forum

My osu! fanfiction

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
LoliPantsu
I started writing this fanfiction about osu! a few days ago and i would really appreciate it if you would give me some honest feedback and if i should continue it or not. heres the link'

https://www.wattpad.com/302518461-cringiest-osu-fanfic-in-the-world-best-osu-fanfic
Endaris
so exciting and then it tells me to register in order to read on whyyyyy
clover
Why do I have to sign up to keep reading? That's stupid.
Squigle
"I decided I would lay in bed for a while longer and examine all the posters of anime girls that I had in my room." *giggles

"FUCK YOU MOM YOUR A REAL BAKA YOU WOULDNT UNDERSTAND I AM GOING TO BECOME THE NEXT COOKIEZI" *chuckles*

while holding my mechanical keyboard with cherry mx red switches *TRIGGERED*

mx brown master race
Navizel
DeletedUser_6709840
Get an Ao3 account so people dont have to sign up to read your work, OP
Topic Starter
LoliPantsu
here ill just post it here:

I woke up and realized it had been my 16th birthday today. I decided I would lay in bed for a while longer and examine all the posters of anime girls that I had in my room. Then suddenly I realized... today I was finally legally old enough to drop out of highschool in order to pursue my career of becoming a professional osu player. I was so excited that I jumped right out of bed and started singing the lyrics "This will be the day we're waiting for" then I opened my door and my mom came out and she said "Jay you're 16 now, you need to do something with your life instead of staying your room watching those stupid cartoons all day and playing that retarded game where you hit circles". "FUCK YOU MOM YOUR A REAL BAKA YOU WOULDNT UNDERSTAND I AM GOING TO BECOME THE NEXT COOKIEZI, ALSO MY NAME IS LOLIPANTSU NOT JAY" I screamed at her then she slapped me and sent me to my room and threatened to take away my computer if she ever caught me playing osu again.

I started crying but then I realized there was a window in my room and I got a brilliant plan to help save my osu career. I made a suicide note saying "Mom, you'll never see me again since I have jumped off a bridge because you wouldn't appreciate my osu skills". I wanted to be able to play osu in heaven so I crawled out my window while holding my mechanical keyboard with cherry mx red switches, graphics tablet and my cookiezi body pillow and went to the bridge.
DeletedUser_6709840
Lol
Aomi
that post gave me grade 4 brain tumour
-Kendo-
Damn that story feel sad now but keep it up Loli! think always WWW will be with you

SPOILER
doing good to cheer people up
Razzy
10/10 would jump off a bridge again
Aomi

-Kendo- wrote:

Damn that story feel sad now but keep it up Loli! think always WWW will be with you

SPOILER
doing good to cheer people up
do good by doing us all a favor and ending your pathetic life you disgusting furry
Wuxo
my bleach killed itself before i could drink it
Topic Starter
LoliPantsu
i love the osu! community
Aomi

LoliPantsu wrote:

i love the osu! community
it hates you
Tae
that was beautiful to read <3
Topic Starter
LoliPantsu
For anyone interested and needing to relax, I made an asmr video while reading my fanfiction

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhGpAaoM3Is plz enjoy gaem
Rilene
cringe content
+1
Razzy
the absolute madman
Topic Starter
LoliPantsu
i cant stand cringy people
45Traeath
I didn't read a thing, sorry about that, but...

Navizel wrote:

I rather read (and read, yes, both) this '-'