forum

Sad personal news

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
My grandpa got stage 4 cancer. This is no joke.

He was kinda close with me.

I'm not bragging for likes and stuff but I just wanna say it out loud to make me feel better. Sigh.

Anyways, in other news, someone got 100% accuracy on the big black. Very Legit.
GSG95
I can't relate. But it must suck, huh? If you're for real, have my sympathy. As little as that means.
Aomi
feel sorry for your grandpa but life goes on man
at least you'll get that dog to make you feel somewhat better because you'll be more occupied with it,
to take your mind off things and such
Adorn
I can relate. Just be there for him while you can and make the most of it. Hope things brighten up.
Railey2
my grandma is in the process of dying too (broken hip - probably won't make it this time), and she's been very close to me throughout all of my life. I even lived with her for some time.

Sad times, sad times.

Life goes on. Take care
FrzR
i once had a family
worst fl player

FrzR wrote:

i once had a family
Jellyblob
x
FuZ
i have stage 4 cancer too and i dont make a thread about it
clover
i have terminal 7
Yuudachi-kun

FuZ wrote:

Faunsce

FuZ wrote:

Okay let's say I believe you. Why must the fact that you don't need to make a post instantaneously cause another's need to share it be invalid?
Faunsce

FrozenMilkshake wrote:

i have terminal 7
But the cold feels nice...
FuZ

Kirigaya Katona wrote:

FuZ wrote:

Okay let's say I believe you. Why must the fact that you don't need to make a post instantaneously cause another's need to share it be invalid?
yes
Endaris
Don't even try, mate, Furbies don't have hearts, I checked it. Only batteries in there.
I've never been that close to my grandparents because I'm the youngest child and my parents were already kind of old when they got me (37 and 40 respectively). 2 of them died early and we also didn't live close to them so that it didn't go beyond occasional visits to each other. Sometimes I wish I'd gotten to know them better as the remaining two both lost their independency already...
Yuudachi-kun

Kirigaya Katona wrote:

FuZ wrote:

Why is it valid in the first place
Railey2

Khelly wrote:

Kirigaya Katona wrote:

Why is it valid in the first place
It is a very basic assumption that you can share your grief without getting belittled for doing so. Mostly prevalent in western societies.