziemię dziadów wnuk.

Tak nam dopomóż Bóg!
Tak nam dopomóż Bóg!
posted

Electoz wrote:

[Easy]

  1. The way you mapped this + CS2 makes aesthetics look really cramped, strongly recommended to use CS2.5 instead.
  2. 01:07:208 (3,4) - Could've used the same slider shape here, current one looks aesthetically inconsistent.


Diff remapped with CS2,5

[Normal]

  1. 00:19:561 (1) - Why a spinner on this part when other diffs are mapped?
  2. 00:24:855 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1) - 00:31:913 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1) - 00:38:972 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1) - 00:46:031 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1) - etc I want you to pay more attention on rhythm density on these parts(also other kiais/choruses as well), I don't know why you used 1/1 rhythms randomly like 00:24:855 (1,2) - 00:40:737 (1,2,3) - 00:47:796 (1,2,3,4) - etc which makes the rhythm plays really inconsistent. This is clearly noticeable when you mapped all these parts without any 1/1 rhythms in the second chorus/kiai. Try balance the 1/1 and 1/2 rhythms usages on these parts to make them more consistent. If you want rhythm variations then try not to do it without making too much rhythm inconsistency.
  3. 02:57:943 (3) - Not really necessary to map this imo since you didn't map 02:54:413 - 02:56:178 anyways.
  4. Overall I wish you could've used a higher DS throughout the map so things like 03:01:031 (3,4) - 03:16:913 (2,3,1) - etc won't look too cramped.


The Kiais and rest of the song have been fixed

[Hard]

  1. 00:13:163 (3,5) - Looks cramped lol not really aesthetically appealing compared to other blankets like 00:16:031 (1,3) - 00:20:443 (3,4) - etc. Similar thing also occurred at 01:45:149 (5,1) .
  2. 00:25:296 (2,3,4,5) - 00:28:384 (1,2,3,4) - aaa I'm really curious what rhythm you're following here with these circle patterns.
  3. 02:56:178 (4) - Same reasoning as what I mentioned in Normal as you didn't map 02:54:413 - 02:57:943 to begin with, which have a similar rhythm.
  4. 03:08:972 (1) - A 1/1 slider doesn't really fit here since there's vocal in the middle of the slider, you didn't do this anywhere else so might as well use a different rhythm here.
  5. The patterning ideas seem random to me, like 01:19:561 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - 02:33:678 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) for instance where the second one is a pattern while the first one doesn't really look like one, which is pretty inconsistent.


Hmm, I remaked some sliders to make them fit to vocals/rhythm better, overall diff really improved ^^

[Wiejska Inba]

  1. 00:05:443 (1) - I assume this follow the sax right? But I don't know what 00:01:914 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) are following since they didn't seem to follow anything in particular.
  2. 00:09:855 (4) - What's the purpose of having a repeat slider here? It really stands out as it's the only repeat slider in the entire section.
  3. 00:31:913 (1,2,3,4) - 01:46:693 (2,3,4,5,6) - You made a pattern with these two but not 03:14:266 (1,2,3,4) which has a pretty much similar rhythm?
  4. 00:55:296 (2,3,5,6) - 00:55:296 (2,3,5,6,2,3,5,6) - 01:02:355 (2,3,5,6) - So this is how you followed the sax right? Then why 01:05:884 (3,5,6) - 02:20:002 (3,4) - 02:20:884 (6) - aren't the same rhythm then?
  5. 01:30:149 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - 02:44:266 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - Do these patterns really reflect or express anything from the song? I really want to hear your explanation on this cuz it doesn't seem like it at all. Repeated patterns would play better if the song is gradually building up, which is not in this case.
  6. 01:35:443 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - You're using the same pattern on these, but then you used different patterns on 02:49:561 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - which I don't know why tho
  7. 01:50:222 (2,3,4,5,6,1) - The circle placements here should be improved, you need to pay more attention on balancing visual spacings like 01:50:663 (4,6,1) - 01:51:766 (3,4,6) - etc where you can balance these triangles.
  8. Also the way you emphasis thing is really inconsistent, at least in terms of spacing. I don't understand your idea on having noticeably different spacings with 00:35:443 (1) - 00:42:502 (1) - 00:49:561 (1) - etc
  9. Personally I don't really agree with the way you pulled off symmetry patterns cuz they are done inconsistently and didn't reflect/express anything much from the song.

    Fixed all


These things I suggested above, some of them aren't really suggestions. More like they are things I don't really understand why and I want to hear your explanation/reasoning.
Also popping this because I don't think this set is ready yet, aesthetics, rhythms, and patterning ideas can still be improved more, I hope some of the problems which I brought up are enough for you to understand the general idea, good luck~
Okay, it took me a really long while xd But everything is fixed now, thank you for your mod. :3
posted
Nie rzucim ziemi skąd nasz ród!
Nie damy pogrześć mowy.
Polski my naród, polski lud,
Królewski szczep Piastowy.

Nie damy, by nas gnębił wróg!
Tak nam dopomóż Bóg!
Tak nam dopomóż Bóg!

Do krwi ostatniej kropli z żył
Bronić będziemy ducha,
Aż się rozpadnie w proch i w pył
Krzyżacka zawierucha.

Twierdzą nam będzie każdy próg!
Tak nam dopomóż Bóg!
Tak nam dopomóż Bóg!

Nie będzie Niemiec pluł nam w twarz
Ni dzieci nam germanił,
Orężny wstanie hufiec nasz,
Duch będzie nam hetmanił.

Pójdziem, gdy zabrzmi złoty róg!
Tak nam dopomóż Bóg!
Tak nam dopomóż Bóg!

Nie damy miana Polski zgnieść
Nie pójdziem żywo w trumnę
W Ojczyzny imię, na jej cześć
Podnosi czoła dumne.

Odzyska ziemi dziadów wnuk!
Tak nam dopomóż Bóg!
Tak nam dopomóż Bóg!
posted

HiPat wrote:

Nie rzucim ziemi skąd nasz ród!
Nie damy pogrześć mowy.
Polski my naród, polski lud,
Królewski szczep Piastowy.

Nie damy, by nas gnębił wróg!
Tak nam dopomóż Bóg!
Tak nam dopomóż Bóg!

Do krwi ostatniej kropli z żył
Bronić będziemy ducha,
Aż się rozpadnie w proch i w pył
Krzyżacka zawierucha.

Twierdzą nam będzie każdy próg!
Tak nam dopomóż Bóg!
Tak nam dopomóż Bóg!

Nie będzie Niemiec pluł nam w twarz
Ni dzieci nam germanił,
Orężny wstanie hufiec nasz,
Duch będzie nam hetmanił.

Pójdziem, gdy zabrzmi złoty róg!
Tak nam dopomóż Bóg!
Tak nam dopomóż Bóg!

Nie damy miana Polski zgnieść
Nie pójdziem żywo w trumnę
W Ojczyzny imię, na jej cześć
Podnosi czoła dumne.

Odzyska ziemi dziadów wnuk!
Tak nam dopomóż Bóg!
Tak nam dopomóż Bóg!
posted
posted

Requested a "Nice NM" ou o;

[General:]
  • Looks good.

[Easy:]
  • 00:21:325 (3) - Move up to improve flow.
    [list:1337]01:59:266 (4) - ^

00:24:855 (1) - Why not bend this on the tick so it bends to the music?
01:19:561 (4) - I think y96 x56 looks nicer.
01:35:443 (1) - I would place a note at the beginning of this spinner.
01:56:619 (1,2,3) - This might confuse beginners. It's pretty, but I would move the 1/1 slider away to clear up confusion.
02:19:561 (1,2,3) - That triangle pattern will mess beginners up on what to play next, as they are both equal distance from the previous object. Map it like you did at 02:21:325 (3,4,1).
[Normal]
  • 00:05:443 (1,2) - I don't like head touching that tail. Perhaps you could move (2) away a bit?
    01:16:472 (2,3) - The flow here is a bit off. You could move (3) to the right or flip it upside down to improve this.
    02:47:795 (1,2) - Blanket could be better, like at 02:53:090 (1,2).
    03:19:561 (1) - This is too close to 03:17:796 (1). Normal players might skip 03:19:119 (2), so make the flow more obvious.

