posted
Total Posts
show more
Curisu
\威贰哔 :D /
Nyan
OMG.....
Orkel
Sad how some people downrate a map because it's too hard for them. This map deserves more than 7.8 considering generic shitty anime and jpop maps get always over 9
Charles445

Orkel wrote:

Sad how some people downrate a map because it's too hard for them. This map deserves more than 7.8 considering generic shitty anime and jpop maps get always over 9
If a map is too hard, lower difficulties should still give a suitable challenge for the player. I noticed that the difficulty spread isn't very good (the jump from to Normal to Hyper is glaringly ridiculous so players caught in between can't enjoy the map)

It's like Easy Normal Expert Expert, there's no Hard/Insane middle ground.

There are also a few bad design choices.

01:43:924 On 5 button, this combo is very hard to sightread and/or play for beginner players and heavily contrasts with the rest of the map.

The Normal is extremely linear and surprisingly hard to read. The difficulty curve at the kiai is quite harsh. Also, 01:18:660 is okay spacing for experienced players but probably not for this kind of simple difficulty.

Stuff like 01:11:542 on Hyper is very hard to sightread on your first try. This kinda thing can piss off the player and make them rage 1

01:31:009 on EX, as previously mentioned the spinner pulls you in if you're still holding the button. Considering only pros can get here this probably doesn't matter.

Also, timing feels off but that's probably just me (and I'm not talking about offset)

So here's how it's probably going to go. Players who can play Hyper will rate 8 to 10, players who can play EX will rate 9 to 10, and players who can play Hards or Insanes will be disappointed and rate extremely low because the Normal does not facilitate their needs and has readability issues. Players who can only play the Easy will be confused with the map, but I forgot how beginner players behave a long time ago.
Shiirn

Charles445 wrote:

Players who can only play the Easy will be confused with the map, but I forgot how beginner players behave a long time ago.
Beginners rate of of song choice, not map.

so 1 because not j-pop or anime
dNextGen
this map is cool but the EX diff is designed for tableter and mechanical keyboard user D:
UltimaLOL
This is a pretty good map. :)
boat

dNextGen wrote:

this map is cool but the EX diff is designed for tableter and mechanical keyboard user D:
The cursor movement can easily be done with a mouse, but you're somewhat right about those streams.
ThePal
That EX diff.
Lunah_old
BEST MAP EVER CREATED

seriously ♥

SPOILER
For who complained about it : @

winber1

failboat wrote:

dNextGen wrote:

The cursor movement can easily be done with a mouse, but you're somewhat right about those streams.
b-but it's not even 200 bpm D:
Verdisphena
So easy... :cry:
Avedas

dNextGen wrote:

I have both of those but the timings on EX are just too odd for me. It doesn't seem like it'd be particularly ridiculous in terms of difficulty but the bpm feels so weird :/
Charles445

Avedas wrote:

dNextGen wrote:

I have both of those but the timings on EX are just too odd for me. It doesn't seem like it'd be particularly ridiculous in terms of difficulty but the bpm feels so weird :/
Timing's off bro
Lunah_old
with +5 offset I play it perfectly
Hanyuu
wow this is very nice :) but crazy
Backfire
Probally the greatest map ever made.

I will vote the shit out of this when best maps of 2011 rolls around.
Shael_old

dNextGen wrote:

mech keyboard doesnt mean you can automaticly stream 200bpm duh
aevv_old

Charles445 wrote:

Timing's off bro
l2stream bro

needing mech board for <200bpm is ^_^

will also be voting for best 2011 on this
Mismagius

aevv wrote:

will also be voting for best 2011 on this
This.
Nice map <3
Void
The fact that this map is currently at only 8.0 is just... mind-boggling.

I seriously don't even.
Charles445

aevv wrote:

l2stream bro
I can stream 200 bro

Void wrote:

The fact that this map is currently at only 8.0 is just... mind-boggling.

I seriously don't even.
Hardest diff is good, Normal is pretty bad (honestly)
Ikillforpies
Love the EX diff!
winber1

Void wrote:

I seriously don't even.
aevv_old

Charles445 wrote:

I can stream 200 bro
then you'll realise the timing is fine and its just you
Miu Matsuoka

Charles445 wrote:

Orkel wrote:

If a map is too hard, lower difficulties should still give a suitable challenge for the player. I noticed that the difficulty spread isn't very good (the jump from to Normal to Hyper is glaringly ridiculous so players caught in between can't enjoy the map)

It's like Easy Normal Expert Expert, there's no Hard/Insane middle ground.

There are also a few bad design choices.

01:43:924 On 5 button, this combo is very hard to sightread and/or play for beginner players and heavily contrasts with the rest of the map.

