-Sh1n1- wrote:

Fixed minor stuff on irc, It's more than ready to go

Enjoy free pp.
Thanks so much <3

Hope everyone enjoys this, was a very fun song to map for me :D
Yumeno Himiko
awesome set, gratz
Monstrata
I was going to say "wow, including the video? but it literally depicts gore torture and rape?" then i saw which video you meant... lmaooo good job
Kimitakari
Thank Mr. Magic Momb
-rage
gratz mb :3
Kamikaze

Chara wrote:

evryething here is antifllow and upnlayable
hey that's my meme
Vincs
last diff mod :
00:05:305 (1,2,3,4) - really feels awkward to play, especially when everything before flows nicely .
00:18:997 (7,8,9) - I get it that this triple is used to emphasize the guitar but it really feels like it's too much and doesn't really follow the song.
00:21:613 (7) - same as my first point.
00:51:459 (1,2,3) - wouldn't 2 doubles be enough here? you use a lot of doubles before it so it would feel normal to put one there as well.
00:59:459 (6,1) - this jump feels way too big, especially with the anti-flow slider right after it.
01:23:766 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - while the the hyper chains at 01:17:305 (1,2,3,4) - and 01:17:920 (5,6,7,8) - feel justified and are on strong beat, this one feels unnecessary.
01:24:536 (2,3,4,5) - kinda the same but this one feels a bit more natural.
01:24:382 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - NC?

sorry if it looks bad I'm not used to modding :^)

Edit:
00:04:843 (6) - almost forgot this little bad boy here, sliderend is 2px from being rankable :^)
Topic Starter
MBomb

Vincs wrote:

last diff mod :
00:05:305 (1,2,3,4) - really feels awkward to play, especially when everything before flows nicely . - Mentioned this a lot of times already and even after adjusting this pattern so much my reasoning stays the same, the flick back makes this pattern feels relatively comfortable whilst still providing a variety in pattern and matching the effect of a slight antiflow here.
00:18:997 (7,8,9) - I get it that this triple is used to emphasize the guitar but it really feels like it's too much and doesn't really follow the song. - It isn't used to emphasise the guitar, there's a clear drum beat on the 1/8 there, and it follows that fine.
00:21:613 (7) - same as my first point. - Again, I've explained this a lot already, this movement looks pretty awkward at first but by playing it you can notice how it flows fine and also emphasises the end of this section well in my eyes.
00:51:459 (1,2,3) - wouldn't 2 doubles be enough here? you use a lot of doubles before it so it would feel normal to put one there as well. - Clear drum beats on both 2 and 3 that indicate HDashes to me.
00:59:459 (6,1) - this jump feels way too big, especially with the anti-flow slider right after it. - Jump is a strong HDash to indicate the change in section, with the non-linear flow being used to add an emphasis on the guitar also being added in here. Plus, there are other sliders with this kind of pattern in the map, so it's not like this is a special case.
01:23:766 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - while the the hyper chains at 01:17:305 (1,2,3,4) - and 01:17:920 (5,6,7,8) - feel justified and are on strong beat, this one feels unnecessary. - There are clear strong drum beats here, it feels weirder to me to follow the same HDash pattern when these drums get added in.
01:24:536 (2,3,4,5) - kinda the same but this one feels a bit more natural. - Same thing with the drums.
01:24:382 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - NC? - Could be worth changing the nc pattern here if there is a dq, but I see little need in dqing just for this, considering it doesn't even break the guideline.

sorry if it looks bad I'm not used to modding :^)

Edit:
00:04:843 (6) - almost forgot this little bad boy here, sliderend is 2px from being rankable :^) - I know it's a meme but I'll respond seriously because I never meme. The slider head is what would need to be away from the wall, not the slider tail, and also that is just a guideline anyway even if it was the head.
Thanks for the mod! I'm sorry for not really accepting anything, but I just found a lot of the changes weren't suitable for what I was going for and so would feel strange to me, or were for concerns I'd already answered. It's nice to see someone willing to check maps even in qualified though! :D
Haarashi
ecks dee
Des9
WTF, a overmap in qualified? Please no
Topic Starter
MBomb

Destructor09 wrote:

WTF, a overmap in qualified? Please no
If you're willing to explain how this is overmapped in any way, I'd be glad for you to. If you're not going to explain, please don't leave pointless posts on the beatmap thread.
Haarashi
o v e r m a p p e d

Why?

Just play it lul
Haarashi
i can't believe this crap got ranked holy freak. wow. wow. wow. wow. seriously, am I the only thinking this map is really REALLY bad?
Topic Starter
MBomb

Haarashi wrote:

i can't believe this crap got ranked holy freak. wow. wow. wow. wow. seriously, am I the only thinking this map is really REALLY bad?
If you had concerns, why not bring them up whilst qualified? You didn't have the smartest mindset if you thought staying silent about any concerns you had would stop this from getting ranked... and now it's too late to attempt to improve the map.

And to everyone else, to quote a comment on xeno:

"Please no pp comments guys, it's extremely rude. respect the mapper and appreciate the maps for what they are and not how much pp they give, because it really doesn't matter."
iiyo

-Kamikaze- wrote:

Chara wrote:

evryething here is antifllow and upnlayable
hey that's my meme
actually that's my meme, thank you very much
Topic Starter
MBomb

We did it bois.

Thanks to everyone for playing, whether your reason was for the song, for the mapping, for the pp, or even if you just wanted to rate 1 because you hate mbomb maps :^) I love you all, I never thought this map would get that many plays so quickly!

So happy to have managed to get this ranked after how I thought it wouldn't be possible, and I want to thank everyone who helped me out so much, from the testplayers, to the supporters, to the modders, and to the BNs! I really can't thank you guys enough, you're all amazing <3
Haarashi
the only reason why it's played is because of the ridiculous amount of pp it gives. And the good song. That's it.

Definitely not because of the quality. Overdose and conflagration are actually really bad.
Riari

Haarashi wrote:

the only reason why it's played is because of the ridiculous amount of pp it gives. And the good song. That's it.

Definitely not because of the quality. Overdose and conflagration are actually really bad.
t. person who didn't say anything when it was qualified with actual points
Topic Starter
MBomb
memes
CelegaS

Riari wrote:

Haarashi wrote:

t. person who didn't say anything when it was qualified with actual points
Didn't know it was qualified so maybe many people didn't know too
Topic Starter
MBomb

CelegaS wrote:

Didn't know it was qualified so maybe many people didn't know too
He posted in the thread whilst it was qualified, I highly doubt he didn't know it was qualified.

Anyway, gonna request a lock of the thread before any drama starts.
JBHyperion
Locked upon user request