[Afterword:]
  • This song is annoyingly catchy @- @;. Hope I helped!
posted

PolkaMocha wrote:


Requested a "Nice NM" ou o; OwO

[General:]
  • Looks good. <3

[Easy:]
  • 00:21:325 (3) - Move up to improve flow. done
    [list:1337]01:59:266 (4) - ^

00:24:855 (1) - Why not bend this on the tick so it bends to the music? I did something
01:19:561 (4) - I think y96 x56 looks nicer. okay
01:35:443 (1) - I would place a note at the beginning of this spinner. noo :c
01:56:619 (1,2,3) - This might confuse beginners. It's pretty, but I would move the 1/1 slider away to clear up confusion. done
02:19:561 (1,2,3) - That triangle pattern will mess beginners up on what to play next, as they are both equal distance from the previous object. Map it like you did at 02:21:325 (3,4,1). fixed
[Normal]
  • 00:05:443 (1,2) - I don't like head touching that tail. Perhaps you could move (2) away a bit? Nah, it's fine ^^
    01:16:472 (2,3) - The flow here is a bit off. You could move (3) to the right or flip it upside down to improve this. done
    02:47:795 (1,2) - Blanket could be better, like at 02:53:090 (1,2). copied xd
    03:19:561 (1) - This is too close to 03:17:796 (1). Normal players might skip 03:19:119 (2), so make the flow more obvious. fixed

[Afterword:]
  • This song is annoyingly catchy @- @;. Hope I helped!
I can't listen to it anymore xD Always muting music when modding, thanks! :3
posted
20:32 Cydros: ar jest okej
20:32 deadpon3: nieee coś ty :D
20:32 Cydros: hp 6 - 6.5 7 nie wiem w sumie
20:32 Cydros: ale to tak dziwnie wyfglada przy takim ar i od
20:32 Cydros: takie hp xD
20:33 deadpon3: hmm, dobra może być 6.5
20:33 Cydros: obczajam mape
20:34 Cydros: 00:17:796 (1,2,3,4) -
20:34 Cydros: nikt ci sie tutaj nie przypierdolil
20:34 Cydros: o DS?
20:35 deadpon3: nie, jest spoko nie musi być na ds tutaj
20:35 Cydros: kk
20:36 Cydros: 00:42:502 (1,3) -
20:36 Cydros: ten blanket jest okej?
20:37 Cydros: http://puu.sh/sxuTS/f951ff49ed.jpg
20:38 deadpon3: chyba, nie wiem nie widze xd
20:38 deadpon3: czekaj sprawdze dokładnie
20:39 deadpon3: powinien być w porządku
20:39 Cydros: 01:14:708 (2,3) -
20:39 Cydros: tutaj tez moglbys blanket jebnac
20:39 Cydros: albo poprawic jesli jest
20:39 deadpon3: jest blanket
20:39 Cydros: w skrocie nawet przesunac troche kolka
20:39 deadpon3: okej git dzieki
posted

Cydros wrote:

20:32 Cydros: ar jest okej
20:32 deadpon3: nieee coś ty :D
20:32 Cydros: hp 6 - 6.5 7 nie wiem w sumie
20:32 Cydros: ale to tak dziwnie wyfglada przy takim ar i od
20:32 Cydros: takie hp xD
20:33 deadpon3: hmm, dobra może być 6.5
20:33 Cydros: obczajam mape
20:34 Cydros: 00:17:796 (1,2,3,4) -
20:34 Cydros: nikt ci sie tutaj nie przypierdolil
20:34 Cydros: o DS?
20:35 deadpon3: nie, jest spoko nie musi być na ds tutaj
20:35 Cydros: kk
20:36 Cydros: 00:42:502 (1,3) -
20:36 Cydros: ten blanket jest okej?
20:37 Cydros: http://puu.sh/sxuTS/f951ff49ed.jpg
20:38 deadpon3: chyba, nie wiem nie widze xd
20:38 deadpon3: czekaj sprawdze dokładnie
20:39 deadpon3: powinien być w porządku
20:39 Cydros: 01:14:708 (2,3) -
20:39 Cydros: tutaj tez moglbys blanket jebnac
20:39 Cydros: albo poprawic jesli jest
20:39 deadpon3: jest blanket
20:39 Cydros: w skrocie nawet przesunac troche kolka
20:39 deadpon3: okej git dzieki
Dzieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeena! :D
posted
[General]
  1. My personal opinion at the expense of soft-hitnormal, it is not suitable here, sound like he only has the white tick and when I hear it on the blue and red ticks it is not very nice to my ears.
  2. SV of 1.30? Um, I have nothing against it. Due to the fact that you have a small slider velocity you're on some sections was raised.
    Imo it would be better if you did SV of 1.70 or more instead 1.30х and on some parts it was reduced by green lines.
[Insane]
  1. 00:07:649 (2) - I don't know what that it is here emphasizes the slider, the guitar sound at the end of the slider. It would be better to make clickable 00:07:869
  2. 01:20:222 (3,4,5) - I think here must be 1/4 slider and circle how here 01:13:163 (1,2) - for consistency same here 02:34:340 (3,4,5) -
[Hard]
  1. 00:14:266 (1) - What emphasizes this spinner lol? It is better to mapping this part
  2. 00:10:737 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5) - Can we use DS as here 00:02:355 (2,3,4,5,1,2,1,2) - ? The music is very similar
  3. 01:08:972 (1,2,3,4) - Stack can be better
  4. 01:20:002 (3,4,5) - To 4 should be the spacing 1,7х as you did here 01:13:274 (4,5) -
  5. 01:31:031 (1,1) - 02:45:148 (1,1) - Remove NC
  6. 01:33:679 (7) - 02:47:796 (7) - NC
  7. 02:59:046 (2,3,4,5) - 1,36х spacing how here 02:54:634 (3,1,2,3) -
    03:00:149 (1,2) - I would like to see emphasized vocals, slider 1/2
Easy and Normal looks good
posted

wajinshu wrote:

[General]
  1. My personal opinion at the expense of soft-hitnormal, it is not suitable here, sound like he only has the white tick and when I hear it on the blue and red ticks it is not very nice to my ears.
  2. SV of 1.30? Um, I have nothing against it. Due to the fact that you have a small slider velocity you're on some sections was raised.
    Imo it would be better if you did SV of 1.70 or more instead 1.30х and on some parts it was reduced by green lines.
[Insane]
  1. 00:07:649 (2) - I don't know what that it is here emphasizes the slider, the guitar sound at the end of the slider. It would be better to make clickable 00:07:869
  2. 01:20:222 (3,4,5) - I think here must be 1/4 slider and circle how here 01:13:163 (1,2) - for consistency same here 02:34:340 (3,4,5) -
[Hard]
  1. 00:14:266 (1) - What emphasizes this spinner lol? It is better to mapping this part
  2. 00:10:737 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5) - Can we use DS as here 00:02:355 (2,3,4,5,1,2,1,2) - ? The music is very similar
  3. 01:08:972 (1,2,3,4) - Stack can be better
  4. 01:20:002 (3,4,5) - To 4 should be the spacing 1,7х as you did here 01:13:274 (4,5) -
  5. 01:31:031 (1,1) - 02:45:148 (1,1) - Remove NC
  6. 01:33:679 (7) - 02:47:796 (7) - NC
  7. 02:59:046 (2,3,4,5) - 1,36х spacing how here 02:54:634 (3,1,2,3) -
    03:00:149 (1,2) - I would like to see emphasized vocals, slider 1/4
I will continue later
Okay waiting for full mod then OwO

EDIT: I actually applied the mod lol, every point have been fixed, but I don't really know what do you mean in the last point. I'll ask you in game anyway XD

