forum

BTS - House Of Cards (full length edition)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Firetruck

Ora wrote:

House of KARD
Namki
Okay.

As far as I can hear your current offset goes too early.
Maybe try +12-14 (around 26-28).

EDIT:
03:23:475 (1) - actually the sound you snap here goes later by ~15ms, so idk you have to check timings.
03:24:690 - and this sound here should stay on white tick
Topic Starter
Xiaolin
Changed both offsets, thank you for checking!
riffy
EXO is still better, tbh

Rebubbled!
Topic Starter
Xiaolin

Bakari wrote:

EXO is still better, tbh
DeRandom Otaku
dance cover when
Strategas
alright, there's some things I'm concerned about regarding spread, rhythm and pattern variety.
[spread]

k so idk why, but you pretty much have 2 easy difficulties, I wouldn't even consider the higher diff being harder since the note density is almost exactly the same, you do use some 1/4 rhythms but that's not even close to being enough

[ez]
rhythm variety
while I get the song is slow, boring and doesn't offer much rhythms, but using constant 1/2 entire map is extremely boring, you should use more 1/1 sliders or reverse sliders or 1/1 reverse sliders, there's a lot of things you don't use, which would make your diff less monotonous

other
00:58:317 - it would be cooler to just make a circle here so 00:54:888 (1,2) - pattern gets repeated
[collapsing]

rhythm
here it's a bigger issue than easy diff because:
1. you use extended sliders that end on nothing while skipping audible beats (for example 00:20:599 (3) -) . that especially sucks in normal diffs because you're supposed to be undermapping instead of overmapping. in your map stuff like 00:25:171 (3) - happens more often which is acceptable since the vocal is being followed, but you should still silence/lower volume of these slider ends since they give feedback when there's nothing on the spot you end it on.
2. I mentioned in the spread part, but you definitely need more 1/4 notes especially in sections like 01:36:035 (1) - because the vocals get pretty intense here, while you're ignoring them completely and mapping it even less dense than the easy diff. some examples where adding notes would fit pretty well: 00:27:171 - 00:29:457 - 00:40:887 - 00:42:030 - 00:43:172 - 00:58:031 - 00:55:745 - etc... there's way more you can do

variety here is much better than easy but you could still add some more with repeat sliders or 1/1 sliders

other
02:21:182 (5) - doesn't fit as a circle that well because there's a pretty faint sound here, having it as a slider end would be better, for example if you make 02:20:610 (4) - into a 1/2 slider
02:41:756 (3) - similar to above

you can call bakari for rebub after you fix those things and I'll qualify. if you don't understand something or need more suggestions - ask
Topic Starter
Xiaolin

Strategas wrote:

alright, there's some things I'm concerned about regarding spread, rhythm and pattern variety.
[spread]

k so idk why, but you pretty much have 2 easy difficulties, I wouldn't even consider the higher diff being harder since the note density is almost exactly the same, you do use some 1/4 rhythms but that's not even close to being enough

[ez]
rhythm variety
while I get the song is slow, boring and doesn't offer much rhythms, but using constant 1/2 entire map is extremely boring, you should use more 1/1 sliders or reverse sliders or 1/1 reverse sliders, there's a lot of things you don't use, which would make your diff less monotonous The 'monotonous' style is what I'm aiming for. Because the song lacks happiness, color, etc. so, I wanted to make something that's dull, that's one. Number two is, this diff is aimed at beginner players, and by beginner players I mean the ones who recently joined the game.

other
00:58:317 - it would be cooler to just make a circle here so 00:54:888 (1,2) - pattern gets repeated Keeping this. Because there's an 'Ah' sound here, so, I want to emphasise that.
[collapsing]

rhythm
here it's a bigger issue than easy diff because:
1. you use extended sliders that end on nothing while skipping audible beats (for example 00:20:599 (3) -) . that especially sucks in normal diffs because you're supposed to be undermapping instead of overmapping. in your map stuff like 00:25:171 (3) - happens more often which is acceptable since the vocal is being followed, but you should still silence/lower volume of these slider ends since they give feedback when there's nothing on the spot you end it on.
2. I mentioned in the spread part, but you definitely need more 1/4 notes especially in sections like 01:36:035 (1) - because the vocals get pretty intense here, while you're ignoring them completely and mapping it even less dense than the easy diff. some examples where adding notes would fit pretty well: 00:27:171 - 00:29:457 - 00:40:887 - 00:42:030 - 00:43:172 - 00:58:031 - 00:55:745 - etc... there's way more you can do Lowered the volume to 25% at the end of each extended slider. Bakari also complained about this, but I wanted to keep it because I thought it could cause confusion, and didn't even try it. Anyways, fixed.

variety here is much better than easy but you could still add some more with repeat sliders or 1/1 sliders

other
02:21:182 (5) - doesn't fit as a circle that well because there's a pretty faint sound here, having it as a slider end would be better, for example if you make 02:20:610 (4) - into a 1/2 slider
02:41:756 (3) - similar to above
Fixed these two ^
you can call bakari for rebub after you fix those things and I'll qualify. if you don't understand something or need more suggestions - ask
Thank you for modding!
riffy

Bakari wrote:

Okay, maybe BTS is better than EXO

Rebubbled!
Topic Starter
Xiaolin

Bakari wrote:

Okay, maybe EXO is better than BTS
Firetruck
good thing this is osu, if u said that on twitter u would get killed
DeRandom Otaku