The Normal is extremely linear and surprisingly hard to read. The difficulty curve at the kiai is quite harsh. Also, 01:18:660 is okay spacing for experienced players but probably not for this kind of simple difficulty.

Stuff like 01:11:542 on Hyper is very hard to sightread on your first try. This kinda thing can piss off the player and make them rage 1

01:31:009 on EX, as previously mentioned the spinner pulls you in if you're still holding the button. Considering only pros can get here this probably doesn't matter.

Also, timing feels off but that's probably just me (and I'm not talking about offset)

So here's how it's probably going to go. Players who can play Hyper will rate 8 to 10, players who can play EX will rate 9 to 10, and players who can play Hards or Insanes will be disappointed and rate extremely low because the Normal does not facilitate their needs and has readability issues. Players who can only play the Easy will be confused with the map, but I forgot how beginner players behave a long time ago.
I extremely agree with your points. I tried to FC [EX] playing offline (for at least a hundred times) but it's soooo ridiculous, especially those sliders at the end, I just gone omgseriouslywaitwutisthisidonteven, 1.5x and 1.8x slider speeds... Isn't SV1.8 already fast enough for an about-200-bpm map?

In EX diff,
02:02:448 (1-8) - Seriously, the colour of these sliders and the background, are so similar... Why? Why didn't anyone pointed this out?

And, seriously 02:15:597 (8) jumping to 02:15:749 (1), a 1/4 jump... just wth?

Also, the timing's a lil bit off i'll say coz I couldn't play accurately without custom offset +5ms...

This is NOT an approved map and oh god what's with all those crazy sliders and streams? If it's all for crazy experts, then why not approve it?

At last, oh god those stacking on Normal....
galvenize
Why are people still bitching about this? It got ranked get over it.
Lesjuh
v2b is oldschool, don't hate 8-)
Wishy
This map has some flaws but DAMN I gonna vote this for map of the year no matter what.
Lunah_old

Wishy22 wrote:

This map has some flaws.
like?

Miu Matsuoka wrote:

I extremely agree with your points. I tried to FC [EX] playing offline (for at least a hundred times) but it's soooo ridiculous, especially those sliders at the end, I just gone omgseriouslywaitwutisthisidonteven, 1.5x and 1.8x slider speeds... Isn't SV1.8 already fast enough for an about-200-bpm map?
ridicolous? why? I don't see the problem in these sliders.. is like play a stream

In EX diff,
02:02:448 (1-8) - Seriously, the colour of these sliders and the background, are so similar... Why? Why didn't anyone pointed this out?
why are you pointing only these sliders ? this combo colour is use many other times, also yeah it's a bit similiar to the background

And, seriously 02:15:597 (8) jumping to 02:15:749 (1), a 1/4 jump... just wth?
Actually it's a slider without ticks, if you leave it before it's complete you will not break your combo and 02:15:749 (1) is a slider too, if you get it later you will still get a 300, you can see some random replays, it's 100% playable

Also, the timing's a lil bit off i'll say coz I couldn't play accurately without custom offset +5ms...
Here I agree +5 offset sounds a bit better

This is NOT an approved map and oh god what's with all those crazy sliders and streams? If it's all for crazy experts, then why not approve it?
why should it be approved, a lot of people FC'd it, so maybe u're the problem .. , if we use this point we should approve instead of rank like 200+ maps

At last, oh god those stacking on Normal....
what's wrong with them? °°
the problem is not the map but our different tastes
Wishy
Tried to play EX with the original BG and the hits were like wtf hit's colour = BG's colour. I personally think of that as a flaw, since I needed to mod the map myself to be able to play it.
Lunah_old
as I said in my previous post, I agree they are a bit similiar, but what can we do, it's ranked, complaining about it will not change anything
Wishy
Thing is osz2 = EX's diff = unplayable.
Mismagius
I play EX diff with background and it's very playable.
Teras
People are silly, just sayin'.
You shouldn't start to complain about the whole map cuz one diff is "too hard" and so on.

It's just pathetic
Charles445

Teras wrote:

You shouldn't start to complain about the whole map cuz one diff is "too hard" and so on.

It's just pathetic
Maybe you should actually read the posts instead of making a blind assumption
Teras

Charles445 wrote:

Teras wrote:

It's just pathetic
Maybe you should actually read the posts instead of making a blind assumption
Why should I waste time on reading everything? This is the usual complain I see whenever ppl post here - I did read your post and this is just what I say to those ppl that post here to hate on this beatmap.
Cristian
Piece of art!
I LOVE THIS <3
[NoLife]
Exgod HR