forum

Agust D - Interlude; Dream, Reality

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
h1b1k11
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
BounceBabe
You still haven't added any hitsounds. Btw, the Normal difficulty is way too hard for it to be a beginner's difficulty. The stacking and spacing needs to be changed in order for it to be rankable and appropriate for this difficulty. There also is a SV / timing change that is barely noticable for players to adjust to it quickly enough so they can play it properly. Try to avoid stacking on Easy difficulties as well. I'll give you a ticket in my Q for now until you've fixed this. Just send me a message once you've fixed everything up a bit. It also is against my Q rules to mod WIP mapsets.
Topic Starter
h1b1k11

BounceBabe wrote:

You still haven't added any hitsounds. Btw, the Normal difficulty is way too hard for it to be a beginner's difficulty. The stacking and spacing needs to be changed in order for it to be rankable and appropriate for this difficulty. There also is a SV / timing change that is barely noticable for players to adjust to it quickly enough so they can play it properly. Try to avoid stacking on Easy difficulties as well. I'll give you a ticket in my Q for now until you've fixed this. Just send me a message once you've fixed everything up a bit. It also is against my Q rules to mod WIP mapsets.
I am currently adding the hitsounds in but since school is tomorrow for me, it'll push my work on the beatmap back.
And thank you for the beginner diff advice! I'll get it once I have time to :)
[ D Myung ]
Yohoo! o/ M4M From your Modding Queue

Mod-

Easy // I have no idea how to mod this diff, sorry :( it is too difficult for me atm

Normal
- 00:24:256 Here could start a slider which repeat 6 times finishing at 00:25:456
or 00:25:256 put here other slider which finish at 00:25:856 and change this slider to single notes
- 00:47:862 This double slider sounds a little weird... A single slider (finishing at 00:48:262) could be better

Hard
- 00:40:862 No sound here :P
- 01:07:062 This slider sounds weird.. change it to a single note

I don't know what have this song but when I finished the mod, the song ended up liking :lol:
Ps: sorry for my noob english :|
I hope that my mod has been helpful :|
Seaweed
M4M ;)
[General]
It's a pretty quiet song so a silent slider would be more appropriate. Here u go.
also Silent slidertick if u want to use it.
[hard]
Most of the map is pretty overmapped. I recommend going through the whole thing and deleting any circles that aren't on a noticeable sound.
Also since it's only hard, you should use ds through most of the map and not change it that often to make it more playable.
Remapping should really be considered as there is no consistency at all. Checking AiMod really helps.
00:00:248 (1,2,3,4,5) - either keep them all in the same spot or make some sort of pattern with them, I recommend using star because 5 circles. Also NC all of the circles. Looks better
00:16:282 (3) - nc
00:38:662 (3) - ^
00:40:262 (7) - ^
00:43:462 (6) - ^
00:50:662 (7) - goes out of the screen, its not playable
00:56:262 (5) - nc
00:59:462 (6) - ^
01:00:662 (1) - remove nc
Okay, there's a lot of nc issues. In this map, NC should only be used on a downbeat (big white tick) or whenever the sv changes. Please fix any nc I didn't mention, it's getting pretty repetitive.
Another tip, most of the sliders end on a a pretty important sound, I recommend making those sounds clickable since its also on a white tick.

[normal]
pls refer to mod for hard diff for nc help.
Most of the patterns are pretty random, try tidying up. Using ds for the whole map would help its appearance and playability a lot.
00:16:282 (3) - overlap.
00:38:662 (4) - nc
00:43:862 (7) - needs to be a slider
01:28:262 (1) - spinner is way too short. should start here 01:27:062 tbh

hopefully this mod is helpful :)
Topic Starter
h1b1k11
I'm so sorry for the late replies! School came for me just this week and I had no time to get on osu. Once I've updated with my map, I will mod yours ^^
I did forget to tell you guys that I changed some timing points so that was why the sliders/circles were off.

MyAngelHye wrote:

Yohoo! o/ M4M From your Modding Queue

Mod-

Easy // I have no idea how to mod this diff, sorry :( it is too difficult for me atm

Normal
- 00:24:256 Here could start a slider which repeat 6 times finishing at 00:25:456 Never thought of that :o Changed
or 00:25:256 put here other slider which finish at 00:25:856 and change this slider to single notes
- 00:47:862 This double slider sounds a little weird... A single slider (finishing at 00:48:262) could be better There is a little sound at the back so that was why I added that double slider there. I'll change it if other modders find it out of place.

Hard
- 00:40:862 No sound here :P Fixed xD
- 01:07:062 This slider sounds weird.. change it to a single note I'm emphasizing the piano note in the back so I'll keep it the way it is

I don't know what have this song but when I finished the mod, the song ended up liking :lol:
Ps: sorry for my noob english :|
I hope that my mod has been helpful :|
It's ok! And your mod was helpful :)

Seaweed wrote:

M4M ;)
[General]
It's a pretty quiet song so a silent slider would be more appropriate. Here u go.
also Silent slidertick if u want to use it. Thank you! I didn't know where to find it!
[hard]
Most of the map is pretty overmapped. I recommend going through the whole thing and deleting any circles that aren't on a noticeable sound.
Also since it's only hard, you should use ds through most of the map and not change it that often to make it more playable.
Remapping should really be considered as there is no consistency at all. Checking AiMod really helps.
00:00:248 (1,2,3,4,5) - either keep them all in the same spot or make some sort of pattern with them, I recommend using star because 5 circles. Also NC all of the circles. Looks better I deleted them since another modder pointed out to start at the actual piano part. Thanks still!
00:16:282 (3) - nc Done
00:38:662 (3) - ^ ^
00:40:262 (7) - ^ ^
00:43:462 (6) - ^ ^
00:50:662 (7) - goes out of the screen, its not playable Removed
00:56:262 (5) - nc Done
00:59:462 (6) - ^ ^
01:00:662 (1) - remove nc ^
Okay, there's a lot of nc issues. In this map, NC should only be used on a downbeat (big white tick) or whenever the sv changes. Please fix any nc I didn't mention, it's getting pretty repetitive. I honestly didn't know this. I thought I was supposed to make a new combo every 6-8 hitcircle/slider. I will keep that in mind and fix them!
Another tip, most of the sliders end on a a pretty important sound, I recommend making those sounds clickable since its also on a white tick. Was thinking about that too. Will do!

[normal]
pls refer to mod for hard diff for nc help.
Most of the patterns are pretty random, try tidying up. Using ds for the whole map would help its appearance and playability a lot.
00:16:282 (3) - overlap. Fixed
00:38:662 (4) - nc Done
00:43:862 (7) - needs to be a slider Why? The music stops there so I just added a circle.
01:28:262 (1) - spinner is way too short. should start here 01:27:062 tbh I made my own idea: just replaced the spinner with a circle.

hopefully this mod is helpful :)
It was! Thank you!