Thx 4 Da Mod! ~~
posted
20:44 deadpon3: W końcu sprzątnęli wszystkie drzewa i linie telefoniczne z drogi, a no i prąd od chwili jest xD #zma
20:44 deadpon3: #zima
20:45 deadpon3: *
20:45 deadpon3: hai btw OwO
20:45 Krfawy: hej
20:45 Krfawy: mam lekcje XD
20:45 deadpon3: o 21? ;-;
20:46 Krfawy: z mapowania manii XD
20:47 deadpon3: aa, takie lekcje xD to ucz sie ucz ~~~~
20:48 Krfawy: o 21 konczymy chyba XD
20:49 deadpon3: Będą openingi polskich seriali na o!m soon? ^^
21:11 Krfawy: not yet XD
21:20 Krfawy: O M G
21:20 Krfawy: koniec sesji maniowania
21:20 Krfawy: aż muszę iść dorzucić węgla do pieca X'D
21:20 deadpon3: Woooo
21:20 deadpon3: ~~
21:20 deadpon3: Ja byłem niedawno i najebałem na całą noc xD
21:23 Krfawy: XD
21:23 Krfawy: u mnie tak nie ma XD
21:24 Krfawy: stary piecyk w stuletniej kamienicy ;3;
21:26 deadpon3: ;/
21:26 deadpon3: Ej Kamyczkuu, modujemy dzisiaj blondi? ^^ Póki mam prąd bo w małopolsce to nie wiadomo D:
21:41 Krfawy: aaa
21:42 Krfawy: a co w Małopolsce jest X'D
21:42 Krfawy: ok
21:44 deadpon3: pierwszy grudnia i najebało 25cm śniegu ;-; zerwane drzewa, auta wokół drogi leżą, nawet jak autobusem wracałem to pod koniec drogi sedan nam się w tył wpierdolił i dodatkowe pół godziny z buta xD dziękuję za taką zimę, nic tylko straż na sygnale słychać :v
21:46 Krfawy: .3.
21:47 deadpon3: jak robisz irc to mi daj 2 minuty ^-^
21:47 Krfawy: aeeem
21:47 Krfawy: oki
21:48 deadpon3: ale ostrzegam będą przerwy z dostawą prądu więc najlepiej na forum :/
21:48 Krfawy: jak już przyjdziesz z tych dwóch minut: DLACZEGO soft-finish BRZMI TAK DREWNIANO XD
21:48 Krfawy: spoczi :3
21:50 deadpon3: jestem :3 właśnie masz jakieś fajne hs? ja się nie znam na tym ;~;
21:51 Krfawy: czekaj, zaraz spróbuję coś znaleźć
21:51 Krfawy: bo ten finisz jest straszny wybacz X'D
21:51 deadpon3: tylko nie za ostry bo jest na każdym 1/1 xD
21:55 Krfawy: masz audacity?
21:55 Krfawy: albo coś żeby leciutko przyciszyć sample? XD
21:55 deadpon3: nie ;-; nie zainstalowałem po zmianie kompa
21:56 Krfawy: czuję ;3;
21:56 deadpon3: nawet fl mi się nie chce instalować
21:56 Krfawy: a jesteś na discordzie?
21:56 deadpon3: tak to by sample były xD
21:56 deadpon3: hmm
21:56 Krfawy: bo uploada nie mam a tak na discordzie mógłbym ci dac sampla XD
21:56 deadpon3: sec mogę pobrać
21:56 Krfawy: a na stronie nie masz? :o
21:56 Krfawy: bo ja korzystam z przeglądarki bo mam drewniany komputer i windowsa XP XD
21:57 deadpon3: Ty rzeczywiście się da xD sec
21:57 deadpon3: dedpun
21:57 deadpon3: się nazywam
21:57 deadpon3: xD
21:57 deadpon3: miło mi
21:57 Krfawy: Krfawy
21:57 Krfawy: XD
21:58 Krfawy: aem a jaki masz czterocyfrowy number X'D
21:58 Krfawy: obok niku X'D
21:58 deadpon3: 1859 ~~
21:58 Krfawy: K :3
21:59 Krfawy: K, wysłałem zapro o3o
21:59 Krfawy: o Boże jaki ja głupi
21:59 Krfawy: zresztą wyślę ci już zaraz z sendpsace'a XD
21:59 deadpon3: ? xD
21:59 Krfawy: https://www.sendspace.com/file/ag4s3t
21:59 Krfawy: klikasz na to "Download" na niebieskim prostokącie
22:00 Krfawy: nad "Save to my account" XD
22:00 deadpon3: ej to wieem ;w;
22:00 Krfawy: a nie no
22:00 deadpon3: mocny kick
22:00 deadpon3: xD
22:00 Krfawy: bo jesteś jedyną osobą która to mówi ;3;
22:00 Krfawy: no mocny
22:00 Krfawy: ale jak się przyciszy to będzie git XD
22:00 Krfawy: tylko że nie mam programów ;3;
22:01 deadpon3: no w porównaniu do clap ostry jest :o
22:02 deadpon3: coś online będzie
22:02 deadpon3: maybe
22:05 Krfawy: słuchaj
22:05 *Krfawy is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/615225 ALiCE'S EMOTiON - Evening Steps [LC's Insane]]
22:05 Krfawy: a z tego setu któryś hs może? XD
22:06 deadpon3: wszystkie oWo
22:06 Krfawy: XDDD
22:06 Krfawy: mówisz że dobrze trafiłem? XD
22:07 deadpon3: zaraz trzeba będzie przesłuchać xD
22:07 deadpon3: hmm
22:07 deadpon3: ten clap
22:07 deadpon3: takie jeeb
22:07 deadpon3: zobaczymy
22:07 deadpon3: czy będzie git
22:08 deadpon3: ale zajebiste
22:09 *Krfawy is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/731076 CcK. meets Scoon & Delore - Human Kind (Nightcore Mix Cc. K version) [Dancecore]]
22:09 deadpon3: ale jeszcze trzeba whistle, jakiś cichy
22:09 Krfawy: ew. stąd
22:09 Krfawy: a whistle XD
22:09 Krfawy: o mam pomysła
22:09 Krfawy: jak chcesz cichego whistle'a to zobacz mój set: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/240518 i tamte hsy
22:09 Krfawy: może coś się przyda :o
22:10 Krfawy: bo w Prologu użyłem takich gwizdko-podobnych
22:12 deadpon3: hmm, troszkę za spokojne, musi być takie umcyk bumcyk ;-; i whistle tam nie ma xd
22:12 Krfawy: hm ;~:
22:13 Krfawy: o, może Kami będzie wiedział! \o3o/
22:14 deadpon3: ^‿^
22:15 Krfawy: Kami napisał żeby [https://osu.ppy.sh/u/lordraika sprawdzić userpage'a LordRaiki]
22:15 Krfawy: tam masz całą kolekcję hsów, na bank coś znajdziesz \o3o/
22:17 deadpon3: wooow ile tego jest
22:17 Krfawy: sporo
22:17 Krfawy: XD
22:17 Krfawy: ale co się dziwić, Raika to maniowiec o3o
22:17 Krfawy: a maniowcy zazwyczaj są gwałcicielami z wyposażeniem w tej dziedzinie XD
22:20 deadpon3: hmm jakiś hi-hat na whistla by pasował ^^
22:20 deadpon3: ale znowu na początku bardziej taki dzwoneczek
22:21 Krfawy: zawsze możesz dać parę hsów XD
22:21 deadpon3: wiem xd
22:21 Krfawy: przecież nie musi być tak samo na początku i w środku mapy =3=
22:21 Krfawy: a to git po3o
22:21 Krfawy: o3o*
22:22 *deadpon3 afk 2 min o3o
22:23 Krfawy: OK o3o
22:34 deadpon3: oks jj, nie znalazłem póki co nic xD lecimy kolejny set sprawdzić
22:35 Krfawy: ;3;
22:43 deadpon3: dobra mam klasycznie dzwoneczek xd podobny do poprzedniego
22:43 deadpon3: uploadne zobaczysz czy pasuje ^^
22:43 Krfawy: o o3o
22:46 deadpon3: siedzi
22:46 deadpon3: o3o
22:47 Krfawy: no teraz na bank jest lepij o3o
22:47 Krfawy: \o3o/
22:48 Krfawy: słuchaj, mam sprawusię w insejnie jeżeli można X'D
22:48 deadpon3: słucham
22:49 Krfawy: 00:23:752 (1) - 00:53:752 (1) - 01:37:869 (1) - 02:07:869 (1) - 03:06:105 (1) - czy nie można ich wszystkich zrobić takich samych? XD
22:50 Krfawy: no i żeby np. były jak ten ostatni wzór, lub żeby było pięć powtórzeń ósemkowych ;3;
22:50 Krfawy: 00:23:752 (1) - bo taki skok z tego na 00:23:972 (2) - to kółko jest ciężki XD
22:50 Krfawy: co prawda overmap, ale rytmicznie fajny + łatwiej się idzie z tego obiektu na następny :3
22:51 deadpon3: mogę z 00:23:972 (2,3) - zrobić slider żeby było łatwiej
22:51 Krfawy: hm
22:51 Krfawy: w sumie też by było git :3
22:51 deadpon3: w sumie jedyna opcja bez overmapu i ułatwiająca
22:51 deadpon3: xd
22:52 deadpon3: hmm, a zmieniać coś w SV?
22:53 Krfawy: nie, SV raczej spoko
22:53 Krfawy: o fak
22:53 Krfawy: 00:13:825 (4) - weź to daj może tak na x80 y250 XD
22:53 Krfawy: bo teraz brzydko wygląda ;3;
22:54 deadpon3: chwilka, trzeba sv zmienić bo z białego na czerwony tick za długi slider i daleko od streama ;w;
22:54 Krfawy: K XD
22:55 deadpon3: ooo ale mam pomysła
22:55 Krfawy: ? :3
22:56 deadpon3: wygnie się ten slider że będzie blanket z 00:23:090 (1) - i bardzo fajny flow ^-^
22:57 deadpon3: hmm troche daleko jest od kickslidera, trzeba to przerobić
22:58 deadpon3: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6712127
22:58 deadpon3: jak to się prezentuje?
