forum

BLACKPINK - BOOMBAYAH

posted
Total Posts
show more
Irreversible
02:53:093 (6) - wrong clap in our collab fix it pls before it gets ranked
03:22:013 (1) - should get silenced (is it really so difficult to go over the whole map and silence stuff properly XD, maybe there is more pls recheck)
Topic Starter
Natsu
Is not difficulty, the problem is that I'm not silencing tails at chorus , but as your request and you request one by one on different days, anyways gonna add it after sleep a bit.
erlinadewi-
where's my oppa? :(
Gero
~ Qualified ~
Underforest
re-gratz
buny

Natsu wrote:

I was watching your replay and I notice some, do you mind linking them?
sry for late reply, afterwards i assume it's not a problem with map and just my reading skill since you had heaps of test plays already.
Topic Starter
Natsu

buny wrote:

Natsu wrote:

I was watching your replay and I notice some, do you mind linking them?
sry for late reply, afterwards i assume it's not a problem with map and just my reading skill since you had heaps of test plays already.
Yeah, I also reworked them a bit and seems you played the new ones better~ 8-)
Shmiklak
ya, ya-ya, ya-ya-ya OPPAH
Mazziv
idk why but even doe euny ''agreed'' with me on my suggestion with the back forth jumps,i dont see a change at all,either im dumb or she didnt save idk
and also no response to my slider thingy :(
blooming tea
Hype!
Topic Starter
Natsu

Mazziv wrote:

idk why but even doe euny ''agreed'' with me on my suggestion with the back forth jumps,i dont see a change at all,either im dumb or she didnt save idk
and also no response to my slider thingy :(
oh she changed one, but wanted to keep the second one, btw the slider is just a design thing it already have two warnings the red combo color and the NC

dentek wrote:

Hype!
!!
emilia
can i ask what of the mp3 did you change

i hear no difference and i spot the exact same errors at where you completely disregarded 1/3 rhythms for "momentum/flow/easier reading"

its still a rhythm game, no matter how "fun" players think it is the notes are still inaccurately mapped, there is literally nothing on the hitcircles
Topic Starter
Natsu

[ Emillia ] wrote:

can i ask what of the mp3 did you change

i hear no difference and i spot the exact same errors at where you completely disregarded 1/3 rhythms for "momentum/flow/easier reading"

its still a rhythm game, no matter how "fun" players think it is the notes are still inaccurately mapped, there is literally nothing on the hitcircles
Pishifat edited the 1/6 parts so they are snapped to 1/4 now
Enon
it's not good acting to obstruct being ranked of the map you hate.

anyway good luck bro
emilia

Enon wrote:

anyway good luck bro
so theres something wrong with community input now haha ok

@Natsu: what about here: 01:39:773 (1,2,3,4) - i still dont think this should be allowed
Topic Starter
Natsu

[ Emillia ] wrote:

Enon wrote:

anyway good luck bro
so theres something wrong with community input now haha ok

@Natsu: what about here: 01:39:773 (1,2,3,4) - i still dont think this should be allowed
Instruments are going in 1/4, yes the vocal is off and you can argue is 1/6, but there is a sound lading at 1/4 01:39:893 (2) - 01:39:773 (1,3) - are clearly 1/2 and 01:40:133 (4) - isn't a clear beat, but being the other 3 beats snapped at 1/4 then we should suppose the 4 one is also 1/4, since the music regulary do a 5 note streams. Even tho if you ask most of people they will tell you the music is 1/4 and the vocals are a bit off.
Akhyar123
Oppa <3
Euny

gratz 오빠 o_<!
Topic Starter
Natsu
finally, thanks everyone~
Enon
GREATZ!
Euny

사랑해요 김치
meii18