osuyo
:)
Thite
:) :)
Rigeru_old
muyamuyasuru
Wuiss
Are you fucking serious?

I wonder what will happen if everyone will start doing such silly things as favourites compilations. No, really, it's just stupid. Everyone has 20 favourite beatmaps and if everyone will do a compilation with it, something in this game will go shitty. C'mon, stop doing those silly things. One or Two assorted compilations is enough, but "hey look i compilated my favourites" is just stupid.

Anyway, good luck.
Kirameki Mikawa
Star :)
JoXeR
:lol:
-Lennox-
Aaaaaand one more...
rrtyui
muya- :)
-Lennox-

Wuiss wrote:

Are you fucking serious?

I wonder what will happen if everyone will start doing such silly things as favourites compilations. No, really, it's just stupid. Everyone has 20 favourite beatmaps and if everyone will do a compilation with it, something in this game will go shitty. C'mon, stop doing those silly things. One or Two assorted compilations is enough, but "hey look i compilated my favourites" is just stupid.

Anyway, good luck.
Rare
;)
Faust
I hope not everyone plans to make their very own compilation. orz
aevv_old
why is this deleted :( its awesome
aevv_old

Wuiss wrote:

Are you fucking serious?

Anyway, good luck.
why is this silly again? people are creating maps that they or others enjoy to play.. isnt that the point? why will this game suffer if there is an increase in beatmaps; which i remind you as these are approved at best you do not have to play to raise your ranked score (since the way you complain it seems thats all this game is meant to be about)
I'd rather play maps like this EXCLUSIVELY as they're enjoyable, than sit and play the countless "regular" maps that are not silly and not making this game go shitty.

please reupload this :(

sorry doublepost, meant to click edit not quote

later edit:
http://puu.sh/1vI0
.osz for anyone who wishes to play it still, very nice selection of maps in it
ignorethis

Wuiss wrote:

Are you fucking serious?

Anyway, good luck.
You should learn to respect others
Topic Starter
Muya
DON’T POST PLEASE