22:58 deadpon3: nie za daleko od streama? :o
23:00 Krfawy: no nie jest daleko od streama
23:00 Krfawy: tylko tak trochę wygląd mnie boli X'D
23:00 Krfawy: czekaj
23:02 deadpon3: testując stwierdzam że jest o wiele łatwiej wyaccować :3
23:03 Krfawy: a może zamiast tego slajdera skopiujesz 00:23:090 (1) - tego i zrobisz stacka pod reversem tego: 00:23:752 (1) -
23:04 deadpon3: zrób mi screena xd
23:04 Krfawy: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6712159
23:05 deadpon3: jakie to sv? xd
23:06 deadpon3: dobra mam
23:06 deadpon3: 1
23:06 Krfawy: \o3o/
23:06 deadpon3: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6712174
23:06 deadpon3: ładnie
23:06 deadpon3: :o
23:06 Krfawy: bałdzo \o3o/
23:07 Krfawy: wiesz, nie zawsze muszą być blankety żeby było ładnie \>:3/
23:07 deadpon3: a e s t h e s t h i c s <3
23:07 Krfawy: ja tam średnio lubię aesthetics :/
23:07 Krfawy: jestem w tym dobry ale wkurwia mnie to wybitnie ,3,
23:08 deadpon3: potrzebuje z minutke na copy paste w każdym parcie
23:08 deadpon3: ale w ostatnim pasuje tak jak jest
23:08 deadpon3: bo inaczej te bębęnki idą ;w;
23:09 Krfawy: K
23:12 deadpon3: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6712203
23:12 deadpon3: a takie? :o bo tu w ogóle inaczej idzie xD
23:13 Krfawy: [https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6712214 postaw taką linię prostą z podobnym kątem]
23:13 Krfawy: tak, na tym samym miejscu co początek slajdera z reversem
23:13 Krfawy: tak samo jak w poprzednim zrobiłeś XD
23:14 deadpon3: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6712226 takie ładne xd poprzesuwałem wszystko, nie ma overlapów w sumie
23:14 Krfawy: o :3
23:14 Krfawy: no i git XD
23:15 Krfawy: jak skończysz z tym to mam jeszcze parę phopozycjonen :o XD
23:15 deadpon3: hrosumiem
23:21 deadpon3: skończyłem ~~
23:21 Krfawy: oki o3o
23:22 Krfawy: 00:43:384 (3) - chyba nie ma finisza
23:22 Krfawy: 00:46:031 (1) - i tutaj na głowie też
23:23 deadpon3: yup, znowu trzeba będzie na każdym diffie bez muzyki sprawdzić xD
23:23 Krfawy: XD
23:23 Krfawy: 00:47:355 (4) - a to może daj na x387 y287 żeby wyglądało gładko ;3;
23:24 deadpon3: ale rip blanket ;-;
23:24 deadpon3: 00:47:355 (4,2) -
23:24 deadpon3: i overlap xd
23:24 Krfawy: jaki blanket :o
23:24 deadpon3: 00:47:355 (4,2) - tu jest
23:24 deadpon3: :o
23:25 Krfawy: rozumiem
23:25 deadpon3: musiałbym cały pentagram edytować ;w;
23:25 Krfawy: 00:46:693 (2) - to weź może to na x74 i y311 oraz 00:46:913 (3) - to na x181 y376 bo mnie razi X'D
23:27 deadpon3: done
23:27 Krfawy: oki, next: 01:21:325 (1) - ten spinner może mieć hitsounda albo nawet dwa: zobacz jak brzmi z gwizdkiem i finiszem :3
23:28 deadpon3: a to jest legit tak 2 naraz? xd
23:28 Krfawy: .3.
23:28 Krfawy: a dlaczego miałoby nie być
23:28 Krfawy: tak długo jak ma sens i brzmi dobrze to ofc że tak XD
23:28 deadpon3: nie wiem, ranking criteria non stop mnie zaskakuje xD
23:29 Krfawy: kryteria nie żyją, one pełzną niczym zombie XD
23:29 Krfawy: 01:43:825 (4) - jak tutaj dasz CTRL + G to będzie ładny flow o3o
23:30 deadpon3: oks done
23:30 deadpon3: 2x DS lol :o
23:30 Krfawy: ale jak przyjemnie się gra! \o3o/ XD
23:31 Krfawy: 01:59:708 (4) - o i tutja też XD
23:31 deadpon3: nieee, tutaj jest git :o
23:31 deadpon3: 01:58:384 (1,2,3,4) - idzie sobie fajnie liniowo
23:32 deadpon3: 01:59:708 (4,1) - i taki reverse
23:32 deadpon3: OwO
23:32 Krfawy: 01:39:855 (3) - finisz, pażałsta XD
23:33 Krfawy: zaraz czy ja o tym mówiłem
23:33 deadpon3: jakim cudem te HS'y znikają? xD
23:33 Krfawy: nie wiem XD
23:33 Krfawy: na razie chyba wsjo w insejnie o3o/
23:33 deadpon3: nawet nie ruszam tych notek lol
23:33 Krfawy: o czeka chwile
23:33 Krfawy: zara sprawdze reszte
23:33 deadpon3: w sensie reszte inby czy reszte diffów? xD
23:36 Krfawy: resztę diffów
23:37 Krfawy: 03:09:855 (3) - czy ja mówiłem że na głowie tego slajdera w insejnie
23:37 *Krfawy is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/1069601 Mig - Ta Malutka Blondynka [Wiejska Inba]]
23:37 Krfawy: nie ma finisza
23:37 deadpon3: juz jest
23:37 deadpon3: ~~
23:38 deadpon3: 03:07:869 (2,3,4,5,6) - ej a jakby tu flow w drugą stronę puścić?
23:38 deadpon3: albo nie
23:38 deadpon3: dobra
23:38 deadpon3: niewazne
23:38 deadpon3: xd
23:38 Krfawy: to znaczy?
23:38 Krfawy: XD
23:38 Krfawy: dobra w insejnie wsjo na razie
23:39 deadpon3: no że te pseudo triangle w drugą strone xd
23:39 Krfawy: hm
23:39 Krfawy: ;3;
23:39 Krfawy: może lepiej zostawimy jak jest X'D
23:41 deadpon3: dobra, przetestuje czy aby na pewno ten part z bębęnkami działa jak trzeba :3
23:41 Krfawy: no ten spinner 01:21:325 (1) - to wszędzie chyba XD
23:42 deadpon3: troche ez sliderbreak jak jest zestackowane imo, ale powinno być spoko idzie się przyzwyczaić
23:42 deadpon3: już sprawdzam xD
23:43 Krfawy: w sensie wiesz, hsy XD
23:43 Krfawy: 02:35:443 (1) - a i ten też X'D
23:43 deadpon3: 02:35:443 (1) -
23:43 deadpon3: ten też
23:43 Krfawy: albo chociaż finisz ;3;
23:43 deadpon3: ha first
23:43 deadpon3: xD
23:43 Krfawy: u mnie ja pierwszy D:
23:43 Krfawy: =3= XD
23:43 deadpon3: remis xD
23:43 Krfawy: XD
23:43 Krfawy: kup mi lody :3
23:43 Krfawy: XD
23:44 Krfawy: dobra, hard jest git o/
23:44 Krfawy: ej ja zw do pieca X'D
23:45 deadpon3: no i są finisze ~~~~~~
23:45 deadpon3: ok xD
23:45 deadpon3: ile razy dziennie dorzucasz? ;-;-;
23:45 Krfawy: chodzę co 40-80 minut X'D
23:48 deadpon3: D:
23:58 Krfawy: jj o3o
23:58 Krfawy: czo ;3;
23:58 deadpon3: mi by się nie chciało ;w;
23:59 Krfawy: chciałoby ci się gdyby jedyną perspektywą było życie w zimnie w przemarzniętej kamienicy do tego z mamą która by się darła że nie pali się w piecu XD
23:59 Krfawy: ach ten volume na 69% :^)
00:00 Krfawy: XD
00:00 deadpon3: brrr ;-; ja mam odśnieżać codziennie wjazd przez całe podwórko i chodnik ;-;
00:00 deadpon3: no volume pasujący bardzo ^-^
00:00 Krfawy: o3o3o3o3o3o
00:01 *Krfawy is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/1074053 Mig - Ta Malutka Blondynka [Normal]]
00:01 Krfawy: 01:02:796 (3,4,1) - weź zrób stały dystans xd
00:01 Krfawy: tak żeby krawędziami nachodziło
00:01 Krfawy: 01:16:913 (3,4,1) - tutaj też
00:03 deadpon3: done
00:03 Krfawy: 01:41:178 (2) - popraw blanket ;3; możesz po prostu skopiować poprzedni slider i obrócić go tak o 2-3 stopnie i przemieścić tak żeby ładnie blanketowało XD
00:05 Krfawy: 02:49:561 (1) - no i finisz ;3;
00:05 Krfawy: 03:03:678 (1) - ^
00:05 Krfawy: 03:31:913 (1) - ^
00:07 deadpon3: done xd
00:08 deadpon3: to od razu może wszystkie spinnery ogarnę w tym miejscu :oo
00:08 Krfawy: oki o3o
00:08 deadpon3: sprawdziłem 03:31:913 (1) - na easy i też nie ma xDDD
00:09 *Krfawy is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/1074556 Mig - Ta Malutka Blondynka [Easy]]
00:09 Krfawy: 01:16:693 - tutaj w izi tak jest finisz a poprzednim razem nie ma, wydaje mi się że tutaj pasuje bez XD
00:11 deadpon3: na easy ogólnie finish razem z whistlem jak jest trąbka bo nie ma red ticków :/ ale owszem, tam nie pasuje xD
00:11 Krfawy: okej, to wsjo :3
00:11 deadpon3: yaaay <3
00:11 deadpon3: dziękuje
00:12 *deadpon3 hugs Krfawy
00:12 Krfawy: proszę o/
00:12 Krfawy: mam nadzieję że coś pomogłem XD
posted

