forum

Cursor

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Yolshka
The cursor is randomly freezing / stuck it's not cool at all.
It doesn't happen all the time but still.
I hover but i don't think the problem is that I lift the pen too much since if I do that the cursor stops and won't start moving until I move it with my mouse first.
Whats with that too by the way??
That's not supposed to happen right? If you lift the pen too high it should be active just by moving it closer. is that wrong?
If said things happen I usually just fail but here:
replay
the first time it happened in a serious play, at 1:26 what is that?? so annoying
thankfully this wasn't any aim intesive map, but image that on a jumpy map, it would look very suspicous if i was higher ranked and managed to not die because of getting surprised.

e:

tablet huion h420 healthy pen full battery
no drivers i just play with it, I used to have the 'old' driver but that induced serious frame drops and delay on top of the usual so i removed it and it was fine again.
btw i can't drag, i just can't, maybe it's the posture.
Veross
This might solve your issue : LINK
Topic Starter
Yolshka
this seems to be working for now, It's not freezing anymore, but i'll spend some more time on it later.
I had to restart my computer for it to have an effect though.
regardless lets hope it's gone now, thank you [ Sneaky ] !

edit:
well its still there, but if i kill wipstis my tablet wont work :/
lame
Veross

Yolshka wrote:

this seems to be working for now, It's not freezing anymore, but i'll spend some more time on it later.
I had to restart my computer for it to have an effect though.
regardless lets hope it's gone now, thank you [ Sneaky ] !

edit:
well its still there, but if i kill wipstis my tablet wont work :/
lame
Try going into the osu!.PCNAME.cfg file with notepad and enable RawInput --> 0 to 1

Where to find the .cfg file
What you need to change in RAWinput line
Topic Starter
Yolshka
It was 1 already :/ though isn't that the same thing as changing it in the options? I'm not sure if it does anything to tablets.
Btw i tried with raw input on and off the issue seems to not change at all.
Though sometimes i get lucky for like an hour and this doesn't happen.

If i move my pen away from the tablet I have to move the cursor with the mouse after repositioning the pen for it to work ridiculous
im not dying because of this of course but it's wierd
Veross
Try changing DirectX to OpenGL and Unlimited or 120 to 60(vsync)

you should also try to disable windows ink

After this, I'm out of ideas

sorry :( :( :( :cry:
ilupati
I have a Huion 420 (with the rechargeable pen) and it happens only sometimes when i press the pen buttons by an accident; the cursor either momentarily freezes or jumps to a different location on the screen. I suggest paying attention to where you put the pressure on your pen and finding a different grip.
Snow901
I have this problem as well, but it only happens when I graze my tablet with the pen while playing. However, it doesn't seem to affect the actual location of where input is read from for the pen - i.e. I've hit circles while my cursor was glitched/froze so I think its mostly just a visual bug.
Veross

Snow901 wrote:

I have this problem as well, but it only happens when I graze my tablet with the pen while playing. However, it doesn't seem to affect the actual location of where input is read from for the pen - i.e. I've hit circles while my cursor was glitched/froze so I think its mostly just a visual bug.
try disabling Windows ink / handwriting For this problem
Topic Starter
Yolshka
Well it looks like the issue is present in different forms among huion users.
I wonder if other type of tablet users struggle with the same thing.
But maybe it's a feature.