forum

Here's what you'll be stuck playing for the rest of the day.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Loginer
Use QWE to solve the left side, IOP to solve the right one.

http://dawnofplay.com/twinoo/play

Lybydose
oh hey cool a game that's absolutely impossible to play if you're colorblind

If I completely ignore the left side, I kill myself from wrong choices before I run out of time on the left. Every other answer has me choosing from two shades of orange or red or purple that look exactly the same.

Despite this, I managed to get on the left side leaderboard by focusing entirely on that and hitting an answer on the right side at the last possible second. Sometimes I get lucky and the right side is a combination that doesn't screw me over with colors that look the same.
Mianki
I don't have enough brains to play that
Sinistro
I guess that's not bad.

Rantai

I have come to the realisation I am colour retarded, all 3 mistakes on colour D:

Lol at the p
NoHitter
Shiirn

So, uhh... well, shit, I didn't submit. I figured people had like 200s and shit. The key is taking your time.
Athyrionjh
I'm not good at arts and this is...yeah impossible

btw I've got 9 Points~
jjrocks
I wonder if it's harder for left handies.....
Mismagius

jjrocks wrote:

I wonder if it's harder for left handies.....
why would it be

okay it is for some reason

can't get 33+
Natteke
This thread makes me feel kind of retarded. Guess I should really consider restarting school from grade 1. fml...
Randy96
I got 33 ;_;

messed up color thrice
Roddie

:D
Weez
i got 12 >_>
i suck with colors ok
Kitsunemimi
....I started panicking when the time got shorter and it made me press the wrong one ;~;

...But in terms of being "stuck playing this for the rest of the day", not really... because these kinds of games tend to make me feel dumb (I'M NOT DUMB!!!! DX) and I don't like feeling dumb ._.

... I got 44... ;~; So dumb... ;~~~~~~~~~;
NoHitter
Crap. I just realized that you could answer both individually...
I though you were supposed to answer them simultaneously >.>
Sleep Powder
I should really learn my colors better...I keep guessing based on contrast and basic knowledge of primary colors.
Mashley
Ooooo, pretty colours
Lizzehb
I'm not to bad.

Corin
Guys i did good... Right?

show more