Krfawy wrote:

20:44 deadpon3: W końcu sprzątnęli wszystkie drzewa i linie telefoniczne z drogi, a no i prąd od chwili jest xD #zma
20:44 deadpon3: #zima
20:45 deadpon3: *
20:45 deadpon3: hai btw OwO
20:45 Krfawy: hej
20:45 Krfawy: mam lekcje XD
20:45 deadpon3: o 21? ;-;
20:46 Krfawy: z mapowania manii XD
20:47 deadpon3: aa, takie lekcje xD to ucz sie ucz ~~~~
20:48 Krfawy: o 21 konczymy chyba XD
20:49 deadpon3: Będą openingi polskich seriali na o!m soon? ^^
21:11 Krfawy: not yet XD
21:20 Krfawy: O M G
21:20 Krfawy: koniec sesji maniowania
21:20 Krfawy: aż muszę iść dorzucić węgla do pieca X'D
21:20 deadpon3: Woooo
21:20 deadpon3: ~~
21:20 deadpon3: Ja byłem niedawno i najebałem na całą noc xD
21:23 Krfawy: XD
21:23 Krfawy: u mnie tak nie ma XD
21:24 Krfawy: stary piecyk w stuletniej kamienicy ;3;
21:26 deadpon3: ;/
21:26 deadpon3: Ej Kamyczkuu, modujemy dzisiaj blondi? ^^ Póki mam prąd bo w małopolsce to nie wiadomo D:
21:41 Krfawy: aaa
21:42 Krfawy: a co w Małopolsce jest X'D
21:42 Krfawy: ok
21:44 deadpon3: pierwszy grudnia i najebało 25cm śniegu ;-; zerwane drzewa, auta wokół drogi leżą, nawet jak autobusem wracałem to pod koniec drogi sedan nam się w tył wpierdolił i dodatkowe pół godziny z buta xD dziękuję za taką zimę, nic tylko straż na sygnale słychać :v
21:46 Krfawy: .3.
21:47 deadpon3: jak robisz irc to mi daj 2 minuty ^-^
21:47 Krfawy: aeeem
21:47 Krfawy: oki
21:48 deadpon3: ale ostrzegam będą przerwy z dostawą prądu więc najlepiej na forum :/
21:48 Krfawy: jak już przyjdziesz z tych dwóch minut: DLACZEGO soft-finish BRZMI TAK DREWNIANO XD
21:48 Krfawy: spoczi :3
21:50 deadpon3: jestem :3 właśnie masz jakieś fajne hs? ja się nie znam na tym ;~;
21:51 Krfawy: czekaj, zaraz spróbuję coś znaleźć
21:51 Krfawy: bo ten finisz jest straszny wybacz X'D
21:51 deadpon3: tylko nie za ostry bo jest na każdym 1/1 xD
21:55 Krfawy: masz audacity?
21:55 Krfawy: albo coś żeby leciutko przyciszyć sample? XD
21:55 deadpon3: nie ;-; nie zainstalowałem po zmianie kompa
21:56 Krfawy: czuję ;3;
21:56 deadpon3: nawet fl mi się nie chce instalować
21:56 Krfawy: a jesteś na discordzie?
21:56 deadpon3: tak to by sample były xD
21:56 deadpon3: hmm
21:56 Krfawy: bo uploada nie mam a tak na discordzie mógłbym ci dac sampla XD
21:56 deadpon3: sec mogę pobrać
21:56 Krfawy: a na stronie nie masz? :o
21:56 Krfawy: bo ja korzystam z przeglądarki bo mam drewniany komputer i windowsa XP XD
21:57 deadpon3: Ty rzeczywiście się da xD sec
21:57 deadpon3: dedpun
21:57 deadpon3: się nazywam
21:57 deadpon3: xD
21:57 deadpon3: miło mi
21:57 Krfawy: Krfawy
21:57 Krfawy: XD
21:58 Krfawy: aem a jaki masz czterocyfrowy number X'D
21:58 Krfawy: obok niku X'D
21:58 deadpon3: 1859 ~~
21:58 Krfawy: K :3
21:59 Krfawy: K, wysłałem zapro o3o
21:59 Krfawy: o Boże jaki ja głupi
21:59 Krfawy: zresztą wyślę ci już zaraz z sendpsace'a XD
21:59 deadpon3: ? xD
21:59 Krfawy: https://www.sendspace.com/file/ag4s3t
21:59 Krfawy: klikasz na to "Download" na niebieskim prostokącie
22:00 Krfawy: nad "Save to my account" XD
22:00 deadpon3: ej to wieem ;w;
22:00 Krfawy: a nie no
22:00 deadpon3: mocny kick
22:00 deadpon3: xD
22:00 Krfawy: bo jesteś jedyną osobą która to mówi ;3;
22:00 Krfawy: no mocny
22:00 Krfawy: ale jak się przyciszy to będzie git XD
22:00 Krfawy: tylko że nie mam programów ;3;
22:01 deadpon3: no w porównaniu do clap ostry jest :o
22:02 deadpon3: coś online będzie
22:02 deadpon3: maybe
22:05 Krfawy: słuchaj
22:05 *Krfawy is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/615225 ALiCE'S EMOTiON - Evening Steps [LC's Insane]]
22:05 Krfawy: a z tego setu któryś hs może? XD
22:06 deadpon3: wszystkie oWo
22:06 Krfawy: XDDD
22:06 Krfawy: mówisz że dobrze trafiłem? XD
22:07 deadpon3: zaraz trzeba będzie przesłuchać xD
22:07 deadpon3: hmm
22:07 deadpon3: ten clap
22:07 deadpon3: takie jeeb
22:07 deadpon3: zobaczymy
22:07 deadpon3: czy będzie git
22:08 deadpon3: ale zajebiste
22:09 *Krfawy is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/731076 CcK. meets Scoon & Delore - Human Kind (Nightcore Mix Cc. K version) [Dancecore]]
22:09 deadpon3: ale jeszcze trzeba whistle, jakiś cichy
22:09 Krfawy: ew. stąd
22:09 Krfawy: a whistle XD
22:09 Krfawy: o mam pomysła
22:09 Krfawy: jak chcesz cichego whistle'a to zobacz mój set: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/240518 i tamte hsy
22:09 Krfawy: może coś się przyda :o
22:10 Krfawy: bo w Prologu użyłem takich gwizdko-podobnych
22:12 deadpon3: hmm, troszkę za spokojne, musi być takie umcyk bumcyk ;-; i whistle tam nie ma xd
22:12 Krfawy: hm ;~:
22:13 Krfawy: o, może Kami będzie wiedział! \o3o/
22:14 deadpon3: ^‿^
22:15 Krfawy: Kami napisał żeby [https://osu.ppy.sh/u/lordraika sprawdzić userpage'a LordRaiki]
22:15 Krfawy: tam masz całą kolekcję hsów, na bank coś znajdziesz \o3o/
22:17 deadpon3: wooow ile tego jest
22:17 Krfawy: sporo
22:17 Krfawy: XD
22:17 Krfawy: ale co się dziwić, Raika to maniowiec o3o
22:17 Krfawy: a maniowcy zazwyczaj są gwałcicielami z wyposażeniem w tej dziedzinie XD
22:20 deadpon3: hmm jakiś hi-hat na whistla by pasował ^^
22:20 deadpon3: ale znowu na początku bardziej taki dzwoneczek
22:21 Krfawy: zawsze możesz dać parę hsów XD
22:21 deadpon3: wiem xd
22:21 Krfawy: przecież nie musi być tak samo na początku i w środku mapy =3=
22:21 Krfawy: a to git po3o
22:21 Krfawy: o3o*
22:22 *deadpon3 afk 2 min o3o
22:23 Krfawy: OK o3o
22:34 deadpon3: oks jj, nie znalazłem póki co nic xD lecimy kolejny set sprawdzić
22:35 Krfawy: ;3;
22:43 deadpon3: dobra mam klasycznie dzwoneczek xd podobny do poprzedniego
22:43 deadpon3: uploadne zobaczysz czy pasuje ^^
22:43 Krfawy: o o3o
22:46 deadpon3: siedzi
22:46 deadpon3: o3o
22:47 Krfawy: no teraz na bank jest lepij o3o
22:47 Krfawy: \o3o/
22:48 Krfawy: słuchaj, mam sprawusię w insejnie jeżeli można X'D
22:48 deadpon3: słucham
22:49 Krfawy: 00:23:752 (1) - 00:53:752 (1) - 01:37:869 (1) - 02:07:869 (1) - 03:06:105 (1) - czy nie można ich wszystkich zrobić takich samych? XD
22:50 Krfawy: no i żeby np. były jak ten ostatni wzór, lub żeby było pięć powtórzeń ósemkowych ;3;
22:50 Krfawy: 00:23:752 (1) - bo taki skok z tego na 00:23:972 (2) - to kółko jest ciężki XD
22:50 Krfawy: co prawda overmap, ale rytmicznie fajny + łatwiej się idzie z tego obiektu na następny :3
22:51 deadpon3: mogę z 00:23:972 (2,3) - zrobić slider żeby było łatwiej
22:51 Krfawy: hm
22:51 Krfawy: w sumie też by było git :3
22:51 deadpon3: w sumie jedyna opcja bez overmapu i ułatwiająca
22:51 deadpon3: xd
22:52 deadpon3: hmm, a zmieniać coś w SV?
22:53 Krfawy: nie, SV raczej spoko
22:53 Krfawy: o fak
22:53 Krfawy: 00:13:825 (4) - weź to daj może tak na x80 y250 XD
22:53 Krfawy: bo teraz brzydko wygląda ;3;
22:54 deadpon3: chwilka, trzeba sv zmienić bo z białego na czerwony tick za długi slider i daleko od streama ;w;
22:54 Krfawy: K XD
22:55 deadpon3: ooo ale mam pomysła
22:55 Krfawy: ? :3
22:56 deadpon3: wygnie się ten slider że będzie blanket z 00:23:090 (1) - i bardzo fajny flow ^-^
22:57 deadpon3: hmm troche daleko jest od kickslidera, trzeba to przerobić
22:58 deadpon3: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6712127
22:58 deadpon3: jak to się prezentuje?
22:58 deadpon3: nie za daleko od streama? :o
