forum

Feels bad man

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
EliteTyrael
So if you check my profile then top ranks my 3rd and 4th score are around 5.8 star maps and I got for that rank 500 combo out of 560ish combo. I can get high combos on intense maps like that but can barely fc anywhere close on lower tier maps. Any reason why? I thought it was because I practiced harder types of maps or I play too much of the one style of map but I think it's just the lower AR, any thoughts?
Xyrus_old_1
It's simply because Knee-socks is a 5.5* TV size with ~6.5* back and forth jumps right at the end. It is incredibly easy to get 500 combo on that map. The map is overweighted and easy to farm.

Star rating =/= difficulty
winber1
once you accept the level of utter shit you are, improvement is but child's play
Frikandel
Yeah only the final jumps in kneesocks are really any challenge. There are alot of maps like this, just so you get get mad peypey even if you don't fc.
deidarabochi

Xyrus wrote:

It's simply because Knee-socks is a 5.5* TV size with ~6.5* back and forth jumps right at the end. It is incredibly easy to get 500 combo on that map. The map is overweighted and easy to farm.

Star rating =/= difficulty
thank you OP for assisting me in my quest to find pp-overweighted beatmaps
mulraf

winber1 wrote:

once you accept the level of utter shit you are, improvement is but child's play
gotta frame that quote somewhere :x
N0thingSpecial
Cause you're bad, and star rating is a myth
StephOsu
tfw everyone and their mother get pp from overweighted tv-size and im here still trying to FC tatoe
Sayorie
Sometimes I just pray to the RNG gods that my aim goes well when I'm playing.
Matutetute

Arthraxium wrote:

Sometimes I just pray to the RNG gods that my aim goes well when I'm playing.
RNGesus never fails me