forum

Bring -Faded- Back!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Winek
Bring -Faded- Back!
2012 - 2016

Died by hacking on purpose because of the awful ranking system.
He was so stressed. May his mapper soul rest in piece.

The ranking system is horrible.
WHO ELSE THINKS THE RANKING SYSTEM IS TRASH?!
clover
Why would you cheat to get banned because of the ranking system?
FuZ
fucking senegal yo
Topic Starter
Winek

FrozenMilkshake wrote:

Why would you cheat to get banned because of the ranking system?
long story short he was overstressed

he also got some anxious thingy problem

FuZ wrote:

fucking senegal yo
k that place is crap i already left

must change my flag to canada

when i'll be less lazy
Underforest
Just move on! Account banning shouldn't be discussed on overall forum (this includes off-topic)
Yuudachi-kun
So he's an idiot
Topic Starter
Winek

Underforest wrote:

Just move on! Account banning shouldn't be discussed on overall forum (this includes off-topic)
The ranking system is pure trash: this is the real topic.
(And I don't know where else to post it so fuck it)

Khelly wrote:

So he's an idiot
You're an idiot if you can't understand that not everyone think the same way as you.

He's extremely anxious and it was stressing the shit out of him.
DeletedUser_6709840
As much as it sucks, but this shouldnt be a topic in the osu! forums.
Topic Starter
Winek

RoseusJaeger wrote:

As much as it sucks, but this shouldnt be a topic in the osu! forums.
So we need to let the ranking system be shit? ;c
DeletedUser_6709840
You're complaining about something that has been complained about for YEARS. It's not gonna be fixed over night and it's not going to please everyone. The ranking system will change over time but otherwise you just have to work with it.

And my original point is that this post is talking about a banned account and that is not allowed in the osu! forums. You have to move the stuff elsewhere and there's no point in starting unnecessary drama
Topic Starter
Winek

RoseusJaeger wrote:

You're complaining about something that has been complained about for YEARS. It's not gonna be fixed over night and it's not going to please everyone. The ranking system will change over time but otherwise you just have to work with it.

And my original point is that this post is talking about a banned account and that is not allowed in the osu! forums. You have to move the stuff elsewhere and there's no point in starting unnecessary drama
I get the right to complain about it, right? Even if it can't be fixed, I can still fuss over it. That's +0.0001 level of attention for this problem. I don't work for anything, I barely play osu! anymore, I'm just really pissed off because of the reason my friend left the game. Some people cared for him and his maps, but he just kek'd it out and get himself banned by using a cheap spinhack.

This post mainly talk about the shit rank system, backed up by an argument. Oh, sorry, I can't talk about my friend anymore because his account is banned? Smh. I feel like a drama is very necessary here. ;D
Yuudachi-kun
Wow I have anxiety and this is totally my excuse as to why I should be unbanned for using cheat programs

Sounds legit
DeletedUser_6709840
The reddit is the more appropriate place to complain unless you wanna get silenced for posting here. I'm not saying your feelings arent valid but there is a time and place and OT isn't that place unless you want to 1. be ignored or 2. just face memers like me who dont wanna see your drama bs. If you wanna complain about the ranking system, go somewhere else.
[-CeMAqpOP-]kee
lol ur complaining about the ranking system with 1 ranked map a year ago

u have no right to complain you noname.
Underforest
RoseusJaeger stoled my comment tbh. Is -Faded- problems, not yours and ranking system doesn't have fault of his ban, he had instead. If you want ranking system changed or bring him back, drama is not a way to go. I'm sure you can post those kind of problems outside of osu! forums. Also, Ranking Criteria is been reworked, you can see more details about the changing here: p/5330834. -Faded- decided to leave osu! on his own way, his own feelings and his own accord. It's his problem. Posting threads like this won't do the things in a 1-2-3 as you are hoping. You still don't agree with this? Then just leave osu!. Past is the past, you can't go back to the time and revert the things. Move on and enjoy the present and everyone's happy!

Just let's stop posting here, please.
Rilene
sorry, this is OT so all your issues is automagically invalidated by whatsoever means

and being stressed and anxious isnt the proper excuse to cheat the shitty ranking system.
Also, why play for rank?
Ephemeral
hi

what's fucked about the ranking system?

everyone seems so quick to say its fucked, but very rarely do they actually say how it is fucked
Rilene
i dont know but im just saying what op is saying
Topic Starter
Winek
BN are inside their circlejerk.

Also, because of those new points shit, a lot of BN value quantity over quality.

My friend has an extremely hard time finding a BN and I know he's not the only one.

Back in 2014 it was way much better, honestly.

Let's remember many BN are inactive, take no request, except for their damn friends.

Pretty sure if you browse most BN you will see they are closed/not taking requests, and their kudosu history is full of known mappers. Rare are those who are actually good BN.

But they're of course open to taking friend request :D

For new mappers, it takes forever, for known mapper, it take a zoop, because they're friend with BN's.

Rilene, for info, he didn't cheat to get rank. He cheated to auto-trigger a ban so that when he could open osu! he wouldn't have to worry about anything.

Fser, I took a years to rank my map. I get the right to complain, because the system changed enough.
And what does that mean, noname? I'm not a known mapper so my opinion doesn't matter? This is exactly what's so trashy.

also OT is my only friend
Topic Starter
Winek

Khelly wrote:

Wow I have anxiety and this is totally my excuse as to why I should be unbanned for using cheat programs

Sounds legit
Tbh, the point is not unbanning him.
The point is showing how trashy this current rank system is.
Rilene
ok so you mean beatmap ranking system
my friend had to find BN literally for weeks to get the one who is available
at least some but not all are still accepting BN requests, but relatively rare
Topic Starter
Winek
Yeah, should've made it more clear, the Beatmap ranking system.

Anyway it's not just BN not accepting, but with this stupid point thingy, a lot of BN do large quantity of small mods, so they find good maps that got barely anything to change and are pretty much already perfect, do some goodie two shoes comment on a few notes then bubble/rank. Aka they don't help averages anymore. They make sure that if they have to mod, it will be a short mod. Ugh. I could literally become a BN if I really wanted to in 3 months, because all that matters is ONLY the quantity, quality is meh, you just gotta know how to put circles to be a BN. Helping other mappers in need? Who cares? They just have to do M4M with other mappers.

And yeah, BN are too scarce. I don't like the idea that good maps are ignored.
NeXt4r_
tbh faded is just some stupid music that minecreft youtberrrrrrrrrrr use[
show more