23:00 Krfawy: no nie jest daleko od streama
23:00 Krfawy: tylko tak trochę wygląd mnie boli X'D
23:00 Krfawy: czekaj
23:02 deadpon3: testując stwierdzam że jest o wiele łatwiej wyaccować :3
23:03 Krfawy: a może zamiast tego slajdera skopiujesz 00:23:090 (1) - tego i zrobisz stacka pod reversem tego: 00:23:752 (1) -
23:04 deadpon3: zrób mi screena xd
23:04 Krfawy: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6712159
23:05 deadpon3: jakie to sv? xd
23:06 deadpon3: dobra mam
23:06 deadpon3: 1
23:06 Krfawy: \o3o/
23:06 deadpon3: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6712174
23:06 deadpon3: ładnie
23:06 deadpon3: :o
23:06 Krfawy: bałdzo \o3o/
23:07 Krfawy: wiesz, nie zawsze muszą być blankety żeby było ładnie \>:3/
23:07 deadpon3: a e s t h e s t h i c s <3
23:07 Krfawy: ja tam średnio lubię aesthetics :/
23:07 Krfawy: jestem w tym dobry ale wkurwia mnie to wybitnie ,3,
23:08 deadpon3: potrzebuje z minutke na copy paste w każdym parcie
23:08 deadpon3: ale w ostatnim pasuje tak jak jest
23:08 deadpon3: bo inaczej te bębęnki idą ;w;
23:09 Krfawy: K
23:12 deadpon3: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6712203
23:12 deadpon3: a takie? :o bo tu w ogóle inaczej idzie xD
23:13 Krfawy: [https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6712214 postaw taką linię prostą z podobnym kątem]
23:13 Krfawy: tak, na tym samym miejscu co początek slajdera z reversem
23:13 Krfawy: tak samo jak w poprzednim zrobiłeś XD
23:14 deadpon3: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6712226 takie ładne xd poprzesuwałem wszystko, nie ma overlapów w sumie
23:14 Krfawy: o :3
23:14 Krfawy: no i git XD
23:15 Krfawy: jak skończysz z tym to mam jeszcze parę phopozycjonen :o XD
23:15 deadpon3: hrosumiem
23:21 deadpon3: skończyłem ~~
23:21 Krfawy: oki o3o
23:22 Krfawy: 00:43:384 (3) - chyba nie ma finisza
23:22 Krfawy: 00:46:031 (1) - i tutaj na głowie też
23:23 deadpon3: yup, znowu trzeba będzie na każdym diffie bez muzyki sprawdzić xD
23:23 Krfawy: XD
23:23 Krfawy: 00:47:355 (4) - a to może daj na x387 y287 żeby wyglądało gładko ;3;
23:24 deadpon3: ale rip blanket ;-;
23:24 deadpon3: 00:47:355 (4,2) -
23:24 deadpon3: i overlap xd
23:24 Krfawy: jaki blanket :o
23:24 deadpon3: 00:47:355 (4,2) - tu jest
23:24 deadpon3: :o
23:25 Krfawy: rozumiem
23:25 deadpon3: musiałbym cały pentagram edytować ;w;
23:25 Krfawy: 00:46:693 (2) - to weź może to na x74 i y311 oraz 00:46:913 (3) - to na x181 y376 bo mnie razi X'D
23:27 deadpon3: done
23:27 Krfawy: oki, next: 01:21:325 (1) - ten spinner może mieć hitsounda albo nawet dwa: zobacz jak brzmi z gwizdkiem i finiszem :3
23:28 deadpon3: a to jest legit tak 2 naraz? xd
23:28 Krfawy: .3.
23:28 Krfawy: a dlaczego miałoby nie być
23:28 Krfawy: tak długo jak ma sens i brzmi dobrze to ofc że tak XD
23:28 deadpon3: nie wiem, ranking criteria non stop mnie zaskakuje xD
23:29 Krfawy: kryteria nie żyją, one pełzną niczym zombie XD
23:29 Krfawy: 01:43:825 (4) - jak tutaj dasz CTRL + G to będzie ładny flow o3o
23:30 deadpon3: oks done
23:30 deadpon3: 2x DS lol :o
23:30 Krfawy: ale jak przyjemnie się gra! \o3o/ XD
23:31 Krfawy: 01:59:708 (4) - o i tutja też XD
23:31 deadpon3: nieee, tutaj jest git :o
23:31 deadpon3: 01:58:384 (1,2,3,4) - idzie sobie fajnie liniowo
23:32 deadpon3: 01:59:708 (4,1) - i taki reverse
23:32 deadpon3: OwO
23:32 Krfawy: 01:39:855 (3) - finisz, pażałsta XD
23:33 Krfawy: zaraz czy ja o tym mówiłem
23:33 deadpon3: jakim cudem te HS'y znikają? xD
23:33 Krfawy: nie wiem XD
23:33 Krfawy: na razie chyba wsjo w insejnie o3o/
23:33 deadpon3: nawet nie ruszam tych notek lol
23:33 Krfawy: o czeka chwile
23:33 Krfawy: zara sprawdze reszte
23:33 deadpon3: w sensie reszte inby czy reszte diffów? xD
23:36 Krfawy: resztę diffów
23:37 Krfawy: 03:09:855 (3) - czy ja mówiłem że na głowie tego slajdera w insejnie
23:37 *Krfawy is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/1069601 Mig - Ta Malutka Blondynka [Wiejska Inba]]
23:37 Krfawy: nie ma finisza
23:37 deadpon3: juz jest
23:37 deadpon3: ~~
23:38 deadpon3: 03:07:869 (2,3,4,5,6) - ej a jakby tu flow w drugą stronę puścić?
23:38 deadpon3: albo nie
23:38 deadpon3: dobra
23:38 deadpon3: niewazne
23:38 deadpon3: xd
23:38 Krfawy: to znaczy?
23:38 Krfawy: XD
23:38 Krfawy: dobra w insejnie wsjo na razie
23:39 deadpon3: no że te pseudo triangle w drugą strone xd
23:39 Krfawy: hm
23:39 Krfawy: ;3;
23:39 Krfawy: może lepiej zostawimy jak jest X'D
23:41 deadpon3: dobra, przetestuje czy aby na pewno ten part z bębęnkami działa jak trzeba :3
23:41 Krfawy: no ten spinner 01:21:325 (1) - to wszędzie chyba XD
23:42 deadpon3: troche ez sliderbreak jak jest zestackowane imo, ale powinno być spoko idzie się przyzwyczaić
23:42 deadpon3: już sprawdzam xD
23:43 Krfawy: w sensie wiesz, hsy XD
23:43 Krfawy: 02:35:443 (1) - a i ten też X'D
23:43 deadpon3: 02:35:443 (1) -
23:43 deadpon3: ten też
23:43 Krfawy: albo chociaż finisz ;3;
23:43 deadpon3: ha first
23:43 deadpon3: xD
23:43 Krfawy: u mnie ja pierwszy D:
23:43 Krfawy: =3= XD
23:43 deadpon3: remis xD
23:43 Krfawy: XD
23:43 Krfawy: kup mi lody :3
23:43 Krfawy: XD
23:44 Krfawy: dobra, hard jest git o/
23:44 Krfawy: ej ja zw do pieca X'D
23:45 deadpon3: no i są finisze ~~~~~~
23:45 deadpon3: ok xD
23:45 deadpon3: ile razy dziennie dorzucasz? ;-;-;
23:45 Krfawy: chodzę co 40-80 minut X'D
23:48 deadpon3: D:
23:58 Krfawy: jj o3o
23:58 Krfawy: czo ;3;
23:58 deadpon3: mi by się nie chciało ;w;
23:59 Krfawy: chciałoby ci się gdyby jedyną perspektywą było życie w zimnie w przemarzniętej kamienicy do tego z mamą która by się darła że nie pali się w piecu XD
23:59 Krfawy: ach ten volume na 69% :^)
00:00 Krfawy: XD
00:00 deadpon3: brrr ;-; ja mam odśnieżać codziennie wjazd przez całe podwórko i chodnik ;-;
00:00 deadpon3: no volume pasujący bardzo ^-^
00:00 Krfawy: o3o3o3o3o3o
00:01 *Krfawy is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/1074053 Mig - Ta Malutka Blondynka [Normal]]
00:01 Krfawy: 01:02:796 (3,4,1) - weź zrób stały dystans xd
00:01 Krfawy: tak żeby krawędziami nachodziło
00:01 Krfawy: 01:16:913 (3,4,1) - tutaj też
00:03 deadpon3: done
00:03 Krfawy: 01:41:178 (2) - popraw blanket ;3; możesz po prostu skopiować poprzedni slider i obrócić go tak o 2-3 stopnie i przemieścić tak żeby ładnie blanketowało XD
00:05 Krfawy: 02:49:561 (1) - no i finisz ;3;
00:05 Krfawy: 03:03:678 (1) - ^
00:05 Krfawy: 03:31:913 (1) - ^
00:07 deadpon3: done xd
00:08 deadpon3: to od razu może wszystkie spinnery ogarnę w tym miejscu :oo
00:08 Krfawy: oki o3o
00:08 deadpon3: sprawdziłem 03:31:913 (1) - na easy i też nie ma xDDD
00:09 *Krfawy is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/1074556 Mig - Ta Malutka Blondynka [Easy]]
00:09 Krfawy: 01:16:693 - tutaj w izi tak jest finisz a poprzednim razem nie ma, wydaje mi się że tutaj pasuje bez XD
00:11 deadpon3: na easy ogólnie finish razem z whistlem jak jest trąbka bo nie ma red ticków :/ ale owszem, tam nie pasuje xD
00:11 Krfawy: okej, to wsjo :3
00:11 deadpon3: yaaay <3
00:11 deadpon3: dziękuje
00:12 *deadpon3 hugs Krfawy
00:12 Krfawy: proszę o/
00:12 Krfawy: mam nadzieję że coś pomogłem XD
*dedpun (>o3o)> Krfawy
posted
Hejka! no kds chyba xd

