forum

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
harajuku doll
PriestMVP

Saiges wrote:

So, I've been kind of stuck in a rut. I can (most of the time) pass 4 star maps with pretty good accuracy, but once I try a 5 star map, I usually fail it or get a ton of misses, and NEVER FC it. Does anyone have any tips or training maps to get from playing 4 to 5 star maps? (Also, 5 star maps are more fun to me, but I fail most of the time.) Also, tips for FCing things (4 and 5 stars) would be super helpful, as that usually doesn't happen for me.

We're around pretty similar rank, and I can only FC like... No Title. And even that's questionable for me (talking about 5* maps). If you round up Chase the Light tho (4.99*) then I guess you just have to play it 216 times.

My only advice towards FC'ing maps is make sure you're able to focus. Some days for me it's super natural and I feel like I can FC any 4.5* map with high acc. Other days I'm not feeling it and I just play unrankeds so I don't tilt =/

Oh and the biggest tip that works for me is: don't login and play ranked maps right away. If anything try to reFC Maps with a higher acc, and then try to FC maps just inside your skill level. If I'm playing to try and get pp I just play unrankeds for an hour and then play 4.5-4.7* maps. I haven't grinded pp in almost a month tho so...

And I suck so...

Maybe bad advice? GL I guess
StephOsu
Don't worry about them lol just play more and have fun
it will eventually click in, at least that's what happened on me
Sayorie
Download more maps. There are lots of 5 * maps out there which are pretty easy, even easier than some 4* maps.
Rektango
I remembered that the way I transitioned was I started to play 5.5+
to get better, I just aim higher than i need to
DeathHydra

ContortedTV wrote:

don't login and play ranked maps right away.
Why is this a thing?

Just play whatever map you have and you will be fine. I mean, it's up to you if you want to do it. I just don't think it will make much difference whether you play ranked or unranked