forum

Worst streams player in 1k, need some help.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Frc
So uh, summing it up, my stamina is autistic to ridiculous levels. I always feel uncomfortable when streaming. When I'm practicing streams, I'm spending more time recovering my finger control than practicing them because as soon I play 2 or 3 maps my UR goes all the way up and I start mashing everything.

Most of the time when the stream is longer than a burst I just start mashing (not that I want to, I'm trying to keep up with the stream) because my stamina is zero.

I can't improve stream speed because my stamina is still zero and when I keep the stream I have zero stability so I never feel comfortable about doing them.

I have been practicing streams for weeks and the routine is always the same-> Stretching - Warming up - Playing deathstream maps - Realizing that I'm consistently mashing and my UR goes up - Lower the BPM to regain control - Go to play deathstream maps again

That is, until my UR won't go down or my fingers feel tired (1-2 hours)

TL;DR My stamina is so terrible that I can't improve no matter how much I try to practice streams, I can land a deathstream perfectly once in a blue moon lol

What the fuck am I doing wrong?
7ambda
Maybe you need to stop farming.
LoliPantsu
try finding a good skin for streams it makes a big diff actually
c-atsuit
try playing less deathstreams and focusing on streaming faster cause the faster you can stream the more stamina you will build up over time. and try to focus less on improving and just playing the game cause if youre trying really hard but not getting results as fast as you want to youre just gonna tire yourself out and become frustrated
N0thingSpecial
Round your rank number up and you'll become worst stream player in 2k, makes you look less bad when your rank is lower

It's all about perspective buddy
-Strawberry-
Kinda off topic but your performance graph is REALLY freaky
gregest

N0thingSpecial wrote:

Round your rank number up and you'll become worst stream player in 2k, makes you look less bad when your rank is lower

It's all about perspective buddy
so I'm a better 3k stream player than him because I can stream 230 kappa
Frikandel
Seems I'm better at it then you, I'd happily trade my stamina with your aim so I can finally set 300pp nomods.
Matutetute

c-atsuit wrote:

try playing less deathstreams and focusing on streaming faster cause the faster you can stream the more stamina you will build up over time. and try to focus less on improving and just playing the game cause if youre trying really hard but not getting results as fast as you want to youre just gonna tire yourself out and become frustrated
dont you also need to train finger control so that you can maintain the same bpm?
I Give Up
You're not in 1k tho...
Yuudachi-kun

KukiMonster wrote:

You're not in 1k tho...

Everyone 1,000-1,999 is 1k and you clearly know this is what he means
c-atsuit

Matutetute wrote:

c-atsuit wrote:

dont you also need to train finger control so that you can maintain the same bpm?
yeah but u gain finger control by tapping faster too
Xyrus_old_1

Khelly wrote:

KukiMonster wrote:

You're not in 1k tho...

Everyone 1,000-1,999 is 1k and you clearly know this is what he means
From the context it could just as easily mean only 1000, or 500-1,500. The"k" causes the number to become ambiguous.
N0thingSpecial
This is 4*-5*/4.00*-5.00* all over again, plz lock before it breeds
Yuudachi-kun
Would you have confused "In the 900's" with 1-900 instead of 900-999? If not then why is 1,000's == 1k any different