General:
  1. 1 Kolor jest inny na diffie "Wiejska Inba"
  2. Niezgodne tagi (Dodaj "polskie" na wiejskiej inbie)


Wiejska Inba:
  1. 00:05:443 (1) - To powinno być znacznie dalej od 00:05:002 (6) - tego, ponieważ na tym 1 masz mocniejszy dźwięk.
  2. 00:06:987 (4,1) - Myślę, że tu nie powinno być stacka, ponieważ dźwięk jest inny i troszkę dziwnie to wygląda.
  3. 00:12:943 (2) - Daj to kółeczko troszkę do góry, żeby stworzyć płynniejsze flow pomiędzy nim, a następnym sliderem.
  4. 00:15:590 (3) - Na ten slider możesz dać 0,5 SV bo będzie fajnie wyrażało ten dźwięk. Zrób jego shape tak ↓
  5. 00:16:031 (1,5) - Te kółka wyglądają obrzydliwie, ponieważ są zbyt blisko siebie, weź to jakoś popraw.
  6. 00:17:355 (6,1) - Zwiększ odległość, bo jest tutaj mocniejszy rytm.
  7. 00:20:663 (5,2) - Napraw stacka.
  8. 00:21:766 (2,2) - No i tu oczywiście też.
  9. 00:24:413 (1,2) - Weź to głębiej overlapnij bo trochę dziwnie wygląda.
  10. 00:31:031 (3) - Obniż troszkę to kółko, żeby uniknąć antyflowu z poprzednim sliderem.
  11. 00:31:472 (5,6) - Tu powinien być mniejszy spacing niż 00:31:693 (6,1) - tu, bo na tym sliderze jest trochę mocniejszy rytm.
  12. 00:34:119 (3,8) - Tu też pogłęb overlapa, żeby to jakoś wyglądało.
  13. 00:38:972 (1,5) - ^
  14. 00:46:913 (3) - Ten sliderek wchodzi w pasek błędu.
  15. 00:57:061 (2,3) - Jakbyś to linearnie ustawił to by ciekawiej wyglądało.

Dobra narazie tyle, może kiedyś dokończę, bo mam już dość tej nuty XD
posted

Venix wrote:

Hejka! no kds chyba xd Nie będzie kutasa za ten modzik :^(

General:
  1. 1 Kolor jest inny na diffie "Wiejska Inba"
  2. Niezgodne tagi (Dodaj "polskie" na wiejskiej inbie)


Wiejska Inba:
  1. 00:05:443 (1) - To powinno być znacznie dalej od 00:05:002 (6) - tego, ponieważ na tym 1 masz mocniejszy dźwięk. k
  2. 00:06:987 (4,1) - Myślę, że tu nie powinno być stacka, ponieważ dźwięk jest inny i troszkę dziwnie to wygląda. k
  3. 00:12:943 (2) - Daj to kółeczko troszkę do góry, żeby stworzyć płynniejsze flow pomiędzy nim, a następnym sliderem. meh
  4. 00:15:590 (3) - Na ten slider możesz dać 0,5 SV bo będzie fajnie wyrażało ten dźwięk. Zrób jego shape tak ↓ k
  5. 00:16:031 (1,5) - Te kółka wyglądają obrzydliwie, ponieważ są zbyt blisko siebie, weź to jakoś popraw. k, już nie są PASKUDNIE OBRZYDLIWE FUJ <3
  6. 00:17:355 (6,1) - Zwiększ odległość, bo jest tutaj mocniejszy rytm. k
  7. 00:20:663 (5,2) - Napraw stacka. k
  8. 00:21:766 (2,2) - No i tu oczywiście też. k
  9. 00:24:413 (1,2) - Weź to głębiej overlapnij bo trochę dziwnie wygląda. hmm
  10. 00:31:031 (3) - Obniż troszkę to kółko, żeby uniknąć antyflowu z poprzednim sliderem. k
  11. 00:31:472 (5,6) - Tu powinien być mniejszy spacing niż 00:31:693 (6,1) - tu, bo na tym sliderze jest trochę mocniejszy rytm. k
  12. 00:34:119 (3,8) - Tu też pogłęb overlapa, żeby to jakoś wyglądało. k?
  13. 00:38:972 (1,5) - ^
  14. 00:46:913 (3) - Ten sliderek wchodzi w pasek błędu. a komu to potrzebne xD
  15. 00:57:061 (2,3) - Jakbyś to linearnie ustawił to by ciekawiej wyglądało. k

Dobra narazie tyle, może kiedyś dokończę, bo mam już dość tej nuty XD
NIE BĘDZIESZ SAAAMA STAŁAAAA *attempts suicide*

dziękuję Venigz miśku <3
posted
Unfortunately I'm still against having this bubbled in current stage. According to the rules, ezek can't rebubble because of that.
But you can ask someone else to rebubble this(if they agree on doing so) regardless of my opinion on your mapset.
posted

Electoz wrote:

Sorry to say this but it's unlikely for me to check it again cuz I have to mod/check other sets too. Also if I mod this again then it won't be different from my last mod so at this point I would suggest either get more mods or ask more opinions from other BNs/QATs and probably see if they're willing to icon this (but iconing is not like something you should rushed for generally because that way you prioritize ranking process over quality of the mapset)
Anyways let me make some quick points again so you can get the general idea of what I think:

[Normal]

  1. 03:01:031 (3,4) - My point on this still remain the same, could've either used a bigger DS or change this to something else cuz overlapped 1/2 sliders don't look really appealing.
  2. 03:21:325 (1) - I don't really understand the idea of this shape, like in kiai your slider shapes are either curved ones or the ones with a red note like 03:24:855 (1) -03:31:913 (1) etc. So 03:21:325 (1) will be pretty much stood out cuz it's not either one of the shapes you're commonly using. So basically it's more like, what's the purpose of this slider shape? Why it isn't the same as other sliders? Does the song provide anything to be mapped differently? Or does this slider shape reflect of express anything from the song? You should have reasons behind these things otherwise things would look too random.
    ^Oh yeah this thing is really important and can be applied with a lot of patternings, rhythms, and things you do while mapping not just slider shapes so please take note of that.


[Hard]

  1. 00:08:972 (1,2,3) - Not sure why this is less dense than 00:12:502 (1,2,3) which has a similar rhythm.
  2. Rhythms in kiai is my concern, from what I see you used things like [4 circles + 2 sliders] which is, well I guess you might have your reasons but these rhythms are really ambiguous and honestly I don't know what you're following in kiai. More like, I don't know if you're following vocals, or if you're following the instruments. And I don't know either if these things are being followed consistently.
    Tldr; I don't understand your concept on how you used circles and sliders so it would be either you convince me the reasonings or fix what I just pointed out above.


[Wiejska Inba]

  1. 00:18:016 (2,3,4,5) - This is similar to what I mentioned in Normal. Does this pattern reflect anything from the song? Or do you have reasonings behind these placements?
  2. The way you pulled off symmetric patterns in kiai could be improved too, like for instance anyone could tell 01:40:737 (1,2) - 01:41:619 (3,4) are the same pattern. But did you do the same thing on 00:26:619 (1,2) - 00:27:502 (3,4,5,6) ? From what I see I'll assume it's not unless you have your reasonings. So this is more like how you should be more consistent on where you used patterns. Are the patterns used according to the song? Are they being used consistently when the song gives out a similar/same rhythm? Do these patterns reflect or express the song? Well what I mentioned here is pretty much similar to what I mentioned in Normal though.


So yeah I hope my points are clear enough and these are more like the general ideas from my side which you can apply to the rest on your map, good luck~
I'm posting your pm here if you don't mind so I can actually click these points :D
show more
Please